What's new

Is India on the Verge of Building a Super Jet Fighter?

Looks like you ladies always look at men pants.. that's nasty..

Pants on Indian men means a bulge behind their rear not front, due to lack on toilets. We know the smaller size condom for Indian men, dont we?

Pants on Indian men means a bulge behind their rear not front, due to lack on toilets. We know the smaller size condom for Indian men, dont we?

Awwww lil sissy, woke up now... You dream about bulge as usual.. you won't change... Stop collecting used condoms girl.. that's sick..

Awwww lil sissy, woke up now... You dream about bulge as usual.. you won't change... Stop collecting used condoms girl.. that's sick..

even lil sissies dont look at Indian men, the ugliest lot on this planet
now if desi is calling you ugliest whose ugly threshhold is much higher than other nations, you can imagine what other think of "Indian men" eww

now if desi is calling you ugliest whose ugly threshhold is much higher than other nations, you can imagine what other think of "Indian men" eww

Lol sissy got angry, so cute.. so sad,you been into such business.. I hope you get good life..

In America, Indians like to prey on under age girls. There was a show called "To catch a predator" with heavy Indian presence.

Am not the one furious here... Awwww stop looking for bulge... Go to home.

stop looking at the mirror, you are what you are, mirror wont lie no matter how many times you look at yourself

yes we saw what you build being carried on a trailer. Tereass is supposed to fly yet you drag it on a truck and even thats imported. but then again you are a nation where your army is made of monkeys, you drink cow urine that cures cancer, you eat cow shit and that protects you from nukes should I go on? yes indeed you are builders and we are nothing.
When you people don't have material to grind on you people just love to revolve around these contexts.. Pretty pathetic Pakistani nature.

Tejas is equipped with 75% India made contents apart from engine & radar most parts are indigenous. And both are being worked on.. It has built our relevant infrastructure for future fighter programs..

And about your tanks, Junk F all are made with Chinese assistance although in paper it's 50:50. I really doubt your contribution.

You are talking about cancer? Look at your healthcare system, social amendments once, then think about what we eat. Get rid of that hollow pride.I don't need to define to a hyper sensitive troll further.

Last edited:
stop looking at the mirror, you are what you are, mirror wont lie no matter how many times you look at yourself

I understand, your urge on bulge.. don't be bad girl..

Indians have been on the verge of building a super jet for 30+ years...............

toilet face :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Do you remember these toilet faces of your souls?

431CE0FB00000578-0-image-m-150_1502291880980.jpg

Back
Top Bottom