What's new

Is India on the Verge of Building a Super Jet Fighter?

I can post many links which India admits that Kaveri is a failed project but carry on you are amusing me.
It's not failed but failed to achieve relevant thrust obviously which is being worked on.That's why it wasn't chosen for Tejas.For India having 81kN thrust for a starter still a massive achievement.
I don't need to amuse you cause you couldn't make sh!t.Even your JF airframe composites are imported.Lel

It's not failed but failed to achieve relevant thrust obviously which is being worked on.That's why it wasn't chosen for Tejas.For India having 81kN thrust for a starter still a massive achievement.
I don't need to amuse you cause you couldn't make sh!t.Even your JF airframe composites are imported.Lel

Watch this video it may help you.

atleast we are trying to develop a engine and eventually we will succeed . even china didn't had their indigenous engine for so long . btw what is the pakistani counterpart of kaveri ?

I can post many links which India admits that Kaveri is a failed project but carry on you are amusing me.

Kaveri engine is being actively developed. So if India says Kaveri is failed then why is India continuing with the development?

Watch this video it may help you.
You & your minions can produce thousands such videos.I don't bother..
I am stating nothing other than the fact.
Before mocking someone's achievement first measure up yourself you high horse.

Kaveri engine is being actively developed. So if India says Kaveri is failed then why is India continuing with the development?
To milk more funds.

You & your minions can produce thousands such videos.I don't bother..
I am stating nothing other than the fact.
Before mocking someone's achievement first measure up yourself you high horse.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
D0A66K94.jpg

To milk more funds.

Are you talking sense ? Why will government milk itself for funds? Moreover, once government declares a project failed, all funding stops for that project.

Kaveri is on right track.. prototypes of upgraded kaveris will be available for regressive testing by early 2020 or so... a typical 10 year test cycle and kaveri will b ready to put in service with AMCAs.

Not Govt but the research institute who developing Kaveri.

There are hundreds of opinions on Tejas and Kaveri. Some genuine and some bogus. All I can say that both Tejas and Kaveri are under active development and their projects not closed.

In sufficiant thrust, we need a 120kn class engine for AMCA.

Its in same class as M88, developing 125kn engine will be taken up in future. French will be helping kaveri to sort out weight issue and improve the dry thrust. Guess what french are 20 years more advance in mettalurgy than Indians. Say thanks to 100 or so Rafales which are coming.

Back
Top Bottom