What's new

Is India on the Verge of Building a Super Jet Fighter?

AMCA will have technology demonstrator by 2019.

The question I'm more interested to know is, is India on the verge of building a toilet?

Year 2050 , China and pakistan finalized deal of hypersonic high stealth unmanned fighter / bomber to be given to pakistan via soft loans .
Meanwhile 3rd generation fighter of india Tejas is still awaiting FOC failing on critical parameters.

Year 2050 , China and pakistan finalized deal of hypersonic high stealth unmanned fighter / bomber to be given to pakistan via soft loans .
Meanwhile 3rd generation fighter of india Tejas is still awaiting FOC failing on critical parameters.

I thing Pakistan Will be like Taiwan and Hong Kong, so it's will be called Single country 3 System :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:
You couldn't give any answer but only laugh.Lol
This is also a human nature where if you are not able to achieve something start making fun of other who are already there, but such approach leads to self destruction.

Virtually 0 chance and there is no need.
Concentrate on fgfa ,rafale and tejas.

You must be a Pakistani to doubt that India will field AMCA. With Kaveri and capability beyond F-22 by 2023....

The question I'm more interested to know is, is India on the verge of building a toilet?

India is creating tech support for its usage.

Back
Top Bottom