What's new

Is India on the Verge of Building a Super Jet Fighter?

dude did you post something about rape in uk ... hmmm i tend to forget which country was called the rape capital could you help me ??
Plz do a legitimate ground work.
BTW it was in context of #66 comment.In UK Pakistanis are famous for such thingies now days.You have to be in UK to know it

These guys have no life in real life, try to pretend like they have iq, or looks good.. weirdos...

well if that was the case then I have no proof and neither do you. still muslims ruled you for a 1000 years and then carved your country up. bitch all you want but fact are facts. by the way my ancestors were not from india.

Do you know Sir Muhammad Iqbal aka Allama Iqbal who inspired the Pakistan Movement and is called the "Spiritual Father of Pakistan" was a Hindu Brahmin?

Last edited:
Stupid report.
Navy not only wanted increase in thrust but they also asked for a twin engine medium weight fighter which would be able to operate from its existing carriers.
So tejas mk-2 will most probably be a twin engine fighter for the navy. While the airforce wants a single engine jet for it's forward bases to reduce the cost of operations.

Do you know Sir Muhammad Iqbal aka Allama Iqbal who inspired the Pakistan Movement and is called the "Spiritual Father of Pakistan" was a Hindu Brahmin?
Hindu Brahmin with a name Muhammad.

WhAt school did you graduate from

When you people don't have material to grind on you people just love to revolve around these contexts.. Pretty pathetic Pakistani nature.

Tejas is equipped with 75% India made contents apart from engine & radar most parts are indigenous. And both are being worked on.. It has built our relevant infrastructure for future fighter programs..

And about your tanks, Junk F all are made with Chinese assistance although in paper it's 50:50. I really doubt your contribution.

You are talking about cancer? Look at your healthcare system, social amendments once, then think about what we eat. Get rid of that hollow pride.I don't need to define to a hyper sensitive troll further.
I think I hit a nerve. Get yourself a nice cool cola. Enjoy your day

At least we are building..Not importing & painting from China. We can always assume what's your contribution in your project & how much of Chinese..
Just look at how much indigenization has been happened. We are making own ACs, own submarines, Corvettes, destroyers, rockets. That's cause the failures from the past & the measures we took.We are improving. Soon we will make own Jet fighters too.That's more than enough for us.

We are making spy pigeons....Beat that.

As long as we do not have our own engine, the word indigeneous is just for our self satisfaction.
It is a nice progress from technological stand point of view. But we have to be pragmatic to understand our strengths and weaknesses.

As long as we do not have our own engine, the word indigeneous is just for our self satisfaction.
It is a nice progress from technological stand point of view. But we have to be pragmatic to understand our strengths and weaknesses.

Very well said. It's ok to start small and develop but to lie and then be live your own lies is scoring an own goal.

Khud ne banaya hai, China se bheek nahi manga...:rofl:

Rahi engines ki baat, woh to China bhi kharidta hai.

Khud ne banaya hai, China se bheek nahi manga...:rofl:

Rahi engines ki baat, woh to China bhi kharidta hai.
You are indebted to world bank.
What have you made yourself. You even import condoms and They are too big for you. Laugh now
Very well said. It's ok to start small and develop but to lie and then be live your own lies is scoring an own goal.

Back
Top Bottom