Is India big enough to be a superpower?

yay or nay?

• Total voters

Superboy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Canada
At 3 million square kilometers, in my opinion, no. China and the US are both 9.6 million square kilometers.

size and resources matter, but that's not always the case

look at Japan rise from the 50's up to the 80's if they had the resources they probably would of been the closest thing to the superpower by now.

Japan was never a superpower. Japan too small. That's why Japan lost war to America :usflag:

At 3 million square kilometers, in my opinion, no. China and the US are both 9.6 million square kilometers.
-
as per that criteria what was Uk ..100 yr ago
same criteria Russia should go on top hands down..
and EU countires in bottom

Japan was never a superpower. Japan too small. That's why Japan lost war to America :usflag:
--
Japan gave hard time to china and russia . how?

I never said they was. I said if they had the resources they would of the closest one by now.

they lost in WW2 because of tactics and losing the oil resources in the Dutch East Indies.

I never said they was. I said if they had the resources they would of the closest one by now.

they lost in WW2 because of tactics and losing the oil resources in the Dutch East Indies.

Japan lost war because Japan was too small.

OP is really feeling insecure and petrified...I mean why he along with CCP thinks these things day and night?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom