What's new

Is India big enough to be a superpower?

yay or nay?

• Total voters
size is not only a matter. .
Capabilities, strategies and economical conditions make a country Super Power.

India hahahahahahahaha can not become a super power first it have to sweep its internal garbage

Yes India is not a superpower....but by judging with their current status and economic conditin it will be eventually become a super power one day....

Of course India has to clean up a lot...thanks for pointing that out....

I think Superboy is just being a troll here.....

India was a superpower when we were with them(GDP almost 1/3rd of the world)
What period r u referring to......

As far as I remember.......India was quite prosperous b4 Muslim invasion
Invaders and Britishers looted India .....and that India includes ur forefathers as well

At 3 million square kilometers, in my opinion, no. China and the US are both 9.6 million square kilometers.
lack of knowledge friends india have...
1.worlds second most populous country even denser than china.
2.worlds 7 th largest country it's not a small country either china is 4th largest.
3.Worlds third largest economy as per GDP (PPP)
4.2nd longest road network .
5.4th longest railways network.
6.Arable land in India is 52% whereas china 11.2% arable land and USA have 17% of arable land.
So if any one consider that size of land is big factor for a superpower then india has more suitable plane land than USA and china.
7.Worlds 3rd largest army after USA and China.
8.Worlds biggest democracy with multiparty election system.
9 . India is world's largest animal husbandrycountry.
10.India is also a nuclear power.
11.Its only second to USA to reach the Mars. India is very advanced in space technology.
12.worlds youngest nation .
13.India produces worlds largest no of engineers and doctors.
I can count 100 points.....bcoz list is very long...

14.India ranks 2nd with second largest mobile and 4 th largest Internet users in the world.
15.2nd largest English speaking nation.

I, of course, casted YES vote. The rationale is simple: Nigeria is big enough to be superpower, too! :lol:

At 3 million square kilometers, in my opinion, no. China and the US are both 9.6 million square kilometers.

Plus, Indians are too small. :D

There are something more impotant than population to become a super power.And indians lacks it.

India may not be the super power but can any body tell who is at no 3 after USA and China in terms economy, military, size, population, technology, space, it

There are something more impotant than population to become a super power.And indians lacks it.
Will u elaborate ..?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom