What's new

Is India Better-off With Partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem wit u people is not the pakistanis its the religion... and what do BJP, RSS,VHP preach??? peace???????????

Then what do you think they should preach?? That we Non-Believers Should accept that we are Dhimmis and embrace ISLAM.. What they preach is in retaliation to what is being preached as "Hindu ki Haqeeqat"..

Any ways i did not subscribe to RSS,BJP,VHP in my post.. You brought them into it..

there are more people who support this... if u wish u could visit orkut communities... only those who cant even think about true fruit of reunification will oppose it blindly...

dude seriously, you are drifting from reality. that was an extremely lame reply- Orkut?!!! for f's sake?!!
You ar the one who is building opinions blindly, without even caring to think about consequences!!

Its not hard to convince the 3rd you ist ?

See we have the majority now - :victory:

My answer- I loved Suniel shetty's character in "Main hoon na"
The movie has the most tragic end one can ever imagine.

Then what do you think they should preach?? That we Non-Believers Should accept that we are Dhimmis and embrace ISLAM.. What they preach is in retaliation to what is being preached as "Hindu ki Haqeeqat"..

Any ways i did not subscribe to RSS,BJP,VHP in my post.. You brought them into it..

You both - can we have a conversation which is minus of religion and extermist ?

Come on guys its just a debate lol :yahoo:

And god is one whose prophet was only one my vedic mind does not believe it, sorry if i have offended your sensebilities but only god is one.

dude seriously, you are drifting from reality. that was an extremely lame reply- Orkut?!!! for f's sake?!!
You ar the one who is building opinions blindly, without even caring to think about consequences!!

bro,why u always think abt the dark negative side hav a look into the much greener positive side...

For me religion is never the issue. Its the ideology. The mentality, the difference in interests. You guys can beat your idealistic drums, it will prove nothing!!

The entire country would be divided between Musim League and Congress!! Religion mixed with politics!! Hindus with congress and Muslims with the league.
Please try to keep Veer Zaara out of your minds when you build your opinions!!!

The fact of the matter is the 2 countries india and pakistan are born based on 2 different philosophies ( secularism ) and islamic philosophies. So it is not a conflict between 2 religions hindu or muslim but between 2 philosophies/ideologies. Pakistanis have grown up living in an different society than us, i don't think they can fit in. We are what we are because of our ideology not religion, race, caste or culture

You both - can we have a conversation which is minus of religion and extermist ?

Come on guys its just a debate lol :yahoo:

Yeah, sure.. Got a lil carried away..

Happens, when you are discriminated in your own country FOR BEING IN MAJORITY..

Result of extreme and applied Pseudo Secularism by our Netas :angel:
Nothing personal mate..:angel:

Ok guys now...just tell me where will you people keep all the islamic extremists of Pakistan (who are always against India due to its hindu majority)if India and Pakistan is united??? Kashmir??? Do you think they will stop their activities against India?? dnt forget they are the reason why India and Pakistan has such relations today.
And I'll ask again to any Indian who talks about reunion...are they going to accept you ?? You can find the answer in this thread itself by our Pakistani counterpart...check it out.

Yeah, sure.. Got a lil carried away..

Happens, when you are discriminated in your own country FOR BEING IN MAJORITY..

Result of extreme and applied Pseudo Secularism by our Netas :angel:
Nothing personal mate..:angel:

The time is fast approaching when the emporer will be called without clothes.God willing will happen soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom