What's new

Is India Better-off With Partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just hate congress dont you lol ?

do you support the likes of prakash karat, mayawathi , george fernandes (the big coffin scammer) or the likes of thackerys or the likes of reddy brothers in karnakta bjp - see they are looting karnataka resources in daylight,

Sorry bit out of topic what would u want and who do you want us to lead ?

I understand the current bread of politicians are crap - but younger generation like, rahul, schindia arent bad!

I dont know when was the last time you voted ? iam sorry just a random question - i read it somewhere most of the educated lot dont wanna vote!

I would like for modi to be the P.M of india bcause of his excellent credentials of having a growth rate of 13% + during his time, but I guess all anti hindu forces including pseudo secular hindus and muslims will unite to see the back off him.

Muslims invaded india and spread the religion, apart from few theives who ever invaded india stayed here and loved the peacefull nature of the humans and and built monuments.

Akbar & jodha, tippu sultan build temples for hindu brothers! tell me one ruler of india - apart from those theives who actually destoryed the fabric of india like the english did ?

history lessons will do wont they ?

aurangazeb:coffee:

Yaar I am half sikh, I am not a minority , why do u call yourself minority.Guru gobind singh did not make such huge sacrificies thinking of himself as a minority.Pls dont do that if u are a minority so am I but I dont consider it to be so.

This is what I was talking about.This just just proves my point of Indian mentality of being tolerant towrads all religions...I would have not beend surprised if it was an Indian muslim telling me this in place of Manish.:)

Muslims invaded india and spread the religion, apart from few theives who ever invaded india stayed here and loved the peacefull nature of the humans and and built monuments.

Akbar & jodha, tippu sultan build temples for hindu brothers! tell me one ruler of india - apart from those theives who actually destoryed the fabric of india like the english did ?

history lessons will do wont they ?

So if the english our worse we should love muslims.Sorry bro. doesnt work like that.

kia Yar another War thread.Come on yar Get over it.Partition was better for both India and Pakistan.Muslims of Pakistan didn't wanted Hindu Majority and Indians would not like Islamic Extremists Imported to India.

may be, may not be, but first they have to change their way don't they, let them embrace secularism for a start, we can talk about remerging later i will bet my indian passport that they won't. You see it is never a problem about moderates whether in india and pakistan. I am sure the moderate pakistani muslims will continue to live as peacefully as they are now. But it is about the extremists we are on about. They don't give a **** about love and peace, same culture etc. They will blow up a few kaffirs(to use their word) if they can. I don't think india as a nation can't take it.

You quote turkey, but turkey has been undergoing a transformation for the last 60 years. So may be we can talk about unification after a century may be. :cheers: hope you see my point.

See again we have exterimists everywhere see naxals - they plan to overthrow india by 2050, never mind

talking to you on your terms is it safer to have those pakistani sponsererd extermists like sponsered by country ? or is it better to deal with some rag tag a**holes who have no means to support themselves,

If you read my point carefully i have mentioned we can use force necessary to subdue people who are a**holes on both sides!

Do we forget Babur , ghzanavi, auranzeb then .We forget the sacrifices of hindus and sikhs to preserve their culture.No way is it going to happen.

Mugals empire in my opinion was not good at all. if you look at muglas kings such as Aurangzeb. i know what he did to Sikhs gurus. :sick:

MOD EDIT: no foul language

Its just matter of time before turkey becomes part of EU,

Well if you look at the situation in europe turkey is more of less part of it as visas to turks are given as handouts if they wanna travel to europe and settle down!

Turkey gets majority of tourists from europe - well ive been there myself and travelled around to europe - Everywhere u see turkish they are fastly replacing pakistanis be it in opening up a take aways or any other business pakistanis had.

See again - if you are european u dont need a visa to visit turkey - well, and most of the europeans are busy buying holiday resorts in turkey, see the integration is happening! it would be sometime before it fully integrates.

If turkey joins europe i will concede this debate mark my words europeans will never ever do that.Samuel huntingtong's war of civilizations is a more realistic probability today.

Mugals empire in my opinion was not good at all. if you look at muglas kings such as Aurangzeb, he was stupid basterd. i know what he did to Sikhs gurus. :sick:

And its a wound which festers till today.

See again we have exterimists everywhere see naxals - they plan to overthrow india by 2050, never mind

talking to you on your terms is it safer to have those pakistani sponsererd extermists like sponsered by country ? or is it better to deal with some rag tag a**holes who have no means to support themselves,

If you read my point carefully i have mentioned we can use force necessary to subdue people who are a**holes on both sides!

sir,
like i said, anything is possible, india has enough problems as it is as you rightly quoted naxals, why go for something which we are not sure of how it ends? We would get involved in unnecessary issues in the arab world and elsewhere As for me a bird in the hand is worth more than 2 in a bush:azn: :cheers:

You just hate congress dont you lol ?

do you support the likes of prakash karat, mayawathi , george fernandes (the big coffin scammer) or the likes of thackerys or the likes of reddy brothers in karnakta bjp - see they are looting karnataka resources in daylight,

Sorry bit out of topic what would u want and who do you want us to lead ?

I understand the current bread of politicians are crap - but younger generation like, rahul, schindia arent bad!

I dont know when was the last time you voted ? iam sorry just a random question - i read it somewhere most of the educated lot dont wanna vote!

If it were in my hands, I would have made Modi as PM and Manmohan Singh as the finance minister. But unfortunately, I dont have those powers.
Care to explain what do you find good in Rahul Baba?

Well i see you point of view - but why did it all happened ? see even jinnah regretted the seperation, my opinion can it be undone! cant it ?

If you ask for exg: see turkey it was hardcore islamic but things have changed havent they ? see the current turkey its very modern and its population is muslim.

Why do we always have to point towards the "Moderates within" whenever we talk in context of ISLAM? Why cant Islam be moderate by default?

Why is it only the Muslims who need ISLAMIC States for themselves.. We Hindus too have but only one Homeland, our Dear Bharat, and even that is being snatcheded away from us in the name of SECULARISM..

We have no problems adjusting with other communities..But that again would be on our terms.. And if the people of a community dare call me a KAFIR in my own homeland and threatens to TAKE OVER BY MY LAND BY FORCE, what is expected of me then?.. to give in, accept a faith that originated in an alien land, and throw away thousands of years of values my Ancestors protected and kept close to their hearts and passed on to me with a hope that I'll keep those values alive..

Sorry bro.. I'll revolt.. And am sure there are many more who will do the same, to protect their identities and their faith.. And when that happens, Secularism and communal brotherhood would become a joke..

Hope now you understand how difficult it would have been to live in this country with so much heterogeneity around..

Partition was the best thing that happened to us Indians.. Wether we realize it or not, is a different matter altogather..

If it were in my hands, I would have made Modi as PM and Manmohan Singh as the finance minister. But unfortunately, I dont have those powers.
Care to explain what do you find good in Rahul Baba?

We are greatly unfortunate to have parties like congress and bjp, neither of them are innocent, congress frequently quotes the gujrat riots....what have they done about the sikh riots in the 80's?those murderers have gone scot free, hypocritical beyond proportions:hitwall:

Why do we always have to point towards the "Moderates within" whenever we talk in context of ISLAM? Why cant Islam be moderate by default?

Why is it only the Muslims who need ISLAMIC States for themselves.. We Hindus too have but only one Homeland, our Dear Bharat, and even that is being snatcheded away from us in the name of SECULARISM..

We have no problems adjusting with other communities..But that again would be on our terms.. And if the people of a community dare call me a KAFIR in my own homeland and threatens to TAKE OVER BY MY LAND BY FORCE, what is expected of me then?.. to give in, accept a faith that originated in an alien land, and throw away thousands of years of values my Ancestors protected and kept close to their hearts and passed on to me with a hope that I'll keep those values alive..

Sorry bro.. I'll revolt.. And am sure there are many more who will do the same, to protect their identities and their faith.. And when that happens, Secularism and communal brotherhood would become a joke..

Hope now you understand how difficult it would have been to live in this country with so much heterogeneity around..

Partition was the best thing that happened to us Indians.. Wether we realize it or not, is a different matter altogather..
Revolt is a light word, I will fight to the last drop of blood in me.Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom