What's new

Is Imran Khan mulling to implement Amsterdam model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lately... close aide of Imran Khan, Shehriyar Afridi talk about plans to legalize marijuana!
Seems like a clever thinking.... considering Nederland attracts millions of tourist every year.
However no one at pdf started a discussion based on such a revolutionary idea.... so why not!
I usually not listen to the close aides of Imran Khan but what's this policy all about?

Lately... close aide of Imran Khan, Shehriyar Afridi talk about plans to legalize marijuana!
Seems like a clever thinking.... considering Nederland attracts millions of tourist every year.
However no one at pdf started a discussion based on such a revolutionary idea.... so why not!
I usually not listen to the close aides of Imran Khan but what's this policy all about?
We can get drugs from Afghanistan or Pakistan. Make some factories,it will bring employment , can export drugs.

We can get drugs from Afghanistan or Pakistan. Make some factories,it will bring employment , can export drugs.

Yes we can and who could be better than Imran Khan to lay foundation of such factories!
He enjoy full co-operation of opposition, so he can secure all the legal covers needed.

I thought u are pro Musharraf and anti IK because of pak politic but now i know u are a confirmed donkey... Check the link and dip your head in gutter
https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/medical-marijuana-faq

That is a great initiative.... We can earn billions of dollars by exporting legal drugs.

I thought u are pro Musharraf and anti IK because of pak politic but now i know u are a confirmed donkey... Check the link and dip your head in gutter
https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/medical-marijuana-faq

Typical youthia as usual, where did i deny what you posted?

Actually i'm let us all support the otherwise a donkey king, if it's really a good idea.

If you were a really PTI, you would have promoted this great initiative, but here you are trying to put a lid on it, by discouraging the rare appreciation from a Musharraf fan.

Last edited:
Lately... close aide of Imran Khan, Shehriyar Afridi talk about plans to legalize marijuana

How i am not aware of this. All i heard in past days is to built factories to produce medicines from drugs. Please share the link to article so that i can read.

There was a thread for this last week. You are a little misinformed. There are no plans to legalise cannabis for recreational use - rather a proposal (more like a nara at a jalsa) that cannabis should be commercially produced and its by products exported.

I think its a great idea. The plant can be processed for medical uses, its waste can be used to make bags (hemp). The world is also moving towards legalisation for recreational use. I don't think it's suitable for our society but I see no reason not to export it to others who do.

Cannabis has many benefits, and not as many side effects as the so called medical community will have one believe.
The stupid cigarette is more dangerous and yet every "weak" little kid is hooked up to it. And I say weak, because only a weak person will know something kills and yet not be able to save himself from becoming a victim.
It takes strength to resist and overcome.

https://www.herbonaut.com/benefits-of-marijuana/
https://www.healtheuropa.eu/health-benefits-of-cannabis/92499/

Pdf guys good topic. An ideal way forward and to exploit this is
To manufacture of CBD oil.
It's taking lots of countries by storm. We have an abundance of weed intact growing wild in places. The science is very simple and as long as the QC is spot on a lot of money is to be made not only in Pakistan but also by exporting it.
Currently the US has the lions share but that is not a given benchmark. Happy growing ppl

If you are going to legalize marijuana, why not alcohol? It's kind of a slippery slope for a country that is an Islamic state.

If you are going to legalize marijuana, why not alcohol? It's kind of a slippery slope for a country that is an Islamic state.

Alcohol is legal. Its sale outside of permitted premises is illegal.

Marijuana can be used for many other things not just rolling it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom