What's new

Is Gen. Raheel Shareef the Best Pakistan's COAS Ever ??

Notice which country which constantly beats the drum of 'tactical nukes'? Who do you think has more faith and confidence in themselves? Which of the two is scared of being defeated in a conventional war?
Had u been a student of international relations you wouldn't be saying this, if u observe nuclear doctrine of US during cold war, nuclear doctrine of Israel and nuclear doctrine of Pakistan, all conventionally smaller armies interms of numbers have first use nuke policy to deter a conventionally larger enemy from attacking, in first case Soviets, second case Arab countries and in Pak's case India, population ratio of India and Pak is 11:1 while army ratio in india's favour is 2:1 , despite being 11 times smaller interms of population Pak has managed to raise an army at 2:1 in terms of troop numbers as compared to india making Pak army 6the largest of the world, and largest in muslim world

Really .. Indian army annexed Siachen (1000 Sq km territory) from Pakistan Army during his tenure then How did he defeated India ?

And he defeated Russians :lol: .. Buddy let's not go down that Road,Had US wouldn't intervened in Afghanistan soviets would have Annexed Pakhtunkhva and merged it with its Historical/Traditional region I.e Afghanistan.
OK.

Without any doubt these political players have one job eat pakistan and run outside army is bond in pakistan and comon people of pakistan is with are we both havd to live and die in pak so yes if these blood suckers nawaz and zardari and who ever foung guilty hang them without a delay of second

I'm fine thank you ! :)

Kiya hai yeh AVP ? :azn:

though in my childhood I like so many children was interested to join Air force but later I found myself short of luck in this regards; so I cant be Air Vice Marshal .... & I am not that old mind you .... :angry:

Last edited:
Only people who used the word anarchy to describe IK and Qadri's dharna were diehard Nooni Tunes. PM Noora had made no formal offer for judicial probe into elections, rather just an announcement on the eve of dharna day. What was he doing in days, weeks or even months before it? Visiting his handlers in Jeddah? :D :D :D

First Official Judicial Probe into elections for the first time in Pakistan's history. Its unprecedented. It would have never happened under Zardari-Noora charter of Muk-Muka :D :D :D

Yes, if a democratically elected government asked the non-political army for "protection" instead of the people who gave them "heavy" mandate in the first place. If people can vote and put these crooks in power, then they have similar authority to revoke this power without army intervention. It has already happened in Iran, in Egypt, in Tunisia and elsewhere. Its not something new. Crisis worsens when Army intervenes on the side of the crooks and eventually results in a multi-year civil war as is the case with Syria.

Exactly this is what I am saying. Pak-Army kept intervening in Pakistani politics when it seemed them fit, and this is exactly what they did last time during Dharna days. Had they sided with the people's popular demands and pressured these crooks to resign, help setting up an impartial judicial probe into past elections, things would have been on a much better track. Now, with almost everything from Nadra to honourable judges in Noora's pockets; PTI, PAT and others can just go to hell for justice :D :D :D
O bhai bas kr dy......The PM of Pakistan asked COAS to provide security to the national buildings of Pakistan which COAS did accordingly......and lol he didnt take any side as per ur opinion.he just did his duty.
What u r trying to say is that COAS should have rejected an order from pm and sided with imran for no reason.......wake up bro.......things donot work like that in this world

Current COAS and DG ISIS are the best thing happened to Pakistan. Haters gonna hate and thats the proof that he and his team are doing man fine job

yup, until they retire at which point they will inherit the title of top traitors. Exactly what happened to Musharraf. Exactly what happened to Kiyani. Exactly what happened to Hamid Gul...Exactly what happened to Pasha...

Current COAS and DG ISIS are the best thing happened to Pakistan. Haters gonna hate and thats the proof that he and his team are doing man fine job

Sach bahar aa hi jata hai... Congratulations for speaking truth.. :enjoy:

Bhai samajhe aa gaiii thiii itniiii....purrr @HRK bhai ko tunngg bhi tou karnaa haiii na ! :D
N i need to tease u :P quota of tease a Butt everyday.... Ramadan means less awarapan :coffee:
But yes this was all you could come up with??
AVP is an abbreviation that may refer to:

Arginine vasopressin, a hormone found in most mammals
Anthrax Vaccine Precipitated, a British anthrax vaccine
Alien vs. Predator, a science fiction series/universe
Alien vs. Predator (film)
AntiViral Toolkit Pro, the old name of Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Arginine vasopressin, a neurohypophysial hormone also known as Antidiuretic Hormone
Attribute-value pair, data representation in computing systems and applications
Average Voice Packet, a term used in VoIP
Average Wave period
Area Vice president, a corporate/academic title (senior rank)
Assistant Vice president, a corporate/academic title (senior rank)
Associate Vice president, a corporate/academic title (senior rank)

Association of Volleyball Professionals
Alternatives to Violence Project
Aruban People's Party (Arubaanse Volkspartij/Partido di Pueblo Arubano)
National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs, aka Anti-Violence Project/Program
Atharvaveda-Paippalada, a recension of Atharvaveda
AVP, a hull code for a historical United States naval hull classification for "patrol seaplane tender" or "small seaplane tender"
AVP, an IATA airport code for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport in Avoca, Pennsylvania
AVP, a ticker symbol for Avon Products, Inc.
AVP, an IATA dangerous goods NOTOC code for "aquatic and live fish".
Aylesbury Vale Parkway railway station, in station code
Alternative Vote Plus, a voting system

O bhai bas kr dy......The PM of Pakistan asked COAS to provide security to the national buildings of Pakistan which COAS did accordingly......and lol he didnt take any side as per ur opinion.he just did his duty.
What u r trying to say is that COAS should have rejected an order from pm and sided with imran for no reason.......wake up bro.......things donot work like that in this world

COAS did his job pretty well. He even intervened politically at one point when he personally talked with IK and Qadri for hours. It didn't produce any outcome though, but at least he tried to solve political deadlock, which is good enough.

This man's personality speaks for itself, he has basically given Pakistan a lifeline with 'Operation Zarb E Azab' , and has adopted No tolerance policy against Terrorism, Pakistan was in a state of chaos and turmoil before he took charge, if it wasn't for previous COAS Kiyani being such a p****y and insisting talks with the Talibans , giving them air and time to regroup and create terrorism in Pakistan, Pakistan would've been much better now.

Also along with his supreme personality his dedication to his job is commendable, yesterday he visited Moscow and today spent his whole day in Khyber Agency boasting the Morale of the Jawans and giving them instructions , also will fast his first Roza there, I remember when his mother died, the next day he was in Afghanistan to do strategic talks with with their Army.

What do you think?? Is Raheel Shareef the best Pakistani COAS ever ? I can't think of anyone better than him tbh in Pakistan's History.

I would love for him to serve Pakistan for another 5 years :)

Thoughts ??

I gave a negative rating because you disrespected a good general.

Yes Gen. Kiyani hestiated in direct fire fight with Talbi-bastards in North Wazirastan. But how come you ignored all other firefights he did successfully in other areas like Sawat, Bajore etc. Why this selective view?

In any case it doesn't give you or me or any civilian a birthright to call him names.

This is terrible.

Yes we all love Gen. Rahil. But this doesn't mean we must throw filth on Gen. Kiyani. you don't know him. Obvioulsy.

And No. I don't think we should give 5 year extension to Gen. Rahil.

There are many good generals under him who will be excellent commanders.

peace

Last edited:
Only people who used the word anarchy to describe IK and Qadri's dharna were diehard Nooni Tunes. PM Noora had made no formal offer for judicial probe into elections, rather just an announcement on the eve of dharna day. What was he doing in days, weeks or even months before it? Visiting his handlers in Jeddah? :D :D :D

First Official Judicial Probe into elections for the first time in Pakistan's history. Its unprecedented. It would have never happened under Zardari-Noora charter of Muk-Muka :D :D :D

Yes, if a democratically elected government asked the non-political army for "protection" instead of the people who gave them "heavy" mandate in the first place. If people can vote and put these crooks in power, then they have similar authority to revoke this power without army intervention. It has already happened in Iran, in Egypt, in Tunisia and elsewhere. Its not something new. Crisis worsens when Army intervenes on the side of the crooks and eventually results in a multi-year civil war as is the case with Syria.

Exactly this is what I am saying. Pak-Army kept intervening in Pakistani politics when it seemed them fit, and this is exactly what they did last time during Dharna days. Had they sided with the people's popular demands and pressured these crooks to resign, help setting up an impartial judicial probe into past elections, things would have been on a much better track. Now, with almost everything from Nadra to honourable judges in Noora's pockets; PTI, PAT and others can just go to hell for justice :D :D :D

1. How is judicial probe announced by NS on the eve of dharna any different than the probe accepted by IK after dhoom dharaka of 4 months ?

1.5 First the announcement, then negotiations, then formal offer then JC established at the end of dharnaa,,, how is it any different than the similar procedure that would have been followed on the first announcement of JC ?

2. Even a normal would agree 30-40 K people is not popular demand of people nor do they represent the will of 100 Million voters. Thank God Pakistan didn't plunge into anarchy because of the useless dharnaa and useless demands of PM resignation.

3. Pray tell how 20-30K people becomes equal to People popular demand ? Have you consulted with rest of 99.9 million voters and can say they agree with IK dhoom dharraka ?

4. Another senseless,baseless accusation hurled that Honorable judges are in Noora pocket. Seriously how old are you? Impartial JC would ve been headed by same judges if Army had forced government to resign.

5. I pity your kind, You are enjoying all the benefits and tranquility in Norway and want to see anarchy and political instability in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom