What's new

Is Gen. Raheel Shareef the Best Pakistan's COAS Ever ??

Yup he kills TTP guys here and creates pain in someone's as$ somewhere else. Amazing achievement.
Good he should kill more Pakistani Terrorists of TTP Punjabi Taliban etc etc.

Which is not the business of the Army.

Dharna was itself a great example of anarchy and injustice IK spread through months. Lakh di lanat for accepting the same demand of nawaz which he made pre dharna verbatim. What benefit his Dharna did ?

DHARNA was about free and fair elections. Qadri with his demand of implementing article 62, 63. IK with his demand of scrutiny of previous elections. Both dharnas were about getting justice out of a system that inbreds injustice. :D :D :D

Being a neutral and only functional institution of Pakistan, it was the responsibility of COAS to remain neutral. Instead he sided with the crooks, provided them with security during dharna days, and now asking for repayment in terms of letting them run our foreign policy.

I agree that resignation of PM was unjust demand. However, the "anarchy" was due the wrongdoings of his predecessor a.k.a "Kiyani The Tatto". Obviously Army has no role in free and fair elections because they make sure it to be unfair till now. Be it 1985 which gave birth to Ganjaas and set the foundation of corruption and electables. Be it 1988 when BB's mandate was stolen by forming I.J.I and so on. Sooner or later history will officially set its record straight what role Kiyani had in 2007(to ensure split mandate and N.R.O) and 2013(to ensure N.R.O continues and PMLN gets single majority). Off the record, everyone knows about secret meetings of Shahbaz Sharif (CM Punjab at that time) and Ch. Nisar (Opposition leader at that time) in dark nights with Kiyani (COAS at that time). They didn't discuss Aapa Zubaida's tootkay :P and I hope that they were not having a threesome :omghaha:

Last edited:
Dharna was itself a great example of anarchy and injustice IK spread through months. Lakh di lanat for accepting the same demand of nawaz which he made pre dharna verbatim.
Only people who used the word anarchy to describe IK and Qadri's dharna were diehard Nooni Tunes. PM Noora had made no formal offer for judicial probe into elections, rather just an announcement on the eve of dharna day. What was he doing in days, weeks or even months before it? Visiting his handlers in Jeddah? :D :D :D

What benefit his Dharna did ?
First Official Judicial Probe into elections for the first time in Pakistan's history. Its unprecedented. It would have never happened under Zardari-Noora charter of Muk-Muka :D :D :D

Would you hurl similar accusations to Norwegian army when Your government would call them to provide security for public places ?
Yes, if a democratically elected government asked the non-political army for "protection" instead of the people who gave them "heavy" mandate in the first place. If people can vote and put these crooks in power, then they have similar authority to revoke this power without army intervention. It has already happened in Iran, in Egypt, in Tunisia and elsewhere. Its not something new. Crisis worsens when Army intervenes on the side of the crooks and eventually results in a multi-year civil war as is the case with Syria.

Obviously Army has no role in free and fair elections because they make sure it to be unfair till now. Be it 1985 which gave birth to Ganjaas and set the foundation of corruption and electables. Be it 1988 when BB's mandate was stolen by forming I.J.I and so on.
Exactly this is what I am saying. Pak-Army kept intervening in Pakistani politics when it seemed them fit, and this is exactly what they did last time during Dharna days. Had they sided with the people's popular demands and pressured these crooks to resign, help setting up an impartial judicial probe into past elections, things would have been on a much better track. Now, with almost everything from Nadra to honourable judges in Noora's pockets; PTI, PAT and others can just go to hell for justice :D :D :D

I have observed pakistanis generally have very positive view of their COAS. Compared to India where they cant even name their army chief.
All pakistani chiefs, once they appointed become righteous men. Younger folks here write long prose here exclaiming how great a person he is, young girls gush.. omg look how handsome our COAS is, too lucky to be ****.. jk jk...

From musharraf's time onward Pak army chiefs have always been in the TIME's list of 100 most influencial people in the world along with former ISI chief shuja pasha, all those interested in international politics know pak army chief's name, its all cuz of the geo strategic location of Pak, while indian army chiefs have never been listed there cuz india is located away from greater middle east region, plus youth in india is less interested in politics as compared to Pakistani youth eg Imrab khan's protests etc however that being said Raheel sharif's decisive ops in NWA has stabilized situation by reducing terror incidents by around 50-55 %, last time this situation was in 2007 (when ttp wasnt even created) if we compare the number of terror incidents according to a recent report

Back
Top Bottom