What's new

Is Gen. Raheel Shareef the Best Pakistan's COAS Ever ??

1. How is judicial probe announced by NS on the eve of dharna any different than the probe accepted by IK after dhoom dharaka of 4 months ?
He had no other parties on board when he announced that decision on national television. That Announcement was just a gimmick without real substance attach to it. During entire Dharna, not even once did the PM speak of this judicial probe, not even when all parties finally sat together in Parliament, in a joint-meeting to pass resolution against dharna "conspiracy" and "london plan" :D :D :D

1.5 First the announcement, then negotiations, then formal offer then JC established at the end of dharnaa,,, how is it any different than the similar procedure that would have been followed on the first announcement of JC ?
There were no negotiations at all until that bloody violence on the streets of Islamabad became inevitable. Only after that, when the country was on a brink of civil war between various political factions did PMLN leadership decide to "talk" seriously in order to reach a final settlement with PTI and PAT.

2. Even a normal would agree 30-40 K people is not popular demand of people nor do they represent the will of 100 Million voters. Thank God Pakistan didn't plunge into anarchy because of the useless dharnaa and useless demands of PM resignation.
Hahaha. What a stupid argument. 30-40 thousand people were those that could reach Islamabad regularly despite the lockdown efforts by the government. Those who couldn't reach site of dharna, were still supporting the Tehreek from the backstage, along with millions of Pakistani expats.

3. Pray tell how 20-30K people becomes equal to People popular demand ? Have you consulted with rest of 99.9 million voters and can say they agree with IK dhoom dharraka ?
There were various polls taken during dharna. Those independent ones confirmed people wanted audit of past elections as all parties agreed that rigging and voter fraud did happen. But only PTI had the guts to take a stand against it in order to reform the election system entirely! :D :D :D

4. Another senseless,baseless accusation hurled that Honorable judges are in Noora pocket. Seriously how old are you? Impartial JC would ve been headed by same judges if Army had forced government to resign.
If they are not, how come these honourable judges took no suo moto action during many months of dharna when they used to take suo moto on some worthless wine bottles found in parliament house lodges :D :D :D

5. I pity your kind, You are enjoying all the benefits and tranquility in Norway and want to see anarchy and political instability in pakistan.
Read some of our European history if you can. Its only through extreme political upheaval, anarchy and other real opposition from the people that these people are finally enjoying post war peace for such a long time :D :D :D

these are precious things don't except from cheap people..
Nooney Tunes are cheap, we know.

This man's personality speaks for itself, he has basically given Pakistan a lifeline with 'Operation Zarb E Azab' , and has adopted No tolerance policy against Terrorism, Pakistan was in a state of chaos and turmoil before he took charge, if it wasn't for previous COAS Kiyani being such a p****y and insisting talks with the Talibans , giving them air and time to regroup and create terrorism in Pakistan, Pakistan would've been much better now.

Also along with his supreme personality his dedication to his job is commendable, yesterday he visited Moscow and today spent his whole day in Khyber Agency boasting the Morale of the Jawans and giving them instructions , also will fast his first Roza there, I remember when his mother died, the next day he was in Afghanistan to do strategic talks with with their Army.

What do you think?? Is Raheel Shareef the best Pakistani COAS ever ? I can't think of anyone better than him tbh in Pakistan's History.

I would love for him to serve Pakistan for another 5 years :)

Thoughts ??
Funny that you see similar opinion about evey current COAS of Pakistan. I saw this for Kayani and Mushy too.

I would rather not agree with the part calling previous COAS something as coward. His first 3 years in Office saw Rah-e-Rast and Rah-e-Nijat with many other initiatives. The mark came on him during his extension period but fact is he had his limitations. He had played a vital role in re earning the lost respect for PA and also took a strong stance on many issues with NATO. Had he not gone for extension then we would not have heard these comments about him. Gen Raheel started from where Gen Kiyani left and he materialized with true dedication on what Gen Kiyani had left for him in preparation phase. Yes the dedication and spirit seen in Gen Raheel is matchless.

because indian army is a force of cowards.
cowards!!!???? how did you came to that conclusion?? if you want to talk about cowards then lest talk about pakistan army generals. Lt Gen Ahmed Shuja Pasha and Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.. who sold national secret to Americans for just 25 million$.. what a pathetic army. if you COAS is like this then what will be other in pakistan army?? full of CIA agents dancing for Americans but wearing Pakistan army uniform. if you want to call someone cowards then call Lt pasha and ex-COAS kayani cowards because they sold their national security for money. these two are only know cowards, the list of cowards in pakistan army is large. Lt Hamid Gul is the retard coward who allowed CIA operatives to recruit pakistanis for their operations. he setup terrorist training camps in pakistan. he is the one who bring gun culture in pakistan... well your army is full of cowards who betray their country for money offered by Americans.
ooh did i mention the greatest fool-general of pakistan mr. Musharraf?? the man behind drone strikes on pakistani solil:lol:
he even lied to commanders that he won't let Americans to use pakistani soil, next day he let Americans to use pakistan as CIA's property.
so tell me Mr. who have the coward army??.. it is Pakistan army which is full of cowards..

I gave a negative rating because you disrespected a good general.

Yes Gen. Kiyani hestiated in direct fire fight with Talbi-bastards.

But that doesn't give you or me or any civi a birthright to call him names.

This is terrible.

Yes we all love Gen. Rahil. But this doesn't mean we must throw filth on Gen. Kiyani. you don't know him. Obvioulsy.

And No. I don't think we should give 5 year extension to Gen. Rahil.

There are many good generals under him who will be excellent commanders.

peace
I would like to call Kiyani, A Tattoo. I would be happy to receive a negative rating for calling him that. :yahoo: How come "bloody" civilian call names to even an ex general :hitwall: Welcome to :pakistan:

How come "bloody" civilian call names to even an ex general
I still have to meet anyone who says i was called bloody civilian by a Fauji and at a same time am really in search of any Fauji calling me this. As per my understanding most of Moderators are not even Ex Military what to talk of currently serving in military. So bro just chill.

@Norwegian well Raheel did good job to not supporting TQ(part-time Mulla) to stop further use of religion as a tool of politics and IK(U-turn) to save Pakistan from entering in civil war..
He had no other choice. He had to @save_ghenda because he was still many times tried and tested crook of the military instead of newcomers like IK and Qadri :D :D :D. So he naturally chose between lesser of two democratic "evils" :D :D :D

He had no other choice. He had to @save_ghenda because he was still many times tried and tested crook of the military instead of newcomers like IK and Qadri :D :D :D. So he naturally chose between lesser of two democratic "evils" :D :D :D
He didn't save crook, he save Pakistan..
because that TQ(part-time mulla) have meeting with high official in US, Canada, UK, Iran, etc and he also get lots of money in just few months before Dharna..

IK and TQ are hate spreaders and dividers not the leaders. they don't have any vision other than to be the PM of Pakistan, which they have already tried in 2002 with Mushy, but Mushy ignored them..

Dharna was not about IK or Qadri's political ambitions. It was about free and fair elections, something Pakistan hasn't seen to this date.
Then why did IK participate in the elections if there has never been a fair election in Pakistan? Was he being supported by the dg isi of that time like people say? Once you lose everything looks rigged. What happened to the call for civil disobediency? There are more failures in IK's list then there are successes.

IK and TQ are hate spreaders and dividers not the leaders. they don't have any vision other than to be the PM of Pakistan, which they have already tried in 2002 with Mushy, but Mushy ignored them..
Mushy himself could never be PM, but nice try though :D :D :D

Then why did IK participate in the elections if there has never been a fair election in Pakistan? Was he being supported by the dg isi of that time like people say? Once you lose everything looks rigged. What happened to the call for civil disobediency? There are more failures in IK's list then there are successes.
IK believed in independence of judiciary before elections. Rona-Dhona didn't start after losing elections but a year after when judiciary failed to deliver justice :D :D :D

I still have to meet anyone who says i was called bloody civilian by a Fauji and at a same time am really in search of any Fauji calling me this. As per my understanding most of Moderators are not even Ex Military what to talk of currently serving in military. So bro just chill.
Did you even read what Faujihistorian said
In any case it doesn't give you or me or any civilian a birthright to call him names.

IK believed in independence of judiciary before elections. Rona-Dhona didn't start after losing elections but a year after when judiciary failed to deliver justice :D :D :D
I think you dont remember muk muka statements which were before elections. So rona dhona has been there all along. Why dont you tell me about his achievements since 2013?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom