What's new

Is Gen. Raheel Shareef the Best Pakistan's COAS Ever ??

He maybe the change we were looking for, both security-wise and corruption wise.... if what is happening to MQM and PPP implemented across the board and start is taken from GHQ (Lt Col. and above), then this may signal a good forecast for ordinary Pakistani's across all ethnic and social lines.... rest sectarian, well that is being taken care of as we speak.

An excellent read:

Even armymen not above the law, say ex-servicemen - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The biggest credit he deserves is that he has revived the nation and its hopes. I remember back in 2008-2012, things were so gloomy and sad. Even on this very forum, prospects of Pakistan's future were so dim as we were getting attacked by the TTP left right and centre. We simply had no answer to the menace of TTP, we were so helpless.

That has ended, the psyche of the nation is on the upswing and there is a general consensus that things will get better in the future as they are getting better in the present. Raheel has been instrumental in bringing that change and has been the bedrock of the nation. The morale of the Army has increased tenfold.

So far he has proven to be a good General, I want him to save Pakistan from the hands of corrupt & incompetent politicians & corrupt Bureaucrats.

Al army chief are good, only political leadership sometimes makes them look like a failure

While he was at the helm -Which COAS in Pakistan wasn't the best ?

Ayub, Yahya, Zia, Mush , ... even Kiyani ?

because indian army is a force of cowards.
OFFTOPIC:
Wish your father would have used a condom that night.

ONTOPIC:
I think both Pakistan and Indian Army are very professional army. They had a great legacy and most of the COAS are good. It really doesn't make any sense to pick one as best. Different generals were working on difference times and they were handling those situations well. General Raheel might be a good general but whether he is the best would be identified only in future by assessing the conditions that his decisions will create.

Back
Top Bottom