What's new

Is Gen. Raheel Shareef the Best Pakistan's COAS Ever ??

IF we get more men like these in our Political leadership, things will improve immensely in a short period of time. My wishful thinking again...

We know the General Raheel is running from pillar to pole ...how do we compare his schedule with his ugly counterpart from India ?
Ahaha Gen Dalbir Singh is a Jat and Run 10k on daily Basis ...Can your Fat Gen Even walk for 6 mile let alone running.... :lol:

Kuch sharam hoti hai Kuch hayah hoti Kuch grace hoti hai muh par jhoot boltay ho
DHARNA was about free and fair elections. Qadri with his demand of implementing article 62, 63. IK with his demand of scrutiny of previous elections. Both dharnas were about getting justice out of a system that inbreds injustice. :D :D :D

Which is not the business of the Army.
Being a neutral and only functional institution of Pakistan, it was the responsibility of COAS to remain neutral. Instead he sided with the crooks, provided them with security during dharna days, and now asking for repayment in terms of letting them run our foreign policy.

DHARNA was about free and fair elections. Qadri with his demand of implementing article 62, 63. IK with his demand of scrutiny of previous elections. Both dharnas were about getting justice out of a system that inbreds injustice. :D :D :D

Dharna was itself a great example of anarchy and injustice IK spread through months. Lakh di lanat for accepting the same demand of nawaz which he made pre dharna verbatim. What benefit his Dharna did ?

Commander and military strategy wise i would say there is no one close to Zia-ul-Haq. He was a real pain in the *** for our enemies.

Being a neutral and only functional institution of Pakistan, it was the responsibility of COAS to remain neutral. Instead he sided with the crooks, provided them with security during dharna days, and now asking for repayment in terms of letting them run our foreign policy.

there is a limit to autism. God forbids if there is a similar dharna in Norway, Would you hurl similar accusations to Norwegian army when Your government would call them to provide security for public places ?

Ahaha Gen Dalbir Singh is a Jat and Run 10k on daily Basis ...Can your Fat Gen Even walk for 6 mile let alone running.... :lol:

good to know that TB ka mareez can walk 10k daily. :)

People suffering from polio find it hard to walk more than a mile let alone a 10k on daily basis.

Polio is still better than someone suffering with STD. ;)

Anyways I appreciate his run of 10k daily.

Every time we see our COAS Raheel Sharif cheered our troops, civilians and people, it bring us smile and positive.

Bt5cY0GCAAA_Uvp.jpg

767867-image-1411762579-541-640x480.jpg

Almost 3+ millions Pakistan wishes his birthday recently, what a great man he is. :pakistan:

Polio is still better than someone suffering with STD. ;)

Anyways I appreciate his run of 10k daily.
Well i appreciate his effort to exterminate terrorist Pakistanis of TTP.

Commander and military strategy wise i would say there is no one close to Zia-ul-Haq. He was a real pain in the *** for our enemies.
What was the military achievement of Zia ?

@HRK bhai abbb tou aaap lift hi nahin karvateiii....busss 'thanks' kar keh chaleiii jateii hain ! :(

Back
Top Bottom