What's new

Is Dassault Raffale a Wrong choice by India?

LOLLZ

whose post is full of arrogance one could see from your post :lol:

then who has posted this post in post no #5 of this thread MY ghost !!:lol:

Who told u that there is no potential ToT for rafale :hitwall:

No50 aesa is for PAK-FA .Now why would u compare pak-fa 's aesa radar with RBE 2 aesa radar

again the same thing why r u comparing PAK-fa with Rafale .

Meanwhile rafale's future upgrades would include extra conformal radar array

Whose stealth PAK -FA or MIg 35 or Su 35

which one plz specify

MIg 35 & Su 35 is inferior to rafale in terms of stealth meanwhile Pakfa is 5th gen fighter meanwhile
Rafale is 4.5 th gen fighter

BTW rafale has Spectra to do that job which stealth does for PAk-FA through active cancellation
tech

For SU 35 or Pak-fa
yes russians have high thrust engines

But what i have told u before plane T/W ratio is more important than thrust of the engine as it
detects manuverabilty for a plane

Meanwhile Rafale's engine has lowest IR signature among all 4th gen fighters .Nowadays every country is having IRST so a plane must have an engine with low IR signature or else it would be detected through IRST even if the plane is stealthy

it 's for remote future at the moment

we would be upgrading SU 30 mki to Super SU 30 status so what's the point of buying SU 35

Oh Boy!

which fool is making jingoistic claims apart from you may be you are this guy with another multiple account here who have trolled in many other indian defence forums
in the name of
Mariner HK ;)

may be u should read this article why MMRCA is important

Sp's Aviation , June 2013:

why MMRCA is important PART1
SP's Aviation June 2013 e-Magazine - SP's Aviation

Sp's Aviation, July 2013:
Why MMRCA, part 2: The balancing act

1qsm.jpg

7v6z.jpg

SP's Aviation July 2013 e-Magazine - SP's Aviation

Sp's Aviation, August 2013:
WHY MMRCA, part 3 : ensuring national security:

k449.jpg

e5ak.jpg

SP's Aviation August 2013 e-Magazine - SP's Aviation

Oye somnath read my posts properly and i am not gonna say again lay off talking ****.Just check my ip address if u can and compare with other username u just posted.Don't bullshit my everypost here,i am not a rafale agent like you but just a person expressing opinion,if you can't counter with arguments stop posting

enough is enough

Oye somnath read my posts properly and i am not gonna say again lay off talking ****.Just check my ip address if u can and compare with other username u just posted.Don't bullshit my everypost here,i am not a rafale agent like you but just a person expressing opinion,if you can't counter with arguments stop posting

enough is enough
And can rafale match this radar complex??
am not showing arrogance but want a good argument.........you can see my above post where i am praising ddm ng
t50%20%28142%29.jpg

And can rafale match this radar complex??
am not showing arrogance but want a good argument.........you can see my above post where i am praising ddm ng
t50%20%28142%29.jpg

that is for PAK-fa

why the hell are u comparing French RBE 2 aesa radar with it??
it is just like comparing apples with oranges

BTW

i would tell u something u need to swallow it

A pilot is comitting suicide if it turn on it's own AESA radar against a plane like F22 or Rafale whose ESM suite like F22's ALR 94 or Rafale's Spectra can detect an enemy plane's EM radar from far away than the plane own aesa radar itself & not only that it can cue it's own Air to air missile without turning on it's own aesa radar for stealth reason .

CHEERS

For the love of god............i am not even related to defence....i am a doctor deutchbag
a medical graduate

my blog
http://sardarspeaks.blogspot.in/

LOLLZ

then what do u think i am ??

Am i barber :lol:

i am also a doc

but your posts lacks any point just useless ranting nothing else

that is for PAK-fa

BTW

CHEERS
But how can anyone be sure of that!!My point is simple........we are gonna induct rafale starting 2018 and by that time pakfa,in my humble opinion is gonna surpass it.

rbe2aa -has only 1000 t/r GaA MODULES............pakfa will have like 1500 with 2 l band radars,2 side facing aesa and a radar at back.Man give credit where it is due and rafale won't be the only aircraft with spectra like suite post 2020,thats my concern.Because barring spectra(which is awesome) its gonna be thrashed by fgfa post 2020 in all respects.

Regarding infrared signature

Fgfa with product 20 engine will supercruise at least at mach 1.5..............rafale,only at mach 1.1 or so

verdict-obvious

And pls comment on this

t50%20%28154%29.jpg

t50%20%28156%29.jpg

t50%20%28157%29.jpg

product 30 i mean

@ Dr Somnath im also against IAF going for Rafale as it serves no purpose other than to have a counter weight to russian hegemony but for that i guess USA is a much safer bet and when it comes to countring china whether we like it or not one day we have to stand up to chinese hegemony and iresponsible behaviour and if we do that not onli we will gwet full support of USa but also Japan
as for putting my money on MRCA i will go and buy at least 100 SU 35 & equal no of latest F16 with ASEA radars and esraeli E suite and hope fully a combo of the latest Russian,Israseli, US & indian missiles that would be very leathel and i dont think whether china fields 1000 copies of SU series still will lag far far behind and that would be cost effective for us aswell
while french also sell there wepons to any one they will sell sooner or later to ARABs & PAF then what will we do
as for TOT we all know what they did with scorpene deal im no Fan of russia or US but they still are the biggest powers and though a bit erratick il still put my money on them

@ Dr Somnath im also against IAF going for Rafale as it serves no purpose other than to have a counter weight to russian hegemony but for that i guess USA is a much safer bet and when it comes to countring china whether we like it or not one day we have to stand up to chinese hegemony and iresponsible behaviour and if we do that not onli we will gwet full support of USa but also Japan
as for putting my money on MRCA i will go and buy at least 100 SU 35 & equal no of latest F16 with ASEA radars and esraeli E suite and hope fully a combo of the latest Russian,Israseli, US & indian missiles that would be very leathel and i dont think whether china fields 1000 copies of SU series still will lag far far behind and that would be cost effective for us aswell
while french also sell there wepons to any one they will sell sooner or later to ARABs & PAF then what will we do
as for TOT we all know what they did with scorpene deal im no Fan of russia or US but they still are the biggest powers and though a bit erratick il still put my money on them

Thanks man,u can see somnath is not replying to any of my concerns??who is talking like an amateur here?

that is for PAK-fa

BTW

CHEERS

LOLLZ

then what do u think i am ??

Am i barber :lol:

i am also a doc

but your posts lacks any point just useless ranting nothing else
The point is u didn't debunk me but started abusing me,,,,,i have my own thinking bro,and let me tell u one thing -we will get screwed like we got in case of scorpene deal and costly upgrade of mirage 2000.And right now money matters........or u don't agree?

Thanks man,u can see somnath is not replying to any of my concerns??who is talking like an amateur here?

The point is u didn't debunk me but started abusing me,,,,,i have my own thinking bro,and let me tell u one thing -we will get screwed like we got in case of scorpene deal and costly upgrade of mirage 2000.And right now money matters........or u don't agree?
where did u graduate from btw?

one more thing french will never be able to give us the pruduction rate and political favours as Russia & US combo can do for us look at the bigger picture

that said US is also willing to give complete TOT & even whole mcahine & tools(production line) will french do that i think not

as for spectra i firmli beleve that if we go for F16 they can offer us the similar tech at much much cheaper price and are willing to give source codes of there ASEA & other related techs

one more thing french will never be able to give us the pruduction rate and political favours as Russia & US combo can do for us look at the bigger picture

that said US is also willing to give complete TOT & even whole mcahine & tools(production line) will french do that i think not

as for spectra i firmli beleve that if we go for F16 they can offer us the similar tech at much much cheaper price and are willing to give source codes of there ASEA & other related techs
No man not f-16 as pakistan already has some block 52 and production line of f-16 will be closed pretty soon so upgradation will just stop there.I believe if french give us full tot,,,,only then its viable to pay 100 million per plane otherwise not so.

And if they had agreed to tot,they wouldn't be pushing for reliance instead of hal which seems to be the problem as reliance has no experience and will never be able to absorb tot

DR SOMNATH CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY COMPARING RAFALE AESA WITH PAKFA AESA IS LIKE COMPARING APPLES WITH ORANGES??

a fact-both came to production in 2012
a fact-both are based on solid state GaA MODULES
a fact- pakfa radar is way too bigger than rafale radar
a fact-irbis e pesa is way too superior to rafale pesa

so why is that u think pakfa aesa is nothing against rafale aesa??

And pls don't post thales marketing pdf here

No man not f-16 as pakistan already has some block 52 and production line of f-16 will be closed pretty soon so upgradation will just stop there.I believe if french give us full tot,,,,only then its viable to pay 100 million per plane otherwise not so.

And if they had agreed to tot,they wouldn't be pushing for reliance instead of hal which seems to be the problem as reliance has no experience and will never be able to absorb tot
well bro you made my day with that parody hats of to you

now F16 well we have israelies with us remember + the singaporeans and of course the Mighty USA if we go for the latest block that way we will get the best of every thing and a latest F16 can easily take on at least 3 block 52s or any thing PAF can get in next 10 years

dont forget the radars & wepons suite & the spetra like suite americans are offering & make no mistake F 16 still is the best when it comes to leathelity and proven track record + we can gwet owr hands on the surplus American F 16 and give it a MLU with asea & latest enigens and EW suites thanks to israelies they will also help us in countring the taktiks used by the PAF and not to forget the American AA,HARM and other leathel stuff + japenese can also trade with us freeli then when big daddy USA is in owr fold there is so much we can grasp from this deal not just for IAF but Navy & ARMY too and the cherry will be USAs political clout we will enjoy think about it

well bro you made my day with that parody hats of to you

now F16 well we have israelies with us remember + the singaporeans and of course the Mighty USA if we go for the latest block that way we will get the best of every thing and a latest F16 can easily take on at least 3 block 52s or any thing PAF can get in next 10 years

dont forget the radars & wepons suite & the spetra like suite americans are offering & make no mistake F 16 still is the best when it comes to leathelity and proven track record + we can gwet owr hands on the surplus American F 16 and give it a MLU with asea & latest enigens and EW suites thanks to israelies they will also help us in countring the taktiks used by the PAF and not to forget the American AA,HARM and other leathel stuff + japenese can also trade with us freeli then when big daddy USA is in owr fold there is so much we can grasp from this deal not just for IAF but Navy & ARMY too and the cherry will be USAs political clout we will enjoy think about it

But u are missing geopolitical implications here

1)How do we know that usa will never offer pakistan block 60 f-16?

answer-we don't and inorder to pacify pakistan after withdrawal from afganistan they may well offer them that

2) It will **** french and russia to the core

3)Where u are wrong-USA will never grant india tot(never),we will not be able to integrate stuff from other countries and we will have to agree to periodic weapon inspections!!

So our best approach should be to team up with russians and pump more money in their psu's and get better stuff and u can see the above pics of pakfa proposed flat nozzles,if it materializes then we are on another level vis-a-vis pakistan and china

But u are missing geopolitical implications here

1)How do we know that usa will never offer pakistan block 60 f-16?

answer-we don't and inorder to pacify pakistan after withdrawal from afganistan they may well offer them that

2) It will **** french and russia to the core

3)Where u are wrong-USA will never grant india tot(never),we will not be able to integrate stuff from other countries and we will have to agree to periodic weapon inspections!!

So our best approach should be to team up with russians and pump more money in their psu's and get better stuff and u can see the above pics of pakfa proposed flat nozzles,if it materializes then we are on another level vis-a-vis pakistan and china

First of all USA is not going to leave this theater as too much is at stake (central asian oil fields & counter weight to china)

USA is not a fool to part with its tech with chinese as every one in capitol hill & pentagon know about the new relation pakistan and china are having and moving forward with so forget if ever USA gives pakistan anything beyond block 52 with strings

i was also in favour of SU35 & F16/F18 combo dont forget world has no answer even today to there already deployed tech of growler & USA wants to give the prodution facility & all the tools required of F16s as they need there skilled manpower for there F35s & the classified 6th gen one i know it will take time but thats inevitable if we dont grasp the opportunity now we will sulk for decades

so my best option for IAF is go for large nos of LCA-2 with israeli ASEA , EW suites wepons and F16-SU 35 combo + we are already in deal top get 250 FGFAs + just think about a few US techs/wepons on indian version of FGFA

this way we will have best of every thing and PAF-PLAAF will have no answer to it as well

What "indigenous" fighters with what "indigenous" engines???

F-7?
/Cough /cough

Mig-21

J-11?

/cough /cough

Su-33
they started with modifiying J-7 to J-8
they built the JH-7
both of the above head older turojet indigenous engines..newer generation engines would soon be seen flying on J-11

than they went on to build J-10..confirmed indigenous WS-10 engined aircraft protype have been seen.
they also built JF-17 with pakistan
they build the J-20 fifth gen A/C
they also built J-31
Then they built Y-20
they have also built half a dozen indigenous design jet/non-jet trainers
these are pure Chinese design..not copies like J-11 and J-16

they dont even have su -33 in service why did you brought up that..they dumped the aircrft in favour of semi copied J-16 design

COUGH/COUGH..should i write you a cough syrup

they started with modifiying J-7 to J-8
they built the JH-7
both of the above head older turojet indigenous engines..newer generation engines would soon be seen flying on J-11

than they went on to build J-10..confirmed indigenous WS-10 engined aircraft protype have been seen.
they also built JF-17 with pakistan
they build the J-20 fifth gen A/C
they also built J-31
Then they built Y-20
they have also built half a dozen indigenous design jet/non-jet trainers
these are pure Chinese design..not copies like J-11 and J-16

they dont even have su -33 in service why did you brought up that..they dumped the aircrft in favour of semi copied J-16 design

COUGH/COUGH..should i write you a cough syrup

We know next to nothing about chinese aircraft electronics so we can't compare here
Unless u have solid data,there is really no point discussing dude

Back
Top Bottom