What's new

Is Bangladesh really an independent country?

Is Bangladesh an independent country?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zia Ur Rahman was the one who saved your asss in 1965.You can call him traitor. I don't expect better from Pakistanis
I am warning you to not write offensive posts after it.
My sympathies and love for your country will remain the same.

But i see some BD members here actually opposing Hasina Wajid so that's why i said this btw when is next elections in BD?

Yup its about 50/50 split on this forum with some solid neutrals too.

No idea when the next "elections" are.

BNP is even in worse shape now....so they may do another boycott who knows (and they do have reason to do this given the crookedness of SHW and her thugs in the election comission).

BNP is even in worse shape now....so they may do another boycott who knows (and they do have reason to do this given the crookedness of SHW and her thugs in the election comission).
So rigging happens in BD too?:P just awesome :lol:

My country has always been a difficult place to rule. A fractious and multi-ethnic entity that was held in place by shrewd and judicious Burmese (Bamar) diplomacy and force. Even the British got tired of the restless and truculent peoples of Myanmar as they knew they couldn't rule us. The 50 years of strife we have been through is the price of true independence. And yet, the average Burmese has been better off than the average Bangladeshi. So go us.

Why do Better living Myanmar people lives 7 years less than Average Bangladeshi?

I am warning you to not write offensive posts after it.
My sympathies and love for your country will remain the same.

We don't need any Sympathy specially when we crossed you by almost all social standards.

Why do Better living Myanmar people lives 7 years less than Average Bangladeshi?

Because of BBS rigging just like SHW election rigging.

You can say BD national activity is rigging stuff.....maybe you should look into exporting ship rigging instead of cheap underwear.

So rigging happens in BD too?:P just awesome :lol:

They are the experts bro. They literally need caretaker govts approved by both sides because no one trusts the election commission one bit heh.

SHW is the one that changed this the last time (with Indian help) and we basically got a dictatorship now. Its working out for her quite well, but I don't think she has an endgame....more like see what happens and hope India bails her out if push comes to shove (and at that point we will have some things she will have to accept without resisting).

Because of BBS rigging just like SHW election rigging.

You can say BD national activity is rigging stuff.....maybe you should look into exporting ship rigging instead of cheap underwear.

Yes WHO is run by idiots like you who takes false report and awards Bangladesh for achieving MDG goals.

Yes WHO is run by idiots like you who takes false report and awards Bangladesh for achieving MDG goals.

They base it on BD official (rigged) data....hence why plenty of times they (WHO) have asterisked the data as "needing re-analysis" along such worthies as Yemen, Somalia and North Korea. After all when neutrally assesed, a city like Dhaka ranks lower than a warzone like Tripoli in liveability.

So you can enjoy the award for rigging to feel as good as you want about it.

I care more about countries data with better more comprehensive and multi-stream gathering (with NGO verification).

I will never forget the education data that BAL put out for its schooling enrollment that UNESCO literally ignored (and probably had a laugh about as well).

So yeah rig the data, rig the elections. HASINA STRONK.

Why do you think so? Do we have a certain framework to measure which culture is good and which is not?
Yes we have.
Ever you heard about martial and non martial race?If not then raise your knowledge.

Yes we have.
Ever you heard about martial and non martial race?If not then raise your knowledge.
The martial race theory has been debunked and proven hallow just like Two Nation Theory. I am not too surprised to see that admirer of one theory would automatically endorse the other.

Last edited:
The martial race theory has been debunked and proven hallow just like Two Nation Theory. I am not to surprised to see that admirer of one theory would automatically endorse the other.
Both were correct and we believe in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom