What's new

Is Bangladesh really an independent country?

Is Bangladesh an independent country?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both were correct and we believe in it.
You have every right to believe anything you want. It just gives me tickles that theories that had been proven horribly fatal for the integrity of your country is still believed and admired.

The martial race theory has been debunked and proven hallow just like Two Nation Theory. I am not to surprised to see that admirer of one theory would automatically endorse the other.

Don't Bother. I am angry but It's their natural understanding about Sub Continent. The slap delivered in 1971 was not enough to wake them up I guess. I should cool down and ignore at this point. Tc.

Either way Bangladesh is rightfully Norwegian. Water accessible, relatively wealthy, snow, it's practically begging to be raided!
You Norwegians don't want to be beaten to a pulp by the collective might of India and Pakistan, do you? Not that we need to join forces to kick some Norwegian arse. Either one can easily do it. We might like to have a bit of fun with the Bengalis but that doesn't mean we'll let anyone else bully them. The mere notion is inconceivable. Bangladesh is our little baby and we are very very protective of it. Isn't that right @BDforever ?

You Norwegians don't want to be beaten to a pulp by the collective might of India and Pakistan, do you? Not that we need to join forces to kick some Norwegian arse. Either one can easily do it. We might like to have a bit of fun with the Bengalis but that doesn't mean we'll let anyone else bully them. The mere notion is inconceivable. Bangladesh is our little baby and we are very very protective of it. Isn't that right @BDforever ?

6b6c6d30d36d8dcd8d44a1f135df78df.jpg

You have every right to believe anything you want. It just gives me tickles that theories that had been proven horribly fatal for the integrity of your country is still believed and admired.
These theories are in favor of us. You are indirectly giving me example of treason led by Bengali nationalists. What they got after that? Fought to become slaves of the worst.

These theories are in favor of us. You are indirectly giving me example of treason led by Bengali nationalists. What they got after that? Fought to become slaves of the worst.
In favor of you? LOL..On the battlefront Pakistanis had proven nothing better than their 'Hindu' counterpart. In the face of superior tactics, firepower they get equally panicked just like any other nationalities. So keep these Rambo theories to yourself to suit your ego.

Pakistan equally proves itself horrible when it comes to governance. The way your country has been handled by your civilian-Military leadership is an outstanding example of other countries of what not to follow. Bangladesh being a comparatively newer nation beat you in every social indicator, despite being bereft of natural resources. They along with Sri Lanka have excelled in every platform, even have beaten Indians. Check how they have emancipated their mass from poverty, revolutionized the concept of self reliance of womenfolks. And you are still living in that hilarious Martial race theory? Don't make the me laugh please.

PS: Talking of slaves, eh!! I really hope some Bangladeshis shows you the right place in this regard.

Last edited:
Correct me but has that not been the case since 1971 when General Jagjit Singh Aurora midwifed you into premature birth?
Yea, because the mother was infested with some uncurable disease, and hence the maximum Jagjitt could do to save the baby was to pull her out to make sure the baby doesn't get infested too..

In favor of you? LOL..On the battlefront Pakistanis had proven nothing better than their 'Hindu' counterpart. In the face of superior tactics, firepower they get equally panicked just like any other nationalities. So keep this Rambo theories to yourself to suit your ego.

Pakistan equally proves itself horrible when it comes to governance. The way your country has been handled by your civilian-Military leadership is an outstanding example of other countries of what not to follow. Bangladesh being a comparatively newer nation beat you in every social indicator, despite being bereft of natural resources. They along with Sri Lanka have excelled in every platform, even have beaten Indians. Check how they have emancipated their mass from poverty, revolutionized the concept of self reliance of womenfolks. And you are still living in that hilarious Martial race theory? Don't make the me laugh please.

PS: Talking of slaves, eh!! I really hope some Bangladeshis shows you the right place in this regard.
Is that why they are being shot in droves trying to smuggle into india? Because their country is a paradise? lol

Is that why they are being shot in droves trying to smuggle into india? Because their country is a paradise? lol
Why don't you check world bank data before jumping into the debate?

We don't need any Sympathy specially when we crossed you by almost all social standards.
You sure did. So much so that you people are being shot by BSF while trying to enter a hindu country.

Why don't you check world bank data before jumping into the debate?
I dont need to check anything. Bnalgadesh is paradise that its own citizens are fleeing :lol: , even willing to dodge bullets from BSF to escape their paradise.

I dont need to check anything. Bnalgadesh is paradise that its own citizens are fleeing :lol: , even willing to dodge bullets from BSF to escape their paradise.
Still the fact remains same that they beat you black and blue in everything. RIP Martial race theory.

What do they beat us in?? Lol

Their country is of no strategic significance in any way whatsoever. They run away to cross the border into India, sure that's definitely something they have over us Pakistanis :lol:

Bangladesh being a comparatively newer nation beat you in every social indicator, despite being bereft of natural resources.

Not every social indicator. Take absolute poverty for instance. Pakistan is miles ahead of BD (and quite well ahead of India too still).

@Khan_21 can fill you in about it.

Also natural resources (present or not) have marginal impact for high population countries sir (especially densely populated ones).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom