What's new

Is Bangladesh really an independent country?

Is Bangladesh an independent country?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but cut out the sad remarks. Any moment some Bangladeshi will kick my arse and I will have to do something drastic. This is Puja time, you idiot. Not the best of times to troll Bangladeshis or Bengalis.

Hmmm now that you put it that way, I will bid adieu.

I do respect the great affinity Bengalis (whatever their particular creed and in whatever way) have for the life-giving force and ultimate raw power of womanhood.

Him, Joe, roybot, skull and bones, rainman....few others too.

Great representation from this beloved state of India I must say. PDF is quite lucky.

@el che what about you mate? You lived in Assam you said, but are you originally Bengali or something?
Yes I am a Bengali and I am a great fan of Bagladeshi rock music .The issue is the mass illegal migration from Bangladesh which is posing demographic threat. Muslims have been caught here with connection to Bangladeshi terror groups and the conditions in border areas is critical. The ****h mamta Banerjee is playing vote bank politics. The number of slums of Bangladeshi immigrants are on the rise.

With north-east the good thing is public is aware and will take action if required and will not wait for the govt. They will ensure that the situation does not go out of control. With West Bengal the problem is serious and Central govt intervention is necessary. BSF should be ruthless at the borders and the border deserves attention like Pakistani border and some day the Pakistani terrorist will use BD route to enter India.

Yes I am a Bengali and I am a great fan of Bagladeshi rock music .The issue is the mass illegal migration from Bangladesh which is posing demographic threat. Muslims have been caught here with connection to Bangladeshi terror groups and the conditions in border areas is critical. The ****h mamta Banerjee is playing vote bank politics. The number of slums of Bangladeshi immigrants are on the rise.

With north-east the good thing is public is aware and will take action if required and will not wait for the govt. They will ensure that the situation does not go out of control. With West Bengal the problem is serious and Central govt intervention is necessary. BSF should be ruthless at the borders and the border deserves attention like Pakistani border and some day the Pakistani terrorist will use BD route to enter India.
Singling out Bangladeshi muslims eh? The keralite muslims who fund internally are completely innocent then?

Was it never? Democracy as always.

Then you should make sure SHW puppet regime stays afloat. Begum Zia allowed ISI-DGFI collaboration during her time iirc.

@Nilgiri , seriously man? And then you complain about getting banned. Thought with BD members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom