What's new

Is Bangladesh really an independent country?

Is Bangladesh an independent country?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** measuring? That's what you think what my post was? Okay, if that makes you feel better. Clearly, you have no real response to what posted. And it was the only post I made on the matter.

Your posts that I quoted were false. And last time I checked, you hadn't edited them. Your statements remain false. Stop making false statements, and I'll stop posting facts from the World Bank. It was you who decided to compare Pakistan and Bangladesh on social indicators and cited the World Bank, not me. And then you made the grossly inaccurate statement that Bangladesh has surpassed Pakistan in every indicator. Sorry, but facts are facts. I expected better from a TTA.
Are you thick? Why don't you just cool off and see where it all started. Your fellow compatriot was abusing the dignity of Bangladeshis and that is why I intervened. Just skim through other posts as well when I said Pakistanis are just as good as any other countries in the region.

Same can be said. Pakistan is satellite of China. Show me differences.
No Pakistan China friendship dates back to 60 years and Pakistan still independent and have his own policies even on some points we differ each other but B.D is now a slave of India within few years even Modi is dictating your Govt and your Hasina is just a maid of Modi Govt. Accept the reality.

Some of what you say is true.

We need to consider that Pakistan has had decades
of higher GDP/capita over BD and so it will take some
time even after BD overtakes Pakistan for it to surpass
Pakistan in all indicators.

Its not only per capita. We are ahead in countless indicators. Infrastructure , median income , housing , Happiness index , logistics index , corruption , sanitation etc etc. Btw the GDP per capita of bangladesh in 1971 went higher than Pakistan due to war. Its not as if you per capita had to start from scratch.

You better be much more powerful in military given the time and resources spent compared to BD on it.

Otherwise that would be the all time worst transfer efficiency.

BTW, I am very impressed by the quality and professionalism of especially PAF. Just putting that out there.

oh look old data, what fun.

HOI!

BUGGER OFF, @Nilgiri

It's fascinating what the blue colored members of this forum think (except that MBI guy). Hats off to them always. I think another "illegal" term of SHW is in order. From what I hear Modi sarkar is supporting her govt. albeit begrudgingly. Cause it doesn't suit with Indian image of "world's largest democracy" (with "billions" of illegal BD poll-vaulter voters ofc :P) supporting a "undemocratic" govt. whereas China has no qualms about democracy-kakocracy whatever. Should be a fun third reign for her.

No Pakistan China friendship dates back to 60 years and Pakistan still independent and have his own policies even on some points we differ each other but B.D is now a slave of India within few years even Modi is dictating your Govt and your Hasina is just a maid of Modi Govt. Accept the reality.

Sixty years? From 1956 onwards? Are you an historian? Writing your own book, are you? And you call a head of government a maid once more and you won't know what hit you.

No. BD has a relation with India since its Birth 1971. They are our natural ally. We keep our military far away from India while Your military is completely depended on china. Countries can drone your people and you cant utter anything. Oil yourself.

Are you thick? Why don't you just cool off and see where it all started. Your fellow compatriot was abusing the dignity of Bangladeshis and that is why I intervened. Just skim through other posts as well when I said Pakistanis are just as good as any other countries in the region.

Are you thick? You are free to intervene, but you are not free to post falsehoods. No one is (including me).

I made it very clear that the only reason that I posted those facts and figures were because you made statements that were false. I quoted the ones that were, and provided facts to back up my statements. Unlike you, I actually took the time to look at the World Bank's statistics instead of telling others too. Stop making false statements and I won't quote you anymore, I promise.

Why don't you just cool off and see where it all started.

Cool off? I'm a very unemotional person. I assure you, I'm not heated over this. I harbor no ill will towards you or anyone else. But I will challenge posts that are so blatantly false.

I said this thread will be my last domain (I hope) on the issue :P

OK, but cut out the sad remarks. Any moment some Bangladeshi will kick my arse and I will have to do something drastic. This is Puja time, you idiot. Not the best of times to troll Bangladeshis or Bengalis.

By Bengali I meant Bangladeshi Dramas. Also Sanitation in BD reached 90%. I dont know which one you are quoting. I am not using PC. Can any Bengali member help?

World bank disagress with you obviously. Another very important aspect where Pakistan is ahead is corruption. We are ranked about 20-25 places ahead of you. In 2005 BD was ranked the most corrupt in the world.

You don't even have a proper 4 lane road yet in your country. Isn't that embarrasing because its 2016? Pakistan today has expressways that can rival anything in the west. From 10 lane ring roads in lahore and Islamabad to 1200 Km of extensive 6 lane expressways connecting all cities.

World bank disagress with you obviously. Another very important aspect where Pakistan is ahead is corruption. We are ranked about 20-25 places ahead of you. In 2005 BD was ranked the most corrupt in the world.

You don't even have a proper 4 lane road yet in your country. Isn't that embarrasing because its 2016? Pakistan today has expressways that can rival anything in the west. From 10 lane ring roads in lahore and Islamabad to 1200 Km of extensive 6 lane expressways connecting all cities.
Isn't that ironical since those express ways were made before the war when you were claiming dominion over us and siphoning off the revenue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom