What's new

Is Bangladesh really an independent country?

Is Bangladesh an independent country?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the Burmese, Got Independence in 1948. May I ask how many MDG goal you achieved? Your achievement is close to the monkeys of Burmese forest.
My country has always been a difficult place to rule. A fractious and multi-ethnic entity that was held in place by shrewd and judicious Burmese (Bamar) diplomacy and force. Even the British got tired of the restless and truculent peoples of Myanmar as they knew they couldn't rule us. The 50 years of strife we have been through is the price of true independence. And yet, the average Burmese has been better off than the average Bangladeshi. So go us.

Too much Indian influence in your country on behalf of culture, religion and military.
Your nationals are involved in treason orders given by India. Isn't this truth?

Nah. It is wrong. Treason orders given by India explain

Pakistans military is entirely dependent on China. Bangladesh Army doesn't have any link with India.
Lie.
Who created mukti bahinis BTW? Now you are involving me to write truth from the past.
You fought your country to become slaves of others.

Nah. It is wrong. Treason orders given by India explain
This is truth.

Lie.
Who created mukti bahinis BTW? Now you are involving me to write truth from the past.
You fought your country to become slaves of others.

Mukti Bahini was commanded by Ex Pakistani Officers who were part of Pakistan Army until 25th March Crackdown and Mujib had no command on the likes of Commander Zia Ur Rahman Khaled Musharraf and others. Keep your conspiracy theories for Pakistanis. I am no Zaid Hamid fan

Bangladesh Army doesn't have any link with India.

Plenty of links there. You just choose to ignore them....after all you are a former ISIS supporter, you are not exactly the most far seeing neutral person.

Bangladesh is an independent country, make no mistake about it. Hasina is just playing some politics here. She will probably play along a few more years.
Bangladeshs relationship with Pakistan is really not much of significance, Pakistanis feel the same way too, no love lost here.

Plenty of links there. You just choose to ignore them....after all you are a former ISIS supporter, you are not exactly the most far seeing neutral person.

And you are Go mata urine drinker **** off

As IK^ said BD people maybe are good but their gov is a puppet of india there's no doubt in it.

The govt is part of a country, its representative if you will ....so...(I'm talking about the political sphere in my poll btw...people can be as independent or submissive as they want to be).

Mukti Bahini was commanded by Ex Pakistani Officers who were part of Pakistan Army until 25th March Crackdown and Mujib had no command on the likes of Commander Zia Ur Rahman Khaled Musharraf and others. Keep your conspiracy theories for Pakistanis. I am no Zaid Hamid fan
So these were your nationals who were involved in treason. You are accepting this.

So these were your nationals who were involved in treason. You are accepting this.

Zia Ur Rahman was the one who saved your asss in 1965.You can call him traitor. I don't expect better from Pakistanis

The govt is part of a country, its representative if you will ....so...(I'm talking about the political sphere in my poll btw...people can be as independent or submissive as they want to be).
But i see some BD members here actually opposing Hasina Wajid so that's why i said this btw when is next elections in BD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom