What's new

Is Bangladesh really an independent country?

Is Bangladesh an independent country?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Anubis

He is incorrigible. He is also addicted to trolling on the BD forum. You do need a Mod for yourselves, even if it is to chase our friend out from time to time, whenever detected: some sort of an internal passport system. He is a fine guy, but no one knows how to explain his addiction to the BD forum. It is an addiction, nothing else. Just sit back and let him tire out.

One or two of you are TTA/TTCs; get them to report the thread and it vanishes. Unfortunately Munshi is sleeping with the enemy; is there someone else?

Soon Hasina will be dragged out to the streets and murdered just like Gaddafi; until then, will Bangladesh truly be an independant country.

If that happens, it will be a perfect excuse for our armored regiments to roll on the streets of Dhaka to protect their democracy, without anyone could do an iota about it.

@Nilgiri But you still have to learn your new anthem......

Now as they say "sing bit*h".

[Edit]: I suspect one of two things is going to happen in the future. A) fearing further erosion of its sovereignty, BD's miltiary will commit a coup. B) BD will accept Indian rule.

If "A" happens, India is likely to intervene militarily and politically.

If "B" happens and India takes over BD, India will likely face an insurgency, which it will likely face for decades, but will likely overcome eventually.

Fair enough. But we are not going to occupy them (at least as I see it). Thats a waste of money and resources....when we have cultivated many deep state agents within them that can do the job for us. It will be a bloody affair whatever ends up happening.

SHW and her henchmen are definitely on borrowed time for sure....whether its short or long term we will have to see.

@Nilgiri But you still have to learn your new anthem......

Now as they say "sing bit*h".

Aspiring troll, quality trolling 101 rule no. 1 is dont repeat yourself so much with the same exact thing.

Change it up so you assert your creativity and intelligence (though it has to exist in the first place).

I don't have time or inclination to mentor another usual riffraff troll :D

@Anubis

He is incorrigible. He is also addicted to trolling on the BD forum. You do need a Mod for yourselves, even if it is to chase our friend out from time to time, whenever detected: some sort of an internal passport system. He is a fine guy, but no one knows how to explain his addiction to the BD forum. It is an addiction, nothing else. Just sit back and let him tire out.

One or two of you are TTA/TTCs; get them to report the thread and it vanishes. Unfortunately Munshi is sleeping with the enemy; is there someone else?
Our TTA doesn't do the first "T" to necessary to be called a TTA...our Professional is apparently a "Freedom Fighter" who for some weird reason sounds more like a Razakar and we don't have a mod and will not be given one for the foreseeable future. BD section was in shambles anyway..now that half of the section has been moved to South Asia section it will also go down.

Sure am, just noticed how you started a new troll thread because no one was there backing you up earlier. And now you start a troll thread with a title thats sure to get you backing. cant fight your own battles?

way to go guru,

Well it depends on visibility of the thread in question (tagging is dependent on who is online). The replies so far here should be enough to illustrate this.

Now if you excuse me, I will let this thread run on its own legs while you get a sobering lesson on what people think on the subject at hand.

Aspiring troll, quality trolling 101 rule no. 1 is dont repeat yourself so much with the same exact thing.

Change it up so you assert your creativity and intelligence (though it has to exist in the first place).

I don't have time or inclination to mentor another usual riffraff troll :D

Thanks troll guru, noted.....As you will need to know the anthem for your future bangladeshi citizenship....i thought it's good to remind you. just looking out for you guru......:-)

Our TTA doesn't do the first "T" to necessary to be called a TTA...our Professional is apparently a "Freedom Fighter" who for some weird reason sounds more like a Razakar and we don't have a mod and will not be given one for the foreseeable future. BD section was in shambles anyway..now that half of the section has been moved to South Asia section it will also go down.

Your professional is an Islamist who should be hounded down. I shall not say more, because what I have in my mind about him will cause my instant dismissal from the forum, permanently, if I put it down on paper. Bangla-e bole na, shool-e pota? Patla, shukkho shool.

Thanks troll guru, noted.....As you will need to know the anthem for your future bangladeshi citizenship....i thought it's good to remind you. just looking out for you guru......:-)

This version is much nicer (for me) than the one you keep posting:

I don't identify the poem or song with the current political entity of BD at all, so you are basically shouting at a brick wall regarding that, you might want to change track....quite literally.

Got to give it to you you are the ultimate troll.....there are no trolls above you......:yahoo:

Parama-troll if you will.

This version is much nicer (for me) than the one you keep posting:

I don't identify the poem or song with the current political entity of BD at all, so you are basically shouting at a brick wall regarding that, you might want to change track....quite literally.

Parama-troll if you will.

It is nice....but its not the one SHW will test you for your Bangladeshi citizen application, guru. But keep practicing....

Seeing how a Hasina lover had this hissy fit recently:

https://defence.pk/threads/what-if-sri-lanka-joined-asean.452656/page-5#post-8759465

I would like to put it to this board if they think Bangladesh is a truly independent country today?

Feel free to state what you think of SHW (is she like Napoleon or is she a dhobi lady? etc)

and all BD's that bother to ballot (something SHW won't let you do haha)
It depends on whom you ask. If we ask pakistanis or pakistan leaning bangladeshis they will say not only afghanistan,bangladesh but also US is vassal state of India.

If you ask Indians obviously we can boast that BD does what we want. But the thing is that for the time being our interests are aligned nothing else. BD is playing its cards very well, they are not only keeping India amused but also getting investments from other countries like China..etc

To top the matter pakistan does not stop interfering in BD's internal affairs which offends BD nationalists. If not for pakistan interference , India would be the next enemy.

It is nice....but its not the one SHW will test you for your Bangladeshi citizen application, guru. But keep practicing....

LOL...yer a funny guy for one that repeats a lot.

Anyway best of luck to BD, hope you dont take anything too close to your heart.

Bangladesh will never truly be an independent country, it's just an unfortunate reality. China has attempted to enter Bangladesh, but considering how much trouble they've run into, it is telling just how much control India has over BD's internal politics and security. I'm of the belief that if India declared it would annex BD, Hasina and her government would publicly and quickly accept Indian rule, as it is, a puppet state currently serves India far more. I honestly don't think BD is going to remain independent through this century.

[Edit]: I suspect one of two things is going to happen in the future. A) fearing further erosion of its sovereignty, BD's miltiary will commit a coup. B) BD will accept Indian rule.

If "A" happens, India is likely to intervene militarily and politically.

If "B" happens and India takes over BD, India will likely face an insurgency, which it will likely face for decades, but will likely overcome eventually.

In all honesty , what you said is partially correct. While china has attempted to enter bd, it has never fully succeed simply because of A ) Indian Influence ( least likely), but mainly because of ---B) Because of Her ( china's) own lack of desire to get involved in BD simply because there is much bigger things for china to get involved in for her own benefit than tiny little BD.

Hasina and her govt or any govt in bd for the matter will not accept indian rule , simply because no one atleast publicly wants to downgrade themselves ie PM to CM . Its how we south asians tend to think.

But yes you are correct on this point that a puppet state serves india more. NO SITTING PM of india will want to increase the muslim population of India. Currently there is i thing 180 million indion muslims on top of that if u add another 180 million, it severly upsets India's delicate demographical balance. Since this is not the middle ages, an invading force simply cannot come in , kill anyone they dont like and simply turn the land into a province , no country wishes to soil their own reputation like this. IN this era if you wish to keep the country as a provience you will have to integrate them in your own country. Since inda or any country for the matter dosent or wont want to appear as a genocidal prick, i suspect it will have to do the integration part. Sadly that costs a lot of $ as BD is no singapore. hence i suspect there will be no invasion of BD from india ever ! at best india will create a north korea south korea type relationship with bd and just turn the border so nothing goes in or out of bd .

India may only invade bd for a short time if say an unfavarable govt to delhi comes to power , even then the invasion can be termed as an intervention. Invade , come in kill those who opposed you and leave. if india cant do that she will simply close the border with BD refusing to do bussiness. i think from US wars in iraq and afganistan we can see that fighting insurgency is costly very COSTLY. and US homeland was never hit simply because of the distance between us and her wars. But BD is right next to india and how much do you you think it will cost for the bd insurgency to spread into india ? very little. Makes more sense for india to simply close the border and make them sufffer.

ANd yes BD's military sooner or later will do the coup, but they wont do it without aproval and backing from either beijing or washington .

SO in a way you are correct, BD will never be a proper soverign country and will always be in either Chinese or Indian sphere of influnce .

I guess it all matters on who pushes ahead in the race between India and china. If the dragon continues her rise as we are seeing today, the day is not far when BD army will simply tell Hasina and CO to leave .

LOL...yer a funny guy for one that repeats a lot.

Anyway best of luck to BD, hope you dont take anything too close to your heart.

Never take anything you say to heart, like i said just reminding you.....Naturalization as Bangladeshi is a long process, and you will need to study hard. See still looking out for you....We Bangladeshis have a big heart....even for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom