What's new

What if Sri Lanka joined ASEAN?

If Sri Lanka joined ASEAN will it benefit SL?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Can't expect much more substance from a 70% poverty stricken bunch of crap even when living in a developed country.

http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

Still struggling to earn today what Indians in the UK were earning 25+ years ago :cry:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...by-ethnicity-tax-years-19941995-to-20122013uk

It must take real effort to be that stupid and poor....and then think you are not dreaming when you attempt to talk about stuff way above your station :rofl:

Though I guess its the last refuge you have given the situation you find yourself in. You have our sympathies, but your leaders orifices belong to us nonetheless. That is what ingrates deserve and that is what they will get.

SHW , our great leader....:big_boss:..... has already planned it out for you.

First we secure the borders, get as much of the maritime exclusive zone as possible, improve our economy and then slowly train the dirt poor as world class pole-vaulter’s…:angel:....

Your grand kids will be singing the Bangladeshi national anthem…
.You just don’t know it yet.

SHW , our great leader....:big_boss:..... has already planned it out for you.

First we secure the borders, get as much of the maritime exclusive zone as possible, improve our economy and then slowly train the dirt poor as world class pole-vaulter’s…:angel:....

Your grand kids will be singing the Bangladeshi national anthem…
.You just don’t know it yet.

Don't care about your hallucinations.

Maybe you are the son or grandson of a Pak soldier and you just don't know it yet :lol:

Last edited:
The only thing I care about knowing is when we get to permanently depopulate the ganges delta to finish up the humane gesture that Pak army started in 1971. Don't care about the hallucinations of a poverty stricken, ignorant slave of a slave.

Maybe you are the son or grandson of a Pak soldier and you just don't know it yet :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:......The answer is NEVER because our great leader....SHW's plan is GANGES water tight.....:p:....you'll just have to accept the inevitable, you will be singing the Bangladeshi national anthem....now sing!!! BIT*H....

You and your family are in risk of being on SHW's watch list....the penalties are sever, you'll be deported out of SHW's Greater Bangladesh to india....:cry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:......The answer is NEVER because our great leader....SHW's plan is GANGES water tight.....:p:....you'll just have to accept the inevitable, you will be singing the Bangladeshi national anthem....now sing!!! BIT*H....

You and your family are in risk of being on SHW's watch list....the penalties are sever, you'll be deported out of SHW's Greater Bangladesh to india....:cry:

Lol get a load of this grey matter deficient lungi hallucinating from the asphyxia.

All hail the great SHW! The next Napoleon :D

@django @ranjeet @Roybot @SarthakGanguly @Kaptaan @alaungphaya @Aung Zaya @Areesh

All hail the great SHW! The next Napoleon

GOOD....it's a good start....you are learning. Now repeat that each night before you go to bed and bow your head to the great leader.....

See she is happy that your obedience treatment has started.....

143903155820150808.gif

Muslims in subcontinent will never dominate. This is not middle age and we are talking about invaders from Central Asia. You very well know who dominated Bengal till partition. Though in India there are talks how to increase literacy and representation of Muslims in formal jobs or higher education but the problem is Muslims will never achieve equality with other religions. They breed more, study less and many go to madrassas, keen to take up petty jobs instead of going for higher education. Mullah influence, higher representation in crime etc. We can discuss to explore other reasons.

Kindly stop saying "Muslims of the subcontinent". The comments you are making may well be true for Indian Muslims. They are indeed behind other religious groups in India, when taken as a whole. But Pakistani, Sri Lankan, and other Muslims are ahead of Indian Hindus in many different categories. Especially when compared to Hindus in northern India. Look it up.

All Muslims are not the same. Change your phrase to "Indian Muslims" and you won't have any problems.

Is Assam a independent country now?

No one said it was. It's obviously a part of India. I only meant that Bengal/Bangladesh is not the best place in the subcontinent to describe the meeting of South Asia and South-East Asia, Assam is.

I thought MM already a ASEAN member and in south east asia. Why would they be a bridge when they are right in the other side.

Yes, and Bangladesh is already a country South Asia too. Any country in these regions will inevitably fall under one of these two categories. I was just saying that Myanmar and Sri Lanka can best be described as the meeting point of the two regions, not Bangladesh.

SAD....The troll can't handle a single "grey matter deficient" Bangali, and desperate to call in the cavalry......:rofl:.....what's the matter lost those troll skills your so proud of?

Nah I just want more people to come and laugh at your cow of a "leader" and the typical desperate musings of one of her ilk.

The image of what a BD idiot is just gets reinforced, which is always a good thing.

Your "leader" (our slave) that you worship isn't fit to wipe my ***. Just so you know.

Last edited:
Nah I just want more people to come and laugh at your cow of a "leader" and the typical desperate musings of a slave of this cow.

The image of what a lungi BD idiot-slave just gets reinforced, which is always a good thing.

Your "leader" (our slave) that you worship isn't fit to wipe my ***. Just so you know.

But your PM Modi, kisses her as* each time he come here bringing gifts like land, Maritime Territory and Money and has her portrait on his wall!!!!

You’re going to upset Modi with this sort of talk, and he’s not going to be happy…..:sniper:

What are you going to do about it? Your so called slave is pouring "lungi BD" over the border and already WB is 27% "muslim", and Assam is 30+% "muslim".....the answer nothing....see her plan is flawless....:p:

@Nilgiri Don't go were having such fun.....

Yes, and Bangladesh is already a country South Asia too. Any country in these regions will inevitably fall under one of these two categories. I was just saying that Myanmar and Sri Lanka can best be described as the meeting point of the two regions, not Bangladesh.

For Bangladesh ASEAN is more of a economic block, and one that is prob the fastest growing in terms of market potential. We need to focus on this huge potential market, more then we have as we are basing our future as an export orientated nation.

But your PM Modi, kisses her as* each time he come here bringing gifts like land, Maritime Territory and Money and has her portrait on his wall!!!!

You’re going to upset Modi with this sort of talk, and he’s not going to be happy…..:sniper:

What are you going to do about it? Your so called slave is pouring "lungi BD" over the border and already WB is 27% "muslim", and Assam is 30+% "muslim".....the answer nothing....see her plan is flawless....:p:

@Nilgiri Don't go were having such fun.....

And now you are back going in circles (maybe you are more of a circuit runner than a pole vaulter)

As though WB and Assam did not have their domestic muslim populations to begin with lulz.

Though its funny to see BD idiots flip flop between saying there are illegals flooding in, to denying it completely. But then BD is incapable of producing even a chappal...so it is to be expected.

Anyways enjoy having more pogroms, bullets and fencing imposed on your lot at the border. Theres an upcoming population shoving as well now that Assam election has been won by the nationalists, aadhar beign implemented etc..

Last edited:
And now you are back going in circles (maybe you are more of a circuit runner than a pole vaulter)

As though WB and Assam did not have their domestic muslim populations to begin with lulz.

Though its funny to see BD idiots flip flop between saying there are illegals flooding in, to denying it completely. But then BD is incapable of producing even a chappal...so it is to be expected.

Anyways enjoy having more pogroms, bullets and fencing at the border. Theres an upcoming population shoving as well now that Assam election has been won by the nationalists, aadhar beign implemented and sonderkomando slave lady is ready to open up all orifices to receive her due. We will give her rickshawallahs and coolies back so she can play toy soldiers in her swamp some more.

Yeah been hearing that for how long now? India is going to do this, india is going to do that.....keep talking and we will just keep pouring our "lungi brigades" over, under or through the fence.....nothing you can do about it so eventually you'll just have to learn a new anthem....:lol:....You and your mesmerised PM can't defeat the flawless plan of SHW.

Now sing BIT*H :

I thought MM already a ASEAN member and in south east asia. Why would they be a bridge when they are right in the other side.
Just imagin the way to connect with ASEAN without passing Myanmar... :D but for BD , not strategic location for both SA and SEA.. surrounded by India and many ways to connect with SA without touching BD... How BD can be bridge for SA and SEA.. Lol

Yeah been hearing that for how long now? India is going to do this, india is going to do that.....keep talking and we will just keep pouring our "lungi brigades" over, under or through the fence.....nothing you can do about it so eventually you'll just have to learn a new anthem....:lol:....You and your mesmerised PM can't defeat the flawless plan of SHW.

Now sing BIT*H :

Since the whole thing started about BD being an independent country, I will let this poll answer that:

https://defence.pk/threads/is-bangladesh-really-an-independent-country.452933/

This topic has been derailed enough now.

Back
Top Bottom