What's new

What if Sri Lanka joined ASEAN?

If Sri Lanka joined ASEAN will it benefit SL?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Well, this is an interesting proposition. However, the reasons given of ASEAN being a gateway to better diplomatic and trade relations seem to put the cart before the horse. ASEAN membership means preferential trade agreements, multi-lateral initiatives, visa-free travel arrangements, an integrated diplomatic framework, settling disuptes with internal and external parties and maintening the integrity of the region. Membership is a means to strengthen existing ties. The question to ask is how well is Sri Lanka already integrated into the region? What percentage of its trade is with SE Asia? How good are diplomatic relations between SL and SE Asia (I mean at the sort of high level that is not published in papers), how suitable would the SL economy and culture be for integration? Would Sri Lanka have the capacity to hold the chair when the time came? etc.

Personally, I think they should wait for greater economic integration before applying for membership but I see no other reasons to obstruct their inclusion.

The worst fear already came true. Assams is under Muslim now, so is 50% of West Bengal. ;)

The terrible math and logic is illustrated and confirmed by your country's overall intellectual prowess (patents, Science output etc).

Its good to laugh at however....just like the 3 million claim.

Its only a matter of time, and maths.....were invading WB and Assam in slow motion and theres nothing you can say or do about it, soon you WILL submit to us......it just a matter of time....:azn:

Yah you sound just like the Pakistanis "blah blah will happen, its a matter of time etc) (you were their compatriots after all till you had a hissy fit and we had to separate you two).

A big yawn sent your way, while you have to wake up to SHW every morning.

The dissonance between dreaming and reality is the best thing about BD defence types. At least Pakistanis have something going for them and many of them can engage intellectually. You lot are just intellectually devoid scum stuck on repeat :lol:

The terrible math and logic is illustrated and confirmed by your country's overall intellectual prowess (patents, Science output etc).

Its good to laugh at however....just like the 3 million claim.

Yah you sound just like the Pakistanis "blah blah will happen, its a matter of time etc) (you were their compatriots after all till you had a hissy fit and we had to separate you two).

A big yawn sent your way, while you have to wake up to SHW every morning.

The dissonance between dreaming and reality is the best thing about BD defence types. At least Pakistanis have something going for them and many of them can engage intellectually. You lot are just intellectually devoid scum stuck on repeat :lol:

Intellectually! Thats rich comming from a troll like you. Never mind soon you'll be under the thumb of SHW as we take back WB and Assam....:chilli:....It's all a conspiracy, and at the rate we are vaulting over the great barbed wire wall we will be the majority....BOHAHAHAHA.....:woot:....
e4de90c4b49f6ce1b7293b1c6824ee67716eb9b853376ef7cc221deac1de4810.jpg

Last edited:
Intellectually! Thats rich comming from a troll like you. Never mind soon you'll be under the thumb of SHW as we take back WB and Assam....:chilli:....It's all a conspiracy, and at the rate we are vaulting over the great barbed wire wall we will be the majority....BOHAHAHAHA.....:woot:....
e4de90c4b49f6ce1b7293b1c6824ee67716eb9b853376ef7cc221deac1de4810.jpg

Yah people offen hallucinate when being strangled. Great to see it especially among the 70% poverty stricken ghetto-ridden lot in the UK too.

Yah people offen hallucinate when being strangled. Great to see it especially among the 70% poverty stricken ghetto-ridden lot in the UK too.

Ahhh.....don't worry about us, worry about WB and Assam. You can get ahead of the curve and start learning a new anthem...

Ahhh.....don't worry about us, worry about WB and Assam. You can get ahead of the curve and start learning a new anthem...

I already know that poem. It was written by an Indian after all.

But of course weaklings that have severe identity crisis made it their national anthem in their slave-minded knee-jerk rebellion thinking (along with braying a 3 million murdered and 400,000 rape claim)....to hide just how much of a traitorous scum they were to the allegiance they chose at partition.

So like I said, hallucinations from those getting strangled only amuse us. Sonderkomando cow is doing an excellent job of tightening the noose around her subjects figuratively and literally :lol:

M_Id_405803_Sheikh_Hasina.jpg

Wonder what she is cooking up for her master and her 170+ million slaves next?:azn:

@Kaptaan thanks for the picture lol

I already know that poem. It was written by an Indian after all.

But of course weaklings that have severe identity crisis made it their national anthem in their slave-minded knee-jerk rebellion thinking (along with braying a 3 million murdered and 400,000 rape claim)....to hide just how much of a traitorous scum they were to the allegiance they chose at partition.

So like I said, hallucinations from those getting strangled only amuse us. Sonderkomando cow is doing an excellent job of tightening the noose around her subjects figuratively and literally :lol:

M_Id_405803_Sheikh_Hasina.jpg

Wonder what she is cooking up for her master and her 170+ million slaves next?:azn:

@Kaptaan thanks for the picture lol

Fool, it's Modi thats cooking in the pot.....SHW....has conned you into handing over 10000 acres of land and the vast maritime zone in the Bay of Bengal. All for a few guys languishing in our jails......:woot:. But still were taking over WB and Assam slowly but surely.....:azn:

PS. It's good to know you already know the anthem, keep practising sing it out loud and proud or SHW will be informed.....:butcher:

Fool, it's Modi thats cooking in the pot.....SHW....has conned you into handing over 10000 acres of land and the vast maritime zone in the Bay of Bengal. All for a few guys languishing in our jails......:woot:. But still were taking over WB and Assam slowly but surely.....:azn:

PS. It's good to know you already know the anthem, keep practising sing it out loud and proud or SHW will be informed.....:butcher:

Like I said, feel free to have as many hallucinations as you want while you get strangled. It only serves to amuse us.

Quite funny how Indians, Pakistanis, Myanmarese and pretty much anyone that has some experience with BD riffraff all have the exact same opinion about them.

But of course everyone else is wrong and BD is right.....I guess thats what constant water logging and rice only diet does to an already terribly shrunk brain.

@alaungphaya

Like I said, feel free to have as many hallucinations as you want while you get strangled. It only serves to amuse us.

Quite funny how Indians, Pakistanis, Myanmarese and pretty much anyone that has some experience with BD riffraff all have the exact same opinion about them.

But of course everyone else is wrong and BD is right.....I guess thats what constant water logging and rice only diet does to an already terribly shrunk brain.

@alaungphaya

Yeah, your right. It's just a dream, were not taking over the neighboring states honest....:whistle:....and the rice really tastes great with the indian beef.....

Now have you sang the anthem, keep singing.....SHW is every where.....:agree:

Yeah, your right. It's just a dream, were not taking over the neighboring states honest....:whistle:....and the rice really tastes great with the indian beef.....

Now have you sang the anthem, keep singing.....SHW is every where.....:agree:

Can't expect much more substance from a 70% poverty stricken bunch of crap even when living in a developed country.

http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

Still struggling to earn today what Indians in the UK were earning 25+ years ago :cry:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...by-ethnicity-tax-years-19941995-to-20122013uk

It must take real effort to be that stupid and poor....and then think you are not dreaming when you attempt to talk about stuff way above your station :rofl:

Though I guess its the last refuge you have given the situation you find yourself in. You have our sympathies, but your leaders orifices belong to us nonetheless. That is what ingrates deserve and that is what they will get.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom