What's new

Blood telegram : A fact about innocent Biharis

I am beginning to see what you mean bro. At least those that fought in the war with honour (whichever side they were on) I can respect and appreciate...they put their lives on the line and shed blood for that they believed in.

But now that underlying nature of these BAL-loving Bangladeshis are coming out in so many threads in this forum....how they want to break up the very country that aided them in their struggle. I was very surprised when I came to this forum to know this side of them, this hate for anything bigger or more powerful and more expansive than them. The inability to just be content with what they got and improve it as best they can. Some have even made me regret at times that India helped them to achieve their goal....the way they have no connection to that war yet still talk of it as though they do and that no country can exist in south asia with multi-ethnic populations.

They felt this way with union in Pakistan....they are now feeling it again being neighbour of big Dada. This nature is not going away.....it may very well be their undoing at some point....but I hope they change and see the error of their thinking. If not, it will be the natural conclusion for them....for all crazed ingrates.
Bro I don't understand why India helped and funded the Awami terrorists in the first place, should have just let them die. They couldn't even remain loyal to their own country, how could they possibly be loyal to another country then haha. Haven't you noticed how desperately they want to annex WB and Assam, even though West Bengalis want to be nowhere near them :laugh:

A saying goes "Once a traitor, always a traitor"....never trust them :-)

Bro I don't understand why India helped and funded the Awami terrorists in the first place, should have just let them die. They couldn't even remain loyal to their own country, how could they possibly be loyal to another country then haha. Haven't you noticed how desperately they want to annex WB and Assam, even though West Bengalis want to be nowhere near them :laugh:
A saying goes "Once a traitor, always a traitor"....never trust them :-)

India was just used. It served us well in becoming the only independent Subcontinental race. May our Sovereignty reign supreme. If you compare with Kurds you will notice how easily Bengal managed to undone the British Drawn map.

I like this India Pakistani Bihari trio in the form of Nilgiri Arefin Imran. :lol::lol:. I had high expectations from an Indian at least

What BAL did wrong, was after the war, not before or in the war.
They inflated the casualty number from 300,000 to 3 million. They screwed the democracy for which they fought the war in first place.

Most of the Biharis were under the protection of Pakistan army and they lived in big cities where Muktis had no access to before 16th of Decembre 1971.

The following is the picture of intellectuals who were murdered and dumped in the Bihari held areas in 1971 so you know how innocent the biharis were that time.
Dead_bodies_of_Bengali_intellectuals,_14_December_1971.jpg

I never said the Biharis were innocent....or that anyone was totally innocent.

You think I have not seen this pictures and read about the accounts?

Yes I agree that BAL in the end should have not resorted to emotion and inflated the figures and lose credibility in the process.

But you know what, could they not have stoked and done their fair share of polarizing the people of united pakistan in making it a us vs them situation that existed during the election time. They played right into the hands of the West Pakistani regime when they did that....and it was not by accident. Mujib and BAL knew exactly what they were getting into and that they were risking some very bloody consequences.....they took a political gamble and it paid off in the end. ....but dont for one second tell me this was done all for pure good....they definitely had an element of lust for power in it....it is politics after all.

Thats why the revenge against biharis and pro-pak bengalis was especially brutal in the end....decimation was not enough....but complete eradication of those that did not fit the model of what a Bangladeshi should be. You resorted with eye for an eye on innocent civilians....it makes you no better than the aggressors and it makes me question your self declared higher moral ground.....now that your behaviour comes out in greater volumes in this forum but other places too against my country that fundamentally helped you. Why is this memory so selective and fickle among Bangladeshis here?

We cannot be having joint triumphs like 1971 every few years to keep you respectful of us....and if it does not come from within....we will have to force it upon you. There is little other way.....this is what you signed up for when you went for 2 nation theory before anyone else even thought of it.

This is a good mentality. Always seek for the truth :lol: I appreciate it again.

Many Pakistani General have written books about 1971. I have read about them. You will generally feel that they blamed each other not Bengalis

Anyway muktis raped Bangladeshi hindu women wearing Pakistani uniform is Zaid Hamid like History. Avoid that. Unfortunately Pakistani young generation likes zaid hamid like history a lot.

Keep preaching your 3 million figure and keep scratching your head why no one takes you seriously. No other country has staked its entire existence on a number of dead people. Then you have the audacity to call others fragile....while electing two witches back and forth who run your country like a mafia with a yearly list of vendettas to indulge in.

They had to leave their homes in a country where they could never return..you think it was very easy for them? Least we could do was provide shelter and make them feel at home in their new country.

And Pakistan was our country then not East Bengal I am like saying this the hundredth time. Is this very hard to comprehend? Do you want me to believe fighting for country is crime and people should start glorifying anti-nationals and secessionists as heroes from now on. With such narrow mentality it would not take even seconds for your country to break up into small villages

No pakistan not your country. Before 1947 british held the territory of India does not make anybody british. You owe to the geography not to some distant ruler

Keep preaching your 3 million figure and keep scratching your head why no one takes you seriously. No other country has staked its entire existence on a number of dead people. Then you have the audacity to call others fragile....while electing two witches back and forth who run your country like a mafia with a yearly list of vendettas to indulge in.

I am not preaching any figure. If very few men in this forum take history seriously without any bias I am one of them. I said I appreciate your understanding of history. Never read about Celts from Romans. Or about romans from Persians. Or about Persians from Arabs. Rule number 1 in history.

No pakistan not your country. Before 1947 british held the territory of India does not make anybody british. You owe to the geography not to some distant ruler

I forgot the name. But the Man who came out with Pakistan theory envisioned multiple Muslim states around Present day Pakistan, Bengal and Hyderabad. He opposed the Jinnah's one state policy and was ignored at the end.

I am not preaching any figure. If very few men in this forum take history seriously without any bias I am one of them. I said I appreciate your understanding of history. Never read about Celts from Romans. Or about romans from Persians. Or about Persians from Arabs. Rule number 1 in history.

I forgot the name. But the Man who came out with Pakistan theory envisioned multiple Muslim states concentrating around Present day Pakistan, Bengal and Hyderabad. He opposed the Jinnah's one state policy and was ignored at the end.

The 3 million comment was a general label for the "account" you have of 1971....it does not refer to the figure specifically.

I have heard enough of it from one side. I am moving on to other accounts and judging for myself the best I can....keeping in mind what you BD elites are like now (at least on this forum). I will temper it with my interactions with BD and Pak people (friends and more general acquaintances) in real life that are interested and well versed on the subject.

You do not have the exclusive rights on the 1971 story, sorry to say.

We cannot be having joint triumphs like 1971 every few years to keep you respectful of us....and if it does not come from within....we will have to force it upon you. There is little other way.....this is what you signed up for when you went for 2 nation theory before anyone else even thought of it.

WTF you babbling about? It has nothing to do with India as our interest will come first before anybody else. We know India would do the same.
Two nation theory somewhat dead in Bangladesh but Bengali nationalism is pretty much alive. One way or other India is dead.

I forgot the name. But the Man who came out with Pakistan theory envisioned multiple Muslim states around Present day Pakistan, Bengal and Hyderabad. He opposed the Jinnah's one state policy and was ignored at the end.

Nobody actually envisioned a complete departure from India tell you the truth. They never thought of border but loose federation at the beginning. But it went ugly after 1946

The 3 million comment was a general label for the "account" you have of 1971....it does not refer to the figure specifically.

I have heard enough of it from one side. I am moving on to other accounts and judging for myself the best I can....keeping in mind what you BD elites are like now (at least on this forum). I will temper it with my interactions with BD and Pak people (friends and more general acquaintances) in real life that are interested and well versed on the subject.

Never said that. You will need to read books instead of asking people. Most of the people have very shallow knowledge of history and a very biased one.

I would recommend Nevill Anthony Mascarenhas

just inquire about Chinese dead in the hand of Japanese. You will find one account varies almost 100 times with another.
This is war and nobody count the number only to keep the propaganda alive.

Nobody actually envisioned a complete departure from India tell you the truth. They never thought of border but loose federation at the beginning. But it went ugly after 1948

It should have been a loose federation....union govt only deals with national joint security and foreign affairs. Thats it.

Everyone elects their own leaders, makes their own laws,raise and spend their own money.... other than whatever common framework is needed to make the first sentence work. People are free to move where they want as well. Basically a customs union with joint defence.

just inquire about Chinese dead in the hand of Japanese. You will find one account varies almost 100 times with another.
This is war and nobody count the number only to keep the propaganda alive.

But why has there been no acceptance of this basic fact within BD. It is illegal to question the 3 million figure in public....am I right? Why make it that much of a rigid stance.

India was just used. It served us well in becoming the only independent Subcontinental race. May our Sovereignty reign supreme. If you compare with Kurds you will notice how easily Bengal managed to undone the British Drawn map.

I like this India Pakistani Bihari trio in the form of Nilgiri Arefin Imran. :lol::lol:. I had high expectations from an Indian at least
Really, comparing with Kurdistan are we......West Bengal, Barak Valley and Assam are still integral part of India and they consider themselves proud Indians, not Bangladeshis. Hope you got my point :-)

It should have been a loose federation....union govt only deals with national joint security and foreign affairs. Thats it.

Everyone elects their own leaders, makes their own laws,raise and spend their own money.... other than whatever common framework is needed to make the first sentence work. People are free to move where they want as well. Basically a customs union with joint defence.

Everybody will agree on everything except the bolded and red part.

Really, comparing with Kurdistan are we......West Bengal, Barak Valley and Assam are still integral part of India and they consider themselves are proud Indians, not Bangladeshis. Hope you got my point :-)

That is a work on progress. The eyes of the Muktis may never sleep :sniper:
tmp_2107-FB_IMG_1473074198198-2002415653.jpg

Back
Top Bottom