What's new

Is Bangladesh Air Force planing to buy JF-17 block 3?

yes that is more likely
but India needs those jets for her air force and navy first. then it might consider export orders

Since production process has already begun for the next batch of jets, it makes sense to start working towards exports right away, since this batch has small orders and IAF's orders will be fulfilled in a short time.

Tejas bhai is still enjoying life on the thaila and version X is not on the market yet. There is nothing to sell and no one will buy it. BAF has relations with China and has bought planes from them before so it can happen again .
Single V twin engined debate is a very valid one and I have alluded to it earlier. So let us see how this pans out.

LCA Mk1A and JF-17 Block 3 pretty much share timelines now.

Guys look the video carefully.It is stating that last year upon the request of BAF a visit of expert from BAC was arranged.The purpose was to witness the on going process at PAC. Unofficially they are interested in 50 JF-17 bloc 3 on ToT bases.But PAK did not responded yet.
May be the Bangladeshi PDF members can recognize any of the expert from BAC in the group photo. You could see PAK State Minster in the group photo as well.
Are you sure it says that?
@Avicenna
Old post, but this seems like promising if Bengalis in high positions visited PAC.

India won’t allow even a “pigeon” to BD!!! Thanks to the PAF, 100% concentration of India is now on Pak!!! BD was created for the comfort of India, not the other way round.....

India won’t allow even a “pigeon” to BD!!! Thanks to the PAF, 100% concentration of India is now on Pak!!! BD was created for the comfort of India, not the other way round.....

What's your problem?

@waz
@The Eagle
@Dubious

Even if they can get local production?

Yea man.

Hasina is the main issue I think.

The issue is gonna be building up the BAF as well as the other armed forces for the post-Hasina period.

India will do their best to prevent this of course.

Last edited:
What's your problem?

@waz

Yea man.

Hasina is the main issue I think.

The issue is gonna be building up the BAF as well as the other armed forces for the post-Hasina period.

India will do their best to prevent this of course.
Is she rigging the elections? I have read some news stories that say that her party is doing weird practices at polling stations.

Is she rigging the elections? I have read some news stories that say that her party is doing weird practices at polling stations.

Yea probably.

But I mean its not all bad.

The economy has improved under her watch.

And that needs to happen before any improvement of the military.

Guys look the video carefully.It is stating that last year upon the request of BAF a visit of expert from BAC was arranged.The purpose was to witness the on going process at PAC. Unofficially they are interested in 50 JF-17 bloc 3 on ToT bases.But PAK did not responded yet.
May be the Bangladeshi PDF members can recognize any of the expert from BAC in the group photo. You could see PAK State Minster in the group photo as well.

Dude no BAC folks there,in fact the picture was taken at the roll out ceremony of 1000th Overhaul by PAC.

17192217_10154701267972663_8421805009908390030_o.jpg

17211943_10154701267977663_4564232194160490593_o.jpg

on contrary, india WOULD want Bangladesh to buy the blk3 so that their pet worm haseena would give them a good look on what's inside the hood. Pakistan would say NO!
Nigeria will give secrets to Israel.

Back
Top Bottom