What's new

Is Asad Umar Finance Minister a failing minister, unable to fix Pakistan economy?

I trust more on Asad Umar than IK, he is true patriot without any greed want to fix the mess, unfortunately he is in wrong hands.

Glorified Munshi Ishaq Dollar was given years but AU not even few months.

Can Imran Khan come clean of economic crisis by blaming it all on Asad Umer?
Shouldn't we ask, why Imran Khan why he promised to suicide instead of taking loan?
Shouldn't we ask the minions of PTI, whatever happened to the magical leadership wand of Imran Khan?
Shouldn't we ask judiciary why Musharraf sacked on grounds of misquoting before elections and Imran Khan is still roaming free?
Sham poltical party, which managed to fool educated jahils of Pakistan... they are surely bigger actors than PPPP and PMLN!

Khan sahab needs your support, He deserves to complete his 5 years term. Its just a bad time. Just re-assess your strategy and come with a bit more realistic approach. Nothing ends here.

Glorified Munshi Ishaq Dollar was given years but AU not even few months.

Let's be clear on what are facts:
1- Few months have been passed already.
2- Ishaq Dar was named Munshi while he was minister and he was address as such on tv shows by both hosts and PTI guests and also on social media, this happened on daily basis in past and aswell today.

if you think, calling Ishaq Dar Munshi give AU a better image, than it's unfortunate with Pakistan.

In current fiasco, least public expect from PTI is to be transparent on tax collections and state accounts... simply by saying ''Khazana Khali he'' ''Patwari kha gai'' ''munshi kha gia''is not going to help the public not Pakistan.
When judicial commission can be formed and produce results against sitting PM (of PMLN), than there should be a judicial commission on those loaned billions which are simply continue to heaping even in Naya Pakistan, actually ever faster.

Now PTI should not drop old way of describing economics.... itne dino me itna qarza bhar gia.

No amount of Propaganda can make anyone take this sentence seriously.

I heard they cannot even ask the Bangladeshi Ambassador to move the car
Yes pen di siris spoke of recovery of stolen assets at UN

Yes pen di siris spoke of recovery of stolen assets at UN

Pen di siris did not Pass one ordinance in that Direction at home.

What Provisions has non pen di siris taken for that? Political Statements are dime a dozen

Pen di siris did not Pass one ordinance in that Direction at home.

What Provisions has non pen di siris taken for that? Political Statements are dime a dozen
Um e pen di siris did it will take time for reversal but reversal will happen through slow ineffectiveness

Um e pen di siris did it will take time for reversal but reversal will happen through slow ineffectiveness

Excuses.... A trait common in both parties.

Saying this works one Time. Two Time. Three times.

After that its Propaganda and indoctrination. If you intend Propaganda. I will let you in Peace like Karna. If you are indoctrinated. I will Troll you.

Excuses.... A trait common in both parties.

Saying this works one Time. Two Time. Three times.

After that its Propaganda and indoctrination. If you intend Propaganda. I will let you in Peace like Karna. If you are indoctrinated. I will Troll you.
Well the supporters of the old guard will moan they will be ignored (or tackled harshly) depending on the situation

Well the supporters of the old guard will moan they will be ignored (or tackled harshly) depending on the situation

How long till you start blaming hidden forces are not letting government work?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom