What's new

Is Asad Umar Finance Minister a failing minister, unable to fix Pakistan economy?

People were expecting some revolutionary steps

That was political rhetoric to fool the masses to vote PTI as they were projected as the messiah of the rotten political system. It is not that difficult to understand that all of those were basically political statements and not policy statements.

That was political rhetoric to fool the masses to vote PTI as they were projected as the messiah of the rotten political system. It is not that difficult to understand that all of those were basically political statements and not policy statements.

Understandable ............ but hypocrisy of fanboys shouldn't be tolerated. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck ....... be it white or black. I have mentioned many times that Ishaq Dar should burn in the hell and still call him munafiq.

Understandable ............ but hypocrisy of fanboys shouldn't be tolerated. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck ....... be it white or black. I have mentioned many times that Ishaq Dar should burn in the hell and still call him munafiq.

Well all political workers and sympathizers are cut from the same cloth.

These things does not require extra time when you know the man is outright maniplulating and lying to the nation and has no direction, lesser capabilities but playin with Pakistanis emotions and giving them empty bottles of goods words only.

Watch this video of our so esteem Finance Minister Asad Umar: Pakistanis must be vigilent of ones empty talk and who actually walk the talk:

@Zarvan @PakSword @Game.Invade @Pakistani Aircraft @PakShaheen79 @dilpakistani @Hareeb @RescueRanger @Dr. Abdul Basit @!eon @farok84 @Pak_Sher @Baghial @Kabira @koolio
@Oscar
@Shane
Issue kia hai bhai tera? that he has raised the Gas prices....???? only that ?? well here is the deal .... If we go to IMF and take more loan as an escape route we will eventually have to raise the prices of all utilities provided by the government to pay for the interest of extra loans.... We will end up getting more bills and yet our country will also end up more burred in the debt burden. If increasing in price is inevitable then why don't we do it right away so that we get extra money from people and avoid increasing debt burden as much as possible!!??? this is a very risky bold move by him.... If he manages to pull it off ... things will start getting better ... we will start creating enough fiscal space in our budget to fund our own PSDP.... so lets wait and see.... let him take the chance he wants... We have to bear in mind my friend Pakistan have no easy options at the moment ....

I was watching a program where a gentle man said that govt should ask Gulf countries to increase Pakistani labor. I fully support this. This will take care of unemployment as well as foreign remits will increase.
What about the deportation by Gulf countries and how they treat migrant labor, are u aware, does the gentle man in the program knows.

Let me tell you something, the majority of posters here at PTI supporters, myself included. I don't know your background or location since your flags are confusing, but I have sat in rain and heat and helped campaign for PTI in my village and town, so get off your high horse.

I have personally known Mr. Umar from his Engro chemicals and fertilizer days, my criticism of him is based on his professional failings as a finance minister, the fact that the majority of the senior administration of PTI government are backtracking on every statement pre election is a massive confidence blow.

PDF is definitely PTI country, as they say, but now that idealism has finally met reality, there will be ups and downs naturally before the final tally. Right now AU is trying to create some maneuvering room with measures that can be blamed on the situation created by the previous government. Once this honeymoon period is over, actions taken will be attributed to the PTI directly and that is the time when the discussions here will take a rather interesting turn. The PKR will continue to fall, however, given that any substantial changes in the economic foundations are unlikely, mostly due to restraints developed over decades of mismanagement, under-investment and corruption, all of which will remain operative for the foreseeable future.

Lol some people are plain stupid. Its only been a month and this guy is calling Asad Umer a failing minister. Chutyapa to the extreme.

Listen you are urself wat u say first.

I can abuse you and all the likes of u here, low minded ppl but it would actually be me to low myself and my esteem to ur gutter levels. Hence, warn you and reported ur comment.

Reported. Please refrain fron using gutter language.

Thanks to report this idiot @Imad.Khan but one who has learnt by birth to be gutter speaker wont even understand what you said and what this thread actually means.

These things does not require extra time when you know the man is outright maniplulating and lying to the nation and has no direction, lesser capabilities but playin with Pakistanis emotions and giving them empty bottles of goods words only.

Watch this video of our so esteem Finance Minister Asad Umar: Pakistanis must be vigilent of ones empty talk and who actually walk the talk:

@Zarvan @PakSword @Game.Invade @Pakistani Aircraft @PakShaheen79 @dilpakistani @Hareeb @RescueRanger @Dr. Abdul Basit @!eon @farok84 @Pak_Sher @Baghial @Kabira @koolio
@Oscar
@Shane
Be patient and give the new government sometime. Rs. 1.154 trillion of circular debt and 31000 Billion rupees of external debt would require some hard decisions. Take the emotions out and think rationally.

Is Asad Umar Finance Minister a failing minister, unable to fix Pakistan economy?

Almost everyone is started to notice Asad Umar loud talker policies and plans are not good. He has not done anything drastic except following IMF mantra.

Finance Minister Economic Adviser team is weak and useless, where are the experts and professionals of PTI we have in big number doing to fix Pak economy.

• Tax has been levied against same Salaried Professionals who already pay tax before. No agriculture tax, no rich elite taxed
  • Limit of Taxable income has been decreased from 12 lakh to even less than 4 lakh, poor salaried pakistanis are being taxed
  • Electricity is becoming more expensive than ever before
  • Petrol prices will increase from 1-Oct again
  • Gas prices raised again
  • Daily item price hike is again increasing
  • The so-called mini-budget is actually 10 month budget and its nearly full budget
  • The so called poor and salaried professionals have not been given actual relief asper finance minister Asad Umar.

Lastly, Asad Umar was announced Finance Minister 4 months ago, and he has no plan, no homework, and no work done.

Please share your views before Pakistan goes bankcrupt, and exonomy becomes disaster, either remove him or bring more economic and financial professionals in his economic team - PTI seriously need advice and more intense study.

Oh I forgot, did he spend 10 years in office already?

Stop jumping up and down and stop your effin haste ffs.
Let them do their stuff and criticize after a year, when its justified.

Sadly I always thought Asad Umar will be exposed and he is now...disturbing to see a double talk by Asad Umar and no homework or planned inovations for new directions.

PM Imran Khan unhappy with Asad Umar over economic policies

380030_7866785_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed dissatisfaction over economic policies over his Finance Minister Asad Umar.

Sources said PM Imran Khan chaired an informal meeting of some party leaders, where he expressed dissatisfaction over the economic policies of Asad Umar.

The Prime Minister also expressed displeasure over the performance of Asad Umar,saying the finance minister should have completed his homework before meeting with International Monetary Fund chief.

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf government faced a backlash for longing uncertain stance on going to the IMF for a bailout package, Imran Khan said.

Sources added that PM Imran has decided to take the nation into confidence over the economic policies within a week time and apprise them about bright future ahead.

PM Imran Khan will tell the nation that PTI government has capability to steer the country out of crisis.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Thursday said the Fund
would need to know the extent and composition of Pakistan’s debt to appreciate and determine the debt sustainability.

The IMF’s Managing Director, Christine Lagarde, confirmed that Pakistan requested financial assistance from the IMF to help address the country’s economic challenges and the Fund would be sending its team to Islamabad in coming weeks to initiate discussions for possible package.

The requirements are likely to shine a spotlight on the extent, composition and terms of Pakistan’s debts to China for infrastructure projects as part of Beijing’s massive Belt and Road building programme. China has pledged some $60 billion in financing to Pakistan for ports, railways and roads, but rising debt levels have caused Islamabad to cut the size of the biggest Belt and Road project by some $2 billions.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/380030-pm-imran-khan-unhappy-with-asad-umar-over-economic-policies

Guys I was telling truth - suspected it Asad Umar is empty words - before He takes Pakistan to bankcrupty and failed it- wake up ppl.

@Zarvan @PakSword @Game.Invade@Pakistani Aircraft @PakShaheen79 @dilpakistani @Hareeb @RescueRanger @Dr. Abdul Basit @!eon @farok84 @Pak_Sher @Baghial @Kabira @koolio @Oscar @Shane

Asad umer is the worst choice for finance minister, he is not an economist and running a company doesn't make him one.

Do takay ke qaum ke liye hai. Jin ko iss baat ki khushi hai ke Pakistan barbad ho jaye sirf iss liye ke unn ka aadmi nahin hai office mein.

Shame that such wise observations eluded you and the other pujaris when a differed party was in power.

Barely been 2 months darlin and already got rid of Justice of HC last admins wouldnt even dare to go all the way add to it a more acrid foreign policy and dmoestic policy you are looking at a government that aims to protect our interest instead of compromising them

Do takay ke qaum ke liye hai. Jin ko iss baat ki khushi hai ke Pakistan barbad ho jaye sirf iss liye ke unn ka aadmi nahin hai office mein.
They will get the reply of the masses tomorrow on economy people are willing to give a chance on foreign policy and domestic policy we are already pleased with results be that the harsh tone with india or the shut up call to fake news and foreigm funded ngo, s

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom