What's new

Is Argentine ready to buy JF17

DK3L4P44PFELDE4RCT42G34V3A.jpg

Nothing happens unless the Bank of England approves it.
You think China need any approval from England to sell anything to who?

Argentina has only one choice. China warplane. You can forget about American product when UK will complain to US for any sales to Argentina. I dont think US place Argentina more important than UK. Russia, forget about it. US will sanction Argentina if they go Russia warplane.

Typical sourgrape western article trying to pour cold water on this deal becos they cant eat this pie.

With current thief government in position, the positive image of overall Pakistan is very negative. I doubt Argentina will go ahead with plight of regime change syndrome. You need public marketing and sadly it's on enemy agenda. If west says "no" Shabaz govt will default on the sale by themselves.

You think China need any approval from England to sell anything to who?

Argentina has only one choice. China warplane. You can forget about American product when UK will complain to US for any sales to Argentina. I dont think US place Argentina more important than UK. Russia, forget about it. US will sanction Argentina if they go Russia warplane.

Typical sourgrape western article trying to pour cold water on this deal becos they cant eat this pie.

The Bank of England cannot stop China,

Bank of England's muscle man US can stop anyone from buying

With current thief government in position, the positive image of overall Pakistan is very negative. I doubt Argentina will go ahead with plight of regime change syndrome. You need public marketing and sadly it's on enemy agenda. If west says "no" Shabaz govt will default on the sale by themselves.
Argentina deal with China, not Pakistan. The profit will still split with Pakistan but they have no dealing with this deal.

The Bank of England cannot stop China,

Bank of England's muscle man US can stop anyone from buying
Like Stop China from buying Russia oil or US win trade war against China? Which world are you living in? 1940s? You think China still stagnant in the 40s? :rofl:

You shall leave your well and see the real world. :enjoy:

Our Army removed Imran Khan for buying cheap oil from Russians to please Americans, but they will sell JF17 to Argentine to anger British....LMAO
once we have army leadership with balls and "unkampable tangain" then we can do whatever we wish.

I remember going to ISSB and I distinctly remember they did not check my ball size and legs strength. They just did some psychological test to see if I am a "Sir Yes Sir" man.

Argentina deal with China, not Pakistan. The profit will still split with Pakistan but they have no dealing with this deal.

Like Stop China from buying Russia oil or US win trade war against China? Which world are you living in? 1940s? You think China still stagnant in the 40s? :rofl:

You shall leave your well and see the real world. :enjoy:

Buying and selling is for both sides. Not only China must be able to withstand the pressure of the United States, but Argentina must also be able to withstand it before closing the deal.
I have my doubts about Argentina's ability to withstand US pressure.

Buying and selling is for both sides. Not only China must be able to withstand the pressure of the United States, but Argentina must also be able to withstand it before closing the deal.
I have my doubts about Argentina's ability to withstand US pressure.
I dont think so. Argentina need to modernize its AF with its limited budget. It cant have a warplane cant shoot at British. This is something US cant promise with their F-16 since they will install kill switch on F-16 for Argentina. Do you think Argentina will give up Falkland or accept warplane that is useless against UK?

China is a big economy power and larger trading partner than US for Argentina.

I dont think so. Argentina need to modernize its AF with its limited budget. It cant have a warplane cant shoot at British. This is something US cant promise with their F-16 since they will install kill switch on F-16 for Argentina. Do you think Argentina will give up Falkland or accept warplane that is useless against UK?

China is a big economy power and larger trading partner than US for Argentina.
It is very likely that Argentina will continue to assert its sovereignty over the Falklands while still militarily unable to purchase any new combat aircraft, as it has been for the past 40 years. In my opinion, the sovereignty of the Falklands is politically correct for Argentina that cannot be relinquished. In fact, the Argentine government has never planned to recover by force since 1982.

It’s not in Buenos Aires interest to scuttle there jf17 deal

We need to look closer to home Rawalpindi and the London import government? More likely told by London to stop it!

Where on Dawn, Aljazeera, Xinhua, BBC, and CNN does it say Argentina is right now buying JF-17s?

The Defense News article is interesting but unfortunately has some inaccuracies. The purchase decision is not in Isaac's hands. Nothing is further from reality than that. The purchase decision is political and of that there is no doubt, not even Isaac himself. There are two offerings still standing at the moment: the JF-17 and the F-16. Neither has been officially ruled out or approved. While the JF-17 is the model with the highest approval rating among FAA personnel, the F-16 is the aircraft that a certain part of the force would like as part of its inventory given the strong ties that have been always maintained with the West in defense matters. If the political decision to buy is not made this year, the JF-17 will unfortunately not make it to the FAA. Even Isaac himself is aware of that. 2023 is an election year in Argentina and the ruling coalition has no chance of repeating a new 4-year government term. It is almost a fact that Peronism is not going to win the elections, and that implies that the leadership of the executive power would pass in the hands of an opposition coalition that is closer to the US than to China or Pakistan. In that sense, the F-16 offering could be much better received than the JF-17. Here in my country, the choice of military equipment ends up being more of a political issue than a technical one.
On the other hand, these days hard work is being done to make the A-4AR aircraft operational again and give them the possibility of extending their useful life for another 5 to 10 years. Nothing happens by itself in Argentina and I personally think that the fear of what may happen in the next elections has made the FAA itself decide to do what it can to guarantee its survival.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom