What's new

Is Argentine ready to buy JF17

DK3L4P44PFELDE4RCT42G34V3A.jpg

China and Pakistan should have no problem. But we are not sure about the financial situation of Argentina and whether they can withstand the pressure of the USA.
Both considerations have been taken into account when choosing the JF-17. And it is precisely because economics and American pressure have been anticipated that the JF-17 is considered the first option. Our biggest problem is political instability, something that hardly anyone considers when analyzing the possible sale of the JF-17 to Argentina. If the ruling coalition fails to win the elections, there is no financial consideration or pressure from the US to take into account.

Both considerations have been taken into account when choosing the JF-17. And it is precisely because economics and American pressure have been anticipated that the JF-17 is considered the first option. Our biggest problem is political instability, something that hardly anyone considers when analyzing the possible sale of the JF-17 to Argentina. If the ruling coalition fails to win the elections, there is no financial consideration or pressure from the US to take into account.
The USA is bound to exert pressure, that is not only for Britain, but also to prevent China from entering the Americas.
For the USA, it is in the best interest of the USA to let Argentina choose the second-hand F16. First, it can block Argentina's access to more advanced fighters (e.g., J10, J31). Secondly, the USA can also exert influence on the Argentine army through arms sales.
So, I think as long as Argentina doesn't really get fighter planes, this transaction will remain risky. The USA will certainly exert extreme pressure.

The USA is bound to exert pressure, that is not only for Britain, but also to prevent China from entering the Americas.
For the USA, it is in the best interest of the USA to let Argentina choose the second-hand F16. First, it can block Argentina's access to more advanced fighters (e.g., J10, J31). Secondly, the USA can also exert influence on the Argentine army through arms sales.
So, I think as long as Argentina doesn't really get fighter planes, this transaction will remain risky. The USA will certainly exert extreme pressure.
The greatest fear of the US is Peronism in Argentina, which has been very inclined to expand rapprochement with countries like China and Russia, for example.
Currently, Peronism in Argentina is a coalition of ideological positions that range from the right to the almost Cuban left. During the 10 years of left-wing Peronism, the US was able to exert zero pressure on Argentine defense programs and could do little to prevent China and Russia from being more present in these latitudes.
Now, as for the F-16, it is not the first time that the USA offers them. The difference is that the head of the FAA himself has said that the number one priority is the incorporation of a 4 gen fighter at least. And the F-16s offered by the USA (second-hand F-16A/B MLUs) do not meet that parameter. It is difficult for this model to reach the FAA if Peronism repeats its mandate. But as I said before, Peronism's days are numbered and so would Isaac at the head of the FAA. This circumstance could imply a greater predisposition to negotiate with the US to the detriment of the JF-17.
As for the J-10, I understand that China refuses to provide that model to Argentina.

If it does happen, it'll be through China.

PAC might be involved in manufacturing - but the Sale will go through China.

The bigger question is, is Azerbaijan ever gonna go for the JF-17?

We see, what're those Su-25's they bring to the Anatolian Eagle every year... They really need to make a leap. Is it the Block III they're interested in?

The greatest fear of the US is Peronism in Argentina, which has been very inclined to expand rapprochement with countries like China and Russia, for example.
Currently, Peronism in Argentina is a coalition of ideological positions that range from the right to the almost Cuban left. During the 10 years of left-wing Peronism, the US was able to exert zero pressure on Argentine defense programs and could do little to prevent China and Russia from being more present in these latitudes.
Now, as for the F-16, it is not the first time that the USA offers them. The difference is that the head of the FAA himself has said that the number one priority is the incorporation of a 4 gen fighter at least. And the F-16s offered by the USA (second-hand F-16A/B MLUs) do not meet that parameter. It is difficult for this model to reach the FAA if Peronism repeats its mandate. But as I said before, Peronism's days are numbered and so would Isaac at the head of the FAA. This circumstance could imply a greater predisposition to negotiate with the US to the detriment of the JF-17.
As for the J-10, I understand that China refuses to provide that model to Argentina.
Argentine pilots have never been in contact with Chinese fighter planes, and there is not much communication between China and the Argentine military. Of course, China dare not sell J10c at the beginning, J10c is now one of the main fighter planes of PLAAF.
JF-17 is just the beginning. According to international practice, military cooperation will gradually deepen.
As a football fan, I personally hope Argentina can help us in the field of football. Our football team is a pile of shit. They lost to the Vietnamese this year.

Our Army removed Imran Khan for buying cheap oil from Russians to please Americans, but they will sell JF17 to Argentine to anger British....LMAO
once we have army leadership with balls and "unkampable tangain" then we can do whatever we wish.

I remember going to ISSB and I distinctly remember they did not check my ball size and legs strength. They just did some psychological test to see if I am a "Sir Yes Sir" man.
China will sell xiaolong FC-1 to Argentina, so no worry.

If Argentina want the close ties to west. First , it must give up claim of Falkland. Can Argentina do it? Any Argentina politician who relinquished claim of Falkland will never survive in Argentina. I hope you can understand. If Argentina buys US F-16, it can never used against UK. You want to buy a weapon that cannot used against UK?

Good luck..

Our Army removed Imran Khan for buying cheap oil from Russians to please Americans, but they will sell JF17 to Argentine to anger British....LMAO
once we have army leadership with balls and "unkampable tangain" then we can do whatever we wish.

I remember going to ISSB and I distinctly remember they did not check my ball size and legs strength. They just did some psychological test to see if I am a "Sir Yes Sir" man.
So basically u failed your ISSB psychological exam on the first night n were sent back home.
Had u passed it they would have tested your ball size n strength n wt not in the physical tests, the day after.

USD 50 million a piece for a dozen plane shall be affordable by Argentina. Plus China would accept Barter trade for livestock. Sometime Argentina are abundant of.
let's hope so, that is if they want to spend.

Doesn't JF17 uses Ejector Seats from Martin Baker (A UK company) right? You won't be be able to sell it to Argentina without finding an alternate for that.
Using Martin Barker ejection seat is a matter of buyer choices and not a must. DId J-20 or J-10 operate in PLAAF uses Martin Barker ejection seat? I hope that answer your questions.

So basically u failed your ISSB psychological exam on the first night n were sent back home.
Had u passed it they would have tested your ball size n strength n wt not in the physical tests, the day after.
Don't feed the trolls, they have no substance only rants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom