What's new

IRIAF Vs. PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @haman10 what do we get out of this?

I say lets have a @haman10 the Great vs Armstrong the Magnificent, mixed-martial arts styled competition to settle this issue once & for all but hes a chicken....he instead sent Mrs.Haman10 to fight in his place ! :o:

I can never hurt a lady & she was a lady the size of a Sumo Wrestler ! :unsure:

Wikipedia isn't a valid source .. It's nonsense.
you guys tell me to accept what your pilots say as source , at the same time you reject Wikipedia ?

tell me what should we do then ? Accept @500 's own "estimations" :lol: as source of discussion ?

:lol:

you tell me ....

actually he modified his post ;)

so i would count that as a troll post rather than a good one :)

What the fuk are are you talking about??? This guy shouldn't be in the forum! Troll post? ? Is that what you call troll post? Numbers are not from my own ***!! I have you sources.

I say lets have a @haman10 the Great vs Armstrong the Magnificent, mixed-martial arts styled competition to settle this issue once & for all but hes a chicken....he instead sent Mrs.Haman10 to fight in his place ! :o:

I can never hurt a lady & she was a lady the size of a Sumo Wrestler ! :unsure:
okey buddy :D

lets do it :D

What the fuk are are you talking about??? This guy shouldn't be in the forum! Troll post? ? Is that what you call troll post? Numbers are not from my own ***!! I have you sources.
Calm down , you dont determine how should be here , who should not .

i gave an example of you altering the actual numbers given in the sources .

from 7 different kind of trainers , you just mentioned 3 of them .

look at your post again .

you guys tell me to accept what your pilots say as source , at the same time you reject Wikipedia ?

tell me what should we do then ? Accept @500 's own "estimations" :lol: as source of discussion ?

:lol:

you tell me ....

Pilot who actually shot down jets ? And a lot o sources to prove our facts? Sound legit?
As for 500s post he actually downplayed PAFs capability in both numbers n equipment quality.

okey buddy :D

lets do it :D

Calm down , you dont determine how should be here , who should not .

i gave an example of you altering the actual numbers given in the sources .

from 7 different kind of trainers , you just mentioned 3 of them .

look at your post again .
I didn't alter the numbers the numbers are same but maybe I forget the other three? Why did you call my post a troll post? I could have edited it. You are not worth my time kid.

According to my calculation from here:

22 top airforces (based on plane quality and quantity). | Page 18

PAF is way stronger.

Iran:

26 F-14 0,90/ 0,20
20 MiG-29 0,90/ 0,50
5 F1 0,50/ 0,60
17 F-7 0,25/ 0,35
28 F-4E 0,30/ 0,60
20 F-5 0,25/ 0,35
27 Su-24 0,10/ 1,00
13 Su-25 0,10/ 0,70
5 Boeing 707 tankers 2,00/ 6,00
-------------------------

Pakistan:

40 JF-17 0,90/0,80
32 F-16A/B 0,7/0,8
14 F-16A/B ACU 0,90/0,80
18 F-16C block 52+ 1,10/1,20
69 Mirage III 0,25/0,35
90 Mirage V 0,25 0,35
141 F-7 0,25/0,35
4 Erieye 6,00/0,00
3 ZDK-03 6,00 /0,00
4 Il-76 tanker 2,00/6,00
---------------------

@haman10

This is the best comparision you can get.For more detail read 500 thread related to the ranking of world air forces

I didn't alter the numbers the numbers are same but maybe I forget the other three? Why did you call my post a troll post? I could have edited it. You are not worth my time kid.
that would be just a mistake if you forgot fighters from both pakistan and iran .

but since what you forgot is iranian and pakistani side is complete , its trolling

another example : you didnt mention saeghe , azarakhsh and su-24 and su-25 ........

are they all mistakes ?

Haman Create a Similar thread in the iran forum and i will contribute their.

I can posted related to the past experience,Air kils,Pakistani Pilots in arab israel wars,aircrafts,awacs,bvr,ALCM's and more

Pilot who actually shot down jets ? And a lot o sources to prove our facts? Sound legit?
As for 500s post he actually downplayed PAFs capability in both numbers n equipment quality.
i donno what to say !!

i'm speech less !!! so once again to clear it up , member's posts are accepted as source but wikipedia is not ?

Haman Create a Similar thread in the iran forum and i will contribute their.

I can posted related to the past experience,Air kils,Pakistani Pilots in arab israel wars,aircrafts,awacs,bvr,ALCM's and more
in our forum , there are 8 people who are military analysts , are u sure you can handle them ?

you're free to do so brother

i donno what to say !!

i'm speech less !!! so once again to clear it up , member's posts are accepted as source but wikipedia is not ?

in our forum , there are 8 people who are military analysts , are u sure you can handle them ?

you're free to do so brother

Because we have the exact number of jets .. While wiki can be edited GmbH any fool? And even if so our our tech superiority and force multiplyer assets are enough for this dick measuring contest?

that would be just a mistake if you forgot fighters from both pakistan and iran .

but since what you forgot is iranian and pakistani side is complete , its trolling

another example : you didnt mention saeghe , azarakhsh and su-24 and su-25 ........

are they all mistakes ?
Trainers were a mistake but I didn't mentioned alot of things from PAF side too same as I did for IRIAF because I didn't find any sources for that, I could have posted all the garbage thats written in Wikipedia but I thought I will wait to find more sources and edit the post later. But you are an impatient troll. Im done with you and your shity airforce. PAF is way Stronger in all fields. We don't have to waste time to collect data and prove it to you yet you deny our facts and call it troll post and not credible sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom