What's new

IRIAF Vs. PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haman, what say you to: me on a F-7PG, and you on a F14. I'd beat the living daylights out of you! :D

that would be just a mistake if you forgot fighters from both pakistan and iran .

but since what you forgot is iranian and pakistani side is complete , its trolling

another example : you didnt mention saeghe , azarakhsh and su-24 and su-25 ........

are they all mistakes ?

Haman, what say you to: me on a F-7PG, and you on a F14. I'd beat the living daylights out of you! :D
MiG-21s & F-7s
j-7thirdgeneration.gif

Ive merged the threads -- haman, if some one contributes in your thread, thank him and discuss things out instead of calling him a troll

One makes a comparison against countries that have the potential for a future conflict. Does Iran Pakistan have a similar possibility?
The attitude of Iranians on this very forum is very hostile towards us which is rather strange because Pakistan is one of very few little friends Iranians are left with. Yet every other day I hear or read Iran threatening of a surgical operation inside Pakistan. Do you guys think through while threatening friendly countries?

As for our military capability ask any military and by any i mean any real military and they will tell you what Pakistanis are made off when it comes to defending ourselves. As for not going against the US, it has more to do with political leadership rather than military capability. Besides when people like to take such cheap shots against Pakistan, you guys conveniently forget that you are not US of A. So while it may not be easy to fight the sole superpower of the world head on, it definitely will be against so called powers.

Our doctrine is specifically designed to fight a much larger and conventionally better equipped enemy and we have proved and done so in the past. Now where does that leave Iran who is neither large nor better equipped, members have tried to explain that but it seems for some blind nationalism is beyond anything rational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom