What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

In ballistic missile tech and air defense missile tech, such as engine tech. Yes Iran is 10+ year ahead of Turkey. Turkey does not have anything in terms of salman engine
When you said Turkey doesn't have anything like that, I was expecting a really fancy liquid fuel combustion cycle.

it's a strange choice to use a solid rocket motor on a second stage. What's so special about it?

Lol, Iran can't do shit, it can fire some ballistic missiles and then get wiped out.
Hooked nose boy, I don't remember slapping you, so why is that tamper tantrum?
An irrelevant parasite cannot defend your own rear-end, and yet, you wipe out Iran?

Drugs are bad for you, get medical help before it's too late.

Wait a minute who the **** is this?

Some 37 post account. Coming here trying to insult me with a broken Turkish to make me fight Iranians?
@waz ban this guy please

it's a provocateur coming here to start trouble
You cannot fight anyone boy. You could only bad mouth people since you are an empty suit like most of your kind. If you act politely and behave like a human people will treat you accordingly.

Your first comment belongs to fantasy land rather than reality. 6 months to miniaturise a warhead and test it, maybe. You clearly have very little understanding of Iran's centrifuge constraints or pace of enrichment.

I said 5-10 instead of 1 to account for 1) first/second strike capability, 2) missile failure and 3) missile interceptions.
Once again; Iran has no intention to strike any country in its region or any region with WMD. Such an act runs contrary to Iran's constitution, as well as its declared principles banning the use of any WMD.

Regarding your fantasyland; In this age, actual "physical" testing is no longer necessary. Maybe that seems like a fantasy to you, but it's based on, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic. It's a method to replicate an actual nuclear explosive test that has been in practical use since mid 1990s. What is needed for that is a super-computer. Iran possess such computer. Simorgh supercomputer was created by Iranian scientists at the Amirkabir University of Technology in Tehran.
  • Based on the TIA-942 standard, the Simorgh supercomputer consists of 42 shelves that cover an area of 250 square meters. Further, the supercomputer will be developed to 84 shelves that will cover 400 square meters.
  • The Simorgh supercomputer will have powerful means of using artificial intelligence in several fields of research like image and data processing.
There is something called simulation which is sufficient to validate any given design including a fabricated miniaturized thermonuclear warhead. Iranians have super computers which is required to run such simulations successfully.
Computers have become at least a hundred-thousand times more powerful, and modern integrated design codes now more realistically capture the behavior of real nuclear devices.
As a result of these advancements, current modern, integrated nuclear weapon design codes have reduced a number of adjustment parameters, which previously required a nuclear explosive test to be calibrated. Weapons designers can now conduct hundreds of calculations to determine where the results are most sensitive to model uncertainties or fundamental data.

Moreover, Iran already made the enclosures, the casing, and the required apparatus in early 2000s, the only missing part is the core which could be fabricated and installed in the casings.

The known Iranian atomic agency sites are intended to keep the IAEA & the west busy looking at the wrong sites, which worked as intended.

When you said Turkey doesn't have anything like that, I was expecting a really fancy liquid fuel combustion cycle.

it's a strange choice to use a solid rocket motor on a second stage. What's so special about it?
It's funny that you Turks keep sticking your nose in anything related to Iran. Why Iran is so bothersome to you? Even your so-called Turkish language composed mostly of Persian words, actually over 75% of it is Persian. You should be thankful at least for having a good mean of communication, thanks to Iran. Turkey is a light year behind Iran in education, science, arts, literature, and anything in between, as well as technology. In missile technologies you might learn what Iran has today in the next 60-70 years. Iran makes countless types of highly accurate land based ballistic, and cruise missile of various ranges, short, medium, and long range. Plus, anti-ship missiles, and SAM systems all of which are equal to or better than the best the world can offer.

Side note: Iran has 2,569 universities and higher education establishments churning our 4 million undergraduates and graduate student annually including 20,000 PHD level, that's how Iran accomplished the giant leaps in critical industries that no other nation could match. Below is the 2021 UNESCO report showing the accurate data about Iran's higher education statistics.
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.unesco.org/reports/science/2021/sites/default/files/medias/files/2022/02/Iran-Figure-15-3.pdf

You keep barking at the wrong tree, get smart, and start learning to catch up with Iran since your empty talk won't help you, it just makes you depressed further and constipated. Maybe by 2080 you start learning the rudimentary basics of many things Iranians mastered decades ago. That's possible only via brain-power, learning that is, which is not your genetically determined characteristic.

Once again; Iran has no intention to strike any country in its region or any region with WMD. Such an act runs contrary to Iran's constitution, as well as its declared principles banning the use of any WMD.
Where did I suggest otherwise?

My objection to your 'Iran could have 100 warheads in 6 months if it wanted' comment was not centred around the issue of testing but primarily around the centrifuge infrastructure and enrichment capacity that would require. Anyone who takes that comment seriously does not live on the same planet as the rest of us.

Liquid fuel and engines for BMs is obsolete. I am surprised you do not know this. Liquid fuel takes long time to fuel (hours) and is corrosive so it missiles have to be emptied of fuel after a while or stay empty until fueling is needed (silo based). Meanwhile solid fuel can be stored for decades and fired very quickly with a small crew (versus large crews and refueling trucks for liquid missiles). This makes them easier to blend and hide from recon and sats.

That is why usually the only missiles that are liquid fuel are ICBMs as they are mostly silo based or train based and equipped with nuclear warheads. The real indication of the technological might of a missile power is building solid fuel missiles for all ranges (short range to ICBM).

Lastly now Iran uses state of the art “fuel gel” which takes the benefits of both liquid and solid state and makes a hybrid fuel for better performance.

So again in area of rocket engines and fuel technology, Iran is far ahead of Turkey. Turkey would need ToT from other nations to catch up quickly or else it will have to do trial and error like Iran did.

Liquid fuel and engines for BMs is obsolete. I am surprised you do not know this. Liquid fuel takes long time to fuel (hours) and is corrosive so it missiles have to be emptied of fuel after a while or stay empty until fueling is needed (silo based). Meanwhile solid fuel can be stored for decades and fired very quickly with a small crew (versus large crews and refueling trucks for liquid missiles). This makes them easier to blend and hide from recon and sats.

That is why usually the only missiles that are liquid fuel are ICBMs as they are mostly silo based or train based and equipped with nuclear warheads. The real indication of the technological might of a missile power is building solid fuel missiles for all ranges (short range to ICBM).

Lastly now Iran uses state of the art “fuel gel” which takes the benefits of both liquid and solid state and makes a hybrid fuel for better performance.

So again in area of rocket engines and fuel technology, Iran is far ahead of Turkey. Turkey would need ToT from other nations to catch up quickly or else it will have to do trial and error like Iran did.
I know the limitations of liquid fuel, on top of everything you said, it needs to be cryogenically stored, but it's a very powerful technology that is extremely difficult to master. and all of Turkey's ballistic missiles are already solid fueled,

I guess it boils down to a difference in mentality. Since Turkish leadership knows that we can beat every country in the region in a conventional war, ballistic missiles are only there to add an extra layer of strategic offensive capability, not to fight a different kind of warfare. If this was deemed insufficient, it would be very easy to scale up what we have, just go to a larger diameter and add a second stage and be done with it. We didn't even do this. All Turkish ballistic missiles are single stage. They are just more than enough in our doctrine.

Our needs are more geared towards liquid fueled civilian rockets, I know there are works for a satellite launch vehicle, actually we could cooperate with Iran on this. If they could stop yelling and beating their chests like chimpanzees for a second.

Last edited:
1) Dismal performance :rofl: They even destroyed an S300 launch vehicle and were instrumental in sinking of Moskva. What the **** are you talking about?

2) You said you were keeping enemies at bay for 2500 years, which was nonsense. You can boast about your language and poetry, We do the conquering. 8-)

3) We DEMOLISHED Assad's forces and he never dared to fight us again. If we were a vassal, Americans wouldn't be propping up PYD against us :-)
96725_USA210115YPGAA_1610751315090.jpg

we will destroy them sooner or later
Seems yet another person a few fries short of an happy meal.

👍🏻, you being on this site is a negative impact, I’m done, you can keep ranting.
Please speak for yourself.

With the exception of the F-313, Iran has a very strong tendency not to publicize new projects until they are close to completion.
Even the Bavar-373 has been in name only for many years, with no external appearance announced until completion.
Arman will probably not be officially announced until the day it is completed.

I think this is probably having a negative impact on the deterrence aspect of the Iranian military, as it is making foreign countries think less highly of the Iranian military.
Other countries usually publicize new equipment more than 10-20 years before it goes into service.

The KIZILELMA that Turkey is so proud of is actually a prototype that has only recently been in full development and is flying now.
There is a long way to go before it becomes operational.
However, people are under the illusion that it is already a finished product when it is announced.

What is the reason for the Iranian government's overly cautious attitude?

What is the reason for the Iranian government's overly cautious attitude?
I got few ones for you:
  • Any pre announcement will face immediate negative reaction and skepticism by the usual western press.
  • Lessons learned from Q-313 mockup fiasco
  • Time slippage in schedule due to unavailability of externally sourced and sanctioned parts (As a designer many times I wonder how they manage this aspect..you just can not lookup a catalog and order a accelerometer or an MFD that best fits your design)
for example few weeks ago aerospace chief said we can not unveil our Hypersonic missile because we have not figured out how to show its operation .

So yes I agree with them only show something when you have it in flesh and blood.:undecided:

Last edited:
I hope that Turkey soon has at least one own developed plane (no matter what kind) flying so this gobble gobble here come to an end.

Where did I suggest otherwise?

My objection to your 'Iran could have 100 warheads in 6 months if it wanted' comment was not centred around the issue of testing but primarily around the centrifuge infrastructure and enrichment capacity that would require. Anyone who takes that comment seriously does not live on the same planet as the rest of us.
It all depends on Iran's "real" total number of centrifuges. My views are based on what I know from multiple sources, and yours are reliant on your sources. So, let's leave it at that since I am not in a contest to have the last word. These are my views and I stand by the timeline I stated, end of my argument.

@tsunset

this is their average discourse, and they have the gall to say that I'm polluting the section.
This is his discourse, i mainly used to hang out on opex360 for french news, biased pro NATO website and comment section and impossible to talk normally with someone, this is the only forum that lets us see the advancements of other countries and tbh it's impressive how the majority of users are friendly and doesn't go directly into demonization/insults without any moderation

That kind of behavior happens everyday, i would take his message at the second degree, on every forums we had Germans or Brits coming to other sections and it 100% of the time finishes in a brawl and insults, I'm aware it happens with Pakistanis and Indians in a hardcore mode of clash and messages, but sometimes i really don't understand the (globally) boasting and trolls/insults between Turkish and Iranians

Anyways good luck with the TF-X and any other projects

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom