What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Thats your wishful thinking, Iran isnt going to declare it has nukes and sit on its hands, is it? Such a dumbass. No Iran isnt some genocidal state, but does adhere to eye for an eye justice. You'll have to make the move first. Reality is that Israel is in the dark about what Iran has or doesnt have which is why it wont dare nuke us. I'd say they're a little smarter than a toddler like yourself.
There isn't a single thing we don't know in Iran. That's why we can kill your leaders and scientists one by one in your capital city even under top security. We know whether you have nukes or not.

And you never will, because once we decide to, we end your history.

It's developing nukes for a long time, we delay it each time by blowing up your scientists and facilities.
However if Iran gets too close, it will ultimately be nuked.

Iran doesn't have nukes, will never get them either, because they will be nuked.

Blowing up some old guy has stopped Iran going underground, it has accelerated it. Iran is already there, which is why they are underground. Theyre giving hints to the IAEA with these announcements that at the flick of a switch they can produce weapons grade uranium. This means Iran already has the tech developed.

Definitely has nukes, signs are pointed in that direction. Learn to swim!

There isn't a single thing we don't know in Iran. That's why we can kill your leaders and scientists one by one in your capital city even under top security. We know whether you have nukes or not.

And you never will, because once we decide to, we end your history.

Youve killed none of our leaders and youve only killed some scientist here or there. Standing in front of a wall of empty CDs doesnt mean anything! If you knew everything in Iran why do you keep getting hacked by Iran?! You dont know shit except for what is common knowledge lol

You cant end the Palestinians let alone a nation like Iran.

@jhungary I noticed you havent negatively rated any of his personal and racist insults. Thank you for proving my point.

But @Beny Karachun always want Iran to be nuked
I already put him in my ignore list ... many none Iranian members who came here and start trolling are already in my ignore list , this list is expanding

But @Beny Karachun always want Iran to be nuked
I already put him in my ignore list ... many none Iranian members who came here and start trolling are already in my ignore list , this list is expanding

Thread ban for Benny. Lot's of it is off-topic and trolling.
Finally. He should be banned from the Iranian section as a whole, he does the same thing in every thread in the Iranian section.

Those people that you call "brainwashed oppositionists" are the ones you need to win over, and that wont happen through violence but through dialogue.

We don't need the advise of forum users on that since we happen to be more familiar with the subject matter.

I truly want Iran to get their shit together and function as a society.

Says he whose signature is addressing the ruling government party of their country and its voters in the following terms:

I'm that Ultranationalist Grey Wolf your mom warned you about.
Fvck your justice, fvck your development, fvck your party.

Hardly divisive, is it.

Would I want to live in Iran? **** no. But I don't want Iran to be the next Syria either.

A nation standing her ground for forty four years in a row against existential enmity from the global "superpower" and its minions, while simultaneously experiencing eye-catching development is the perfect teacher as to how to proceed. Stop this unconstructive, condescending commenting in the Iranian section.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom