What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

it's okay, Iran doesn't have an air force but you have a 630 page thread about it :lol:

I've said this in 2013, still waiting

Come on Legionella! Turkey even cant build stable houses, wasting billions and billions to other countries cause cant build anything alone :lol:

Come on Legionella! Turkey even cant build stable houses, wasting billions and billions to other countries cause cant build anything alone :lol:
I was going to say that..lol... I be very worried if their aircraft building will be as good as their apartment building! ...Going from "Zero" generation to "5th generation" in one shot is a very tall order for a country with $450 billion dollars in debts...But hey if they do it I be the first one to congratulate them and it will become historical "case study" in Engineering schools.

Well, SCUD is nowhere near as demanding as the Falcon 9 so you can get away with filling it up with warm kerosene, for anything high performance, cryogenic fuel is a must.

For our purposes, J-600T gets the job done in the ballistic missile department. We need civilian rockets, and Turkey could cooperate with Iran on that.

I don’t think you realize, liquid engines cannot just take cryogenic fuel. They have to be designed for it. It’s like saying a car engine can take diesel if it decides it needs more power when usually it takes gasoline. It doesn’t work that way.

Falcon 9 is an SLV. Cryogenic engines are not used in tactical BMs by any major military power. It’s either liquid propellant engines or solid fuel engines.

You are not very knowledgeable on the basics of ballistic missiles. I would study up

I was going to say that..lol... I be very worried if their aircraft building will be as good as their apartment building! ...Going from "Zero" generation to "5th generation" in one shot is a very tall order for a country with $450 billion dollars in debts...But hey if they do it I be the first one to congratulate them and it will become historical "case study" in Engineering schools.
It's very funny I didn't see this skepticism from the Iranians about Qaher 313. I'm still waiting for the first flight. At this rate I'll grow old and die before Iran makes their Fifth generation fighter.

I'm very confident, Hürkuş was successful, KE is already in the air. We have experience making F-35 parts and we've been producing F-16s since the 80ies. It's not 0 to 100 in 1 second, this has been coming for a long time. Iranians were laughing at the TFX mock-ups, I don't see any of you laughing now.
I don’t think you realize, liquid engines cannot just take cryogenic fuel. They have to be designed for it.
Obviously.
I know some early ballistic missiles had cryogenic fuel like the Russian R7, I don't know if any of the current ones use it. I'm mostly interested in civilian rockets and don't really care that much for BMs These days they are mostly used for nuclear warhead delivery vehicles and not very useful in a conventional war.

I don't care how many you have, they'll be depleted in the first few hours of a war. As we saw in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Clearly not paying much attention. Another lie like your lie that Armenia was supported by Iran and invaded Azerbaijan.
You joined a month ago tiger, I've ben here for 10 years :) I saw no skepticism. Iranians really believed Q-313 would fly.

I do not lie, I lived through those days, There's been even some protests in Iran against the Iranian government's support to Armenia. Iranian regime sees Turkey as a rival and supports Turkey's enemies as much as they can. But anytime we come in contact with an Iranian backed force, the outcome is the same.

I do not lie, I lived through those days, There's been even some protests in Iran against the Iranian government's support to Armenia. Iranian regime sees Turkey as a rival and supports Turkey's enemies as much as they can. But anytime we come in contact with an Iranian backed force, the outcome is the same.
I am still waiting for you to tell me what weapons Iran provided to Armenia. Your wikipedia source of "allegations" did not even include an allegation of Iranian support/weapons, yet you maintain this lie, without bothering to try to substantiate it.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what weapons Iran provided to Armenia. Your wikipedia source of "allegations" did not even include an allegation of Iranian support/weapons, yet you maintain this lie, without bothering to try to substantiate it.
We don' know what exact weapons were given, likely the same ones given to PYD in 2018

It's very funny I didn't see this skepticism from the Iranians about Qaher 313. I'm still waiting for the first flight. At this rate I'll grow old and die before Iran makes their Fifth generation fighter.

I'm very confident, Hürkuş was successful, KE is already in the air. We have experience making F-35 parts and we've been producing F-16s since the 80ies. It's not 0 to 100 in 1 second, this has been coming for a long time. Iranians were laughing at the TFX mock-ups, I don't see any of you laughing now.

Obviously.
I know some early ballistic missiles had cryogenic fuel like the Russian R7, I don't know if any of the current ones use it. I'm mostly interested in civilian rockets and don't really care that much for BMs These days they are mostly used for nuclear warhead delivery vehicles and not very useful in a conventional war.

I don't care how many you have, they'll be depleted in the first few hours of a war. As we saw in Ukraine.
emmm...... When did Turkey "produce/assemble" qualified fighters?

This birdbrain Turdysh mofo destroyed our informative sticky threads

And some mods such as @The Eagle @waz and @WebMaster despite they see his actions do nothing

It seems Turks have become more hollow-minded than before after their recent earthquake

I offer Iranians move to another forum and stop posting in this forum if this poor Romanian dish washer continue dereiling our sticky threads under mods check

Last edited:
emmm...... When did Turkey "produce/assemble" qualified fighters?
since the 1980 ies

Over 270 F-16s were produced at TAI

you can find more information here:

This birdbrain Turkish mofo destroyed our informative sticky threads

And some mods such as @The Eagle @waz and @WebMaster despite they see his actions do nothing

It seems Turks have become more crazy than before after their earthquake

I offer Iranians move to another forum if this dog continue dereiling our sticky threads under mods check
very informative post... lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom