What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Iran will wipe the floor with whatever shithole you come from. You're scared of us because you're cowards, trolling online is the only way you will get any sleep. Too busy tearing you a new one.
Feck off, all Iran can do is make CGI.

If you go with this speed, you will be world's number 1 CGI army. (Your animation skills still suck though)

@waz @WebMaster ...bad characters have invaded the Iranian forum...please enforce the forum rules. Thank you.
I will be back.

This is the language that Iranians understand of, you are not capable of a civilized conversation.

Not that i expect anything civilized from fundamalist terrorists.

Encouraging flaming

If you go with this speed, you will be world's number 1 CGI army. (Your animation skills still suck though)

I will be back.

This is the language that Iranians understand of, you are not capable of a civilized conversation.

There are some nice guys but this is the language Daylamite warrior understands for sure 😃

Well perhaps you could get AI-222 engines from the Russian Salyut for a more powerful version of Yasin (more than double the power)

You know, save your engines to make more drones haha
Imao, appetizing idea.

Although, we don't really use turbofans in UAVs, doctorine suggests to keep UAVs, cheaper in order to produce more numbers.

Although the Qaher aircraft which was announced to be converted to a UCAV would be sporting the Owj since that is the only available engine to lift a heavier aircraft that can be produced today.

@waz @WebMaster ...bad characters have invaded the Iranian forum...please enforce the forum rules

I will be back.

You’re a petulant child, grow up for your own sake.

it’s a forum, not a battlefield…

Leggy, i have seen acems are being wild again. Please, let me give you a hand.

Here;

kasim-suleymani-nin-cesedi-parmagindaki-yuzukten-12780340_6192_o.jpg
Yeah starting to get disturbing I reported this btw

Imao, appetizing idea.

Although, we don't really use turbofans in UAVs, doctorine suggests to keep UAVs, cheaper in order to produce more numbers.

Although the Qaher aircraft which was announced to be converted to a UCAV would be sporting the Owj since that is the only available engine to lift a heavier aircraft that can be produced today.
I'm sure the Qaher thing is just about saving face, but if you have the engines, why not?

Your most prolific drone Shahed 129 flying with a Rotax engine while you have no drone designed around the owj...

Why not marry the two? Design something with 129's avionics and owj, more payload, more endurance, more range and probably cheaper too

Yeah starting to get disturbing I reported this btw
making fun of Turkey's earthquake victims is fine but god forbid someone makes fun of Süleymani, that's disturbing 😃

c'mon, if you can dish out, you should be able to take it. Don't be hpyocritical.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Qaher thing is just about saving face, but if you have the engines, why not?

Your most prolific drone Shahed 129 flying with a Rotax engine while you have no drone designed around the owj...

Why not marry the two? Design something with 129's avionics and owj, more payload, more endurance, more range and probably cheaper too

making fun of Turkey's earthquake victims is fine but god forbid someone makes fun of Süleymani, that's disturbing 😃

c'mon, if you can dish out, you should be able to take it. Don't be hpyocritical.
Dude move on, I won’t be replying anymore to this thread it’s seriously getting strange and morbid.

@shadihassan28
Iran will wipe the floor with whatever shithole you come from. You're scared of us because you're cowards, trolling online is the only way you will get any sleep. Too busy tearing you a new one.
Just look at the level of discourse here, this guy should have been banned a long time ago, when someone comes and responds in kind and all the Iranians lose their minds it's a bit funny I'm sorry 😃

I'm still laughing by the way @Pıttık died for our sins :lol:

@shadihassan28

Just look at the level of discourse here, this guy should have been banned a long time ago, when someone comes and responds in kind and all the Iranians lose their minds it's a bit funny I'm sorry 😃

Not cheerleading you on and we both know how I feel about that person end of story

And the other one laughing at those photos and repeating similar comments for weeks now?
On them ignore him instead of replying I only feel I need to reply when I see disgusting or racists or bigotry.

No, we were mocking your incompetent government and building sector that can't protect their own people by building proper accommodation. We stand with them in their anger against the Kemalists.

Dude move on, I won’t be replying anymore to this thread it’s seriously getting strange and morbid.

@LegionnairE see, now he's said that maybe if you stick around he can finally stfu and not reply. Silver lining.

@shadihassan28

If you dont provoke, we wont have to humiliate you. The choice is yours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom