What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

I'm sure the Qaher thing is just about saving face, but if you have the engines, why not?

Your most prolific drone Shahed 129 flying with a Rotax engine while you have no drone designed around the owj...

Why not marry the two? Design something with 129's avionics and owj, more payload, more endurance, more range and probably cheaper too
because of fuel consumption and nothing owj provide is suitable for our drones. we rather use tolue-14 and probably in future jahesh-700 . one is aft fan turbofan that we already mastered and use in our drones and one is turbofan . those two are more suitable for the role
and no shahed-129 is not our most prolific drone.
and i doubt shahed 129 can stand the amount of thrust owj provide

No, we were mocking your incompetent government and building sector that can't protect their own people by building proper accommodation. We stand with them in their anger against the Kemalists.
You don't know what the fvck you're talking about.
because of fuel consumption and nothing owj provide is suitable for our drones. we rather use tolue-14 and probably in future jahesh-700 . one is aft fan turbofan that we already mastered and use in our drones and one is turbofan . those two are more suitable for the role
and no shahed-129 is not our most prolific drone.
and i doubt shahed 129 can stand the amount of thrust owj provide
It shouldn't be too hard to make a high-bypass turbofan version of the owj core... Look it was just an idea

You could also put owj in a cruise missile, it could open afterburner when it gets close to the target to avoid interception it could be VERY good in the anti ship role

which one would you say would be the most prolific?

About the last part, agreed.

You don't know what the fvck you're talking about.

It shouldn't be too hard to make a high-bypass turbofan version of the owj core... Look it was just an idea

You could also put owj in a cruise missile, it could open afterburner when it gets close to the target to avoid interception it could be VERY good in the anti ship role

which one would you say would be the most prolific?

About the last part, agreed.
probably mohajer variants, perhaps mohajer-6 right now but if you want to
to compare overall in the years probably ababil variant ,we gave those ababils to our allies in region

about engine using it probably decrease the range alot . we simply can design a tolue engine with afterburner for the attack phase , that would be more practical as it probably won't affect the range of cruise missile that much and probably mean around 50% or more power output just at attack phase

Altre armi iraniane in arrivo in Ucraina.

Posso solo immaginare la ginnastica mentale che nostro fratello @SalarHaqq dovrà affrontare per razionalizzare questo sviluppo.

More Iranian weapons showing up in Ukraine.

I can only imagine the mental gymnastics our brother @SalarHaqq will have to jump thru to rationalize this development.

there are two questions to ask:
1) the amount of rockets available to the Ukrainians ?, because as a proverb says in my country, "one swallow does not make spring".
2) we are all aware that US and allied naval units have stopped and searched numerous boats and on many they have seized all types of weapons transported and according to them manufactured in Iran, therefore the question is ..... are the rockets presented in Ukraine Were they supplied by Iran or are they part of the stocks seized by the US and allies and then handed over to the Ukrainians?

there are two questions to ask:
1) the amount of rockets available to the Ukrainians ?, because as a proverb says in my country, "one swallow does not make spring".
2) we are all aware that US and allied naval units have stopped and searched numerous boats and on many they have seized all types of weapons transported and according to them manufactured in Iran, therefore the question is ..... are the rockets presented in Ukraine Were they supplied by Iran or are they part of the stocks seized by the US and allies and then handed over to the Ukrainians?
MY best guess:
Iran sells "select" military hardware/ammo to International Arms dealers....Arms dealers sells them to UKis or whomever they choose...

That trade network is ongoing even today and Iran has no control to whom arms dealers sells them to..By the way Iran also buys foreign hardware from the same network for the upkeep of some of their old US/UK made hardware

no Iranian Allies use these types of rockets. It’s not like Houthi’s fly helicopters for them to have be seized in route to Yemen.

MY best guess:
Iran sells "select" military hardware/ammo to International Arms dealers....Arms dealers sells them to UKis or whomever they choose...

That trade network is ongoing even today and Iran has no control to whom arms dealers sells them to..By the way Iran also buys foreign hardware from the same network for the upkeep of some of their old US/UK made hardware

Correct. Iran wants a piece of international arms dealer trade especially during times of economic stress it creates hard currency for the country.

I believe you. Lol :lol:

They are in no shape to give Iran any sophisticated weapons.
I think they will give Iran SU 35 and few more goodies ( two more Spy Sattelites to be assembled in Iran later date)...and if that does not happen by this July..I will publically eat dirt and say sorry to you and @Hack-Hook lol

I think they will give Iran SU 35 and few more goodies ( two more Spy Sattelites to be assembled in Iran later date)...and if that does not happen by this July..I will publically eat dirt and say sorry to you and @Hack-Hook lol
Satellites, sure, maybe but I don't think the plane will be delivered before the war in Ukraine ends. Simply because they need it for themselves.

Satellites, sure, maybe but I don't think the plane will be delivered before the war in Ukraine ends. Simply because they need it for themselves.
They are already built aircraft, at least the first 24 are
They are specifically export versions and therefore could hardly be used with the parameters of the VVS RF.
Therefore SU-35 for export but made for Egypt's needs and specifications, therefore it is probable that they have returned to the aeronautical workshops to be updated to the requests and specifications requested by the IRIAF.
Finally I think that all of us, myself included, spend useless words, because:
1) The deal has been confirmed;
2) No official information that this agreement is not true;
3) But until the delivery takes place, everything is possible;
4) Therefore all of us instead of making statements without proof with which only personal hypotheses are made and as the only consequence leads others to always respond with only hypotheses not having certain proofs; this will lead to an endless discussion, just taking up space, while the obvious thing to do inherent in the SU-35 issue would be to wait for events.

Back
Top Bottom