What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

He basically insults everyone, not trashing people who stuck for him because it is their prerogative. I really was going to stay out of it but I guess he doesn’t understand hypocrisy, or doesn’t understand that use of 😂 emoji regardless of whatever comments or posts, but that isn’t trolling or trying to flame a thread. Like I said respect for the people who stood up for him but no respect for the guy complaining to the mods because yes he is a hypocrite.
And the added on hypocrisy is that the guy who complained to the mod is insulting me while he is doing the complaining.....

I mean, if he post a normal post and complain about that to the mod and not calling me a piece of shit would probably be more convincing.......As I said, if you have no problem insulting people like he and that poster did, I have no problem giving you a negative rating. And if I have rated his post due to his immaturity and my disagreement, he probably would have 600 negative rating by now.

It is known that Iran already conducted serious studies on creating a simple nuclear warhead and testing it. The first nuclear test would not be that hard, will likely have very low yield and just to validate the fission reaction etc. The path to that is not that difficult, Iran can reach it within 2-3 weeks. The unknown element is how long it will take Iran to master miniaturisation of the warhead for delivery by a ballistic missile. North Korean experience with that would be invaluable. Typically it also takes many years to improve the efficiency and yield of the nuclear explosion via further tests, so it is definitely a multi-year process.

North Korea's first nuclear test in 2006 'only' had a yield of 0.7kt, about the same as the Beirut explosion. It took them 10 years (until 2016) to conduct 3 more tests until they finally announced the test of a warhead that could be placed inside a missile. And even that explosion only had a yield similar to the American "Little Boy" bomb from 1945. Modern American nuclear warheads are 30x as powerful as that.
Most powerful nuclear warhead that North Korea has yield between 250 to 350 kilotons depending on estimation,
Weight of such bomb is between 250 to 350 kilograms depending on estimation for their thermonuclear warhead.
1 kiloton is 1 million kilograms and North Korea might have achieved ratio 1kg : 1000000kg ratio.

Russia (only very recently because of the war) Tajikistan, Ethiopia and Venezuela are your examples of Iran's cooperation?

If I wanted to list the countries Turkey has some sort of military relations with one way or the other, the list would be too long to fit here. The volume of military arms deals between just Turkey and Pakistan are greater than the sum of Iran's total arms imports and exports combined. I've been saying for 10 years that Iran should buy Jf-17s from Pakistan as the cost effectiveness of that platform is unmatched in the world. For just 40 million dollars you get an aircraft almost as effective as the F-16 But what did Iran do instead? just screw around with reverse engineering the F-5. Iran is an isolationist country for ideological reasons, if they wanted to open themselves up to the outside world, they would find plenty of partners willing to cooperate.

A lot of it boils down to how the current regime was founded. You can't storm the embassy of a sovereign nation and take their diplomats hostage. This isn't fucking year 1300. They committed an act of war. They are lucky that yanks didn't just nuke them.

I don't think there's any hatred at all. It's just realpolitik. Iran supports enemies of Turkey like how they gave weapons to PYD and how they supported Armenia during the 2020 conflict. For Turkey it's just business as usual.

as for the petty squabbling in the forum, it's just a few fanboys suffering from delusions of grandeur and me sometimes having some fun at their expense. they have HUGE egos,

They think that the world is afraid of them but in reality what we feel is mostly pity. Iran has enormous natural resources and a large population. They shouldn't be suffering so much.

Expensive? you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Even during the Ottoman times, Iran got ruled by Turks and Mongols. Stfu.

You don't know what the **** you're talking about. Presnece of US and Russian troops is the only thing stopping us in Syria. If SAA takes on the Turkish military they will get fucking slaughtered with or without Iranian help.
Russia (only very recently because of the war) Tajikistan, Ethiopia and Venezuela are your examples of Iran's cooperation?
What are they then? Russia got factories and licenses, same for Tajikistan
Otherwise when did Iran refused a cooperation? Countries willing to deal with Iran are threatened of total economic annihilation, India for example was forced to pay their debt of $1M to Iran, with tea instead of cash, Bangladesh sent rice instead of cash, Iran got all its assets frozen and it counts in billions, they are currently used for instance in the US as a big pile of cash to take from. People sue Iran for dumb reasons and take some frozen cash, Senator buys jewels and dress for their wives, people like Masih Alinejad are getting paid indirectly by Iran, she asked 10000$ per months from Iran frozen funds in US banks for "They want to kill me" reason, a lot of other people are taking frozen cash from Iran at will.
military arms deals between just Turkey and Pakistan are greater than the sum of Iran's total arms imports and exports combined
Iran is just not even mentioned in any statistics about arms export neither in any list, you do know why i am sure of it, there is no data about Iran since Iran do not export arms like Turkey or Pakistan imports: https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/arms_imports/ exports: https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/arms_exports/
The Turkey+Pakistan exports and imports vs Iran exports and imports is worth only to point that Iran isn't in any official statistics.
as for the petty squabbling in the forum, it's just a few fanboys suffering from delusions of grandeur and me sometimes having some fun at their expense. they have HUGE egos,
Then we agree on multiple things, the F-5 thing with Kowsar, we didn't even heard of anything about it for years.
Iran is an isolationist country for ideological reasons, if they wanted to open themselves up to the outside world, they would find plenty of partners willing to cooperate.
Could you mention countries that are willing to cooperate with Iran in this exact moment including all the sanctions and threats? China offered them J-10A fighters, when did Iran got JF-17 proposed? Iran is getting proposed with materials like Su-30, MiG-29, J-10A, Iran literally had to get a special ticket to buy Su-35s (selling drones to Russia) and even, i wonder if Russia will deliver, we didn't heard anything about them concerning the Su-35, the last time Russia delivered something "big" was S-300PMU2, initially ordered in 2006 and delivered in 2016 because Russia needed to pressure the US. Iran is not a case like Pakistan were it can buy everything from everywhere. I am not talking about things done in the dark market, like the Javelins and other western things captured from Ukrainian dead bodies to reverse engineer in Iran or any export to Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen and others that are not official.

"Not the west nor the east" is just a legend and like you say no one is living without the west and the east. I don't remember Iran saying "We will not buy nor cooperate with any country of the world because we are mullah extremists that only want to be alone" and this statement doesn't hold
They are lucky that yanks didn't just nuke them You can't storm the embassy of a sovereign nation and take their diplomats hostage. This isn't fucking year 1300. They committed an act of war.
The yanks got killed by sand by trying to rescue the hostage with AC-130s and helicopters.

The Shah wasn't in power anymore and the embassy was officially renamed as a main place that serves for American spying, Tehran isn't their home, it was when the Shah was in power, There are many examples of "acts of war" since the revolution but no one chose that path.

The diplomats were relabeled as critical spies and the relation with the US were severed before the special operation of removing the spies from the former embassy cave.

The Shah wasn't in power anymore and the embassy was officially renamed as a main place that serves for American spying, Tehran isn't their home, it was when the Shah was in power, There are many examples of "acts of war" since the revolution but no one chose that path. The diplomats were relabeled as critical spies and the relation with the US were severed before the special operation of removing the spies from the former embassy cave.
You don't seem to understand the severity of diplomatic immunity. You can declare them persona-non-grata. That's it. You can't storm an embassy (Which is considered national soil of whatever country that occupies it) I don't give a shit if they murdered somebody (like in the kashoggi case)

Everybody spies on everybody, we don't go committing acts of war. I'll say it again, Iran is lucky to have not gotten nuked.

(highlighted) so considering this is your only and final warning.

He or you can interpret this any way you want. It does not mean shit to me. I will not stop exercising my right because you think I am abusing my right, you need to get in line after literally everyone I rated, the Chinese, the Pakistani, the Indian and some American or even turks.

I will say this to everyone I rated, you don't care about Forum rule, then don't bitch about being rated. It's ON YOU not to insult other member. Just because you think someone else "deserved" your berating and justifying your insult does not mean it does, and don't be surprised if you see a -ve number coming your way if you do.

You don't need to look far if you want to look for an example.

You're the hypocrite since he began insulting Iran first, but you turn a blind eye to that. You're picking and chosing who you give negative rating based on your own whims, not on a consistent manner. You have no right to issue final warnings here and your posts are riddled with Russophobia and anti-Iranian sentiment. But we can't give you any negative reputation. This is an abuse of power and I will not stop exposing it. It seems this isn't the first time you and your cronies have acted in such a way.

He basically insults everyone, not trashing people who stuck for him because it is their prerogative. I really was going to stay out of it but I guess he doesn’t understand hypocrisy, or doesn’t understand that use of 😂 emoji regardless of whatever comments or posts, but that isn’t trolling or trying to flame a thread. Like I said respect for the people who stood up for him but no respect for the guy complaining to the mods because yes he is a hypocrite.

Sorry but an emoji has no lasting impact as a negative rating does. So there needs to be a level playing field here. You clearly dont know the meaning of the word hypocrisy and I only insult people who come here to troll i.e. yourself.

You don't seem to understand the severity of diplomatic immunity. You can declare them persona-non-grata. That's it. You can't storm an embassy (Which is considered national soil of whatever country that occupies it) I don't give a shit if they murdered somebody (like in the kashoggi case)
Sure, the West is the best...

You're the hypocrite since he began insulting Iran first, but you turn a blind eye to that. You're picking and chosing who you give negative rating based on your own whims, not on a consistent manner. You have no right to issue final warnings here and your posts are riddled with Russophobia and anti-Iranian sentiment. But we can't give you any negative reputation. This is an abuse of power and I will not stop exposing it. It seems this isn't the first time you and your cronies have acted in such a way.

Sorry but an emoji has no lasting impact as a negative rating does. So there needs to be a level playing field here. You clearly dont know the meaning of the word hypocrisy and I only insult people who come here to troll i.e. yourself.
👍🏻, you being on this site is a negative impact, I’m done, you can keep ranting.

Earlier when I made this comparison, Iranian members got angry at me because Qaher F-313 made some taxi tests and TFX was just a mock-up, now they both made taxi tests, we can make some comparisons :-)

QSZwaWQ9QXBp

tfx-jpeg.920720

we are slowly trying to catch up with the Iranian defence industry, I hope we can steal that wing geometry too, looks menacing
your country is the joke when it comes to military weapons- first joined NATO, got so much access to all types of weapons and technology, then went and bought the S400 after a big fight with NATO, and then DIDNT TURN IT ON. Now your broke azz country is going to settle for J-10Cs instead of the "classy" but apparently out-of-Turkey's budget F-16s? wow, you shoud keep quiet more about attacking Iran and boasting about Turkey- your country is BROKE today, so all this talk about technology doesnt mean crap, no wonder Turkey is in NATO- it needs these white western countries to take care of it since it cant afford its own defense. At least 50% of your posts and time on this thread is trolling.

He is a Military Professional from Sydney so you respect him or you get banned
He doesnt have to respect him just because you do.

Last edited:
👍🏻, you being on this site is a negative impact, I’m done, you can keep ranting.
His justification "That member insult Iran first" so I am the one that picking and choosing.

That show how twisted that poster mind on how this is to justify insult when I did not give him the rating because he insulted Turkey, I gave him a rating because he insulted that member......If I am legally (to the forum) allowed to dish out insult every time when my country is being insulted. I would........

Again, i gave you those rating because YOU INSULT HIM, you are not insulting the country of Turkey or Erdogan, you are insulting him, I don't care if you said US, UK or Turkey is shit, dumb or stupid, that's not breaking forum rules. That's personal opinion on a country. You BREAK THE RULE when you personally insult that member.

Iran does not depend on you to dish insult to protect anyone to try to insult it, if you think that is appropriate, you are wrong. And I suggest you go read the forum rules. You are not 5 years old (Assuming you are not); you don't need to dish out insult to anyone who you may perceived to be insulting your country.

Last edited:
His justification "That member insult Iran first" so I am the one that picking and choosing.

That show how twisted that poster mind on how this is to justify insult when I did not give him the rating because he insulted Turkey, I gave him a rating because he insulted that member......If I am legally (to the forum) allowed to dish out insult every time when my country is being insulted. I would........

Again, i gave you those rating, because YOU INSULT HIM, you are not insulting the country of Turkey or Erdogan, you are insulting him, I don't care if you said US, UK or Turkey is shit, dumb or stupid, that's not breaking forum rules. That's personal opinion on a country. You BREAK THE RULE when you personally insult that member.

Iran does not depend on you to dish insult to anyone to try to insult it, if you think that is appropriate, you are wrong. And I suggest you go read the forum rules.
Like I said he doesn’t understand hypocrisy and I’m good with just dropping the subject night.

They threatened it, they didn't actually do it. Not that I support that decision.
Well, Assange wanted to be Ecuadorian and solve all for it it Ecuador wanted to give him the citizenship of Ecuador. Then came the "threatening". So Ecuador gave Assange not the citizenship and put him out of the Embassy.

A lot of it boils down to how the current regime was founded. You can't storm the embassy of a sovereign nation and take their diplomats hostage. This isn't fucking year 1300. They committed an act of war. They are lucky that yanks didn't just nuke them.

It was founded by the people after they kicked the vassal shah out a second time. Do you even study or read history books? This basic knowledge. Who says you cant? Why didn't they nuke Iran? Because they dont have the balls! Iran did the right thing, when God wills something to happen nobody can stop it. Typical genocidal remark, that's what all you animalistic pro-western thugs can resort to.

I don't think there's any hatred at all. It's just realpolitik. Iran supports enemies of Turkey like how they gave weapons to PYD and how they supported Armenia during the 2020 conflict. For Turkey it's just business as usual.

Iran is practically at war with the kurds, and Iran has every right to support Armenia, just as you Turks can support each other. This is what happens when you become a lackey for the west, double standards run in your veins.

Says the turk who has to start pissing contents in an Iranian thread, whilst his military got its *** kicked in Norther Syria. Wind your neck in or at least acknowledge that you're also an egotistical fanboy.

They think that the world is afraid of them but in reality what we feel is mostly pity. Iran has enormous natural resources and a large population. They shouldn't be suffering so much.

Well if the world wasnt afraid, Iran would have been invanded by now. They dont want to mess, including the Turks. Turkey's currency is getting more useless as days go by, your economy is smaller than ours, yet you are still western vassal state following the rules? Not really a good advertisement for being a Muslim member of NATO.

Expensive? you don't know what the **** you're talking about. TB2 is cheaper than some APCs. yet it destroyed so much shit in an airspace so contested by Russian SU35s, S400 you name it

Lol now this is fanboy-ism! they destroyed hardly anything and not a single one remains in Ukraine thanks to the same Russian military you mock. While Iranian drones are still doing damage there. Maybe the unit price is cheap because it's garbage?

Even during the Ottoman times, Iran got ruled by Turks and Mongols. Stfu.

Why dont you stfu? Also when did I deny any of that? Do you like building strawmen? The fact is they never united with you but rather decapitated your people in Tabriz and kicked you out of Iran? Not very brotherly, is it? Half my family is Azeri Turk, but yet here I am. They were Persianised and mixed with the local population for centuries, so they arent Turks any more.

You don't know what the **** you're talking about. Presnece of US and Russian troops is the only thing stopping us in Syria. If SAA takes on the Turkish military they will get fucking slaughtered with or without Iranian help.

How is Russia stopping Syria? Shows youre the one who is clueless. It was thanks to Russia that Syria kick you out of North Syria. The only way Turkey has a chance to beat any nation in a battle is thanks to western military tech. You aint shit without US giving you old F-16 jets. The reality is that a combination of Iran and Russia will always await you in Syria.

Yeah, I usually just let him hang, and night

That's that only thing that hangs for you, little boy.

Well, Assange wanted to be Ecuadorian and solve all for it it Ecuador wanted to give him the citizenship of Ecuador. Then came the "threatening". So Ecuador gave Assange not the citizenship and put him out of the Embassy.
And that's their cowardice. But if Iran just threatened the US instead of storming the embassy, the relations would be cold but we probably wouldn't see sanctions this harsh. It was a very, very dumb move. Iran gained nothing from this other than years of poverty and misery.

It was founded by the people after they kicked the vassal shah out a second time. Do you even study or read history books? This basic knowledge. Who says you cant? Why didn't they nuke Iran? Because they dont have the balls!

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom