What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

1) There's real demand for Turkish drones, it brings in real money which funds more expensive projects like KE and TFX

2) You conveniently forget that you got ruled over by Mongols and Selçuk Türks. :-) Big part of Iran still speaks Turkish :-)

No, we conquer, we **** shit up, even today Turkish army is a very attack oriented army, designed to conquer Greece, Iraq, Syria you name it. I wouldn't compare ourselves to very defensive minded military of Iran.

1) i don't see countries queuing to buy these to be honest, because I think you're confusing initial orders, where there was hype about these drones, with continued future purchases. After their dismall performance in the Ukraine war, dont expect that money to come flowing in. It's Iranian drones which are on everyone's lips for the right reasons, not Turkish target practice ones.

2) every empire has tasted defeat, I never claimed otherwise. Also there is no evidence that Iran had a split military during the seljuk and mongol invasions. When we did have split military it did prove way more effective against the ottomans though (lol), so good you turks stole the idea and even the name. Need I remind you your entire ottoman empire, and pretty much every mongloid empire became Persianate in culture and spoke our language? 🤤

3) wrong, you used to conquer things, but got pushed back and now you're a humbled vassal state to bigger western powers. Is that why you got your *** kicked in Norther Syria and wouldn't dare invade or even respond to Greece despite all of their violations against your territory and ships? Being designed to fight Iraq (lol) just doesn't sound the same as countering western aggression and expansionism for 2500 years. Iran has been a thorn in the side of western powers for a long time now, not something you Turks can ever emulate. That would be my reasoning for not comparing our two militaries.

1) i don't see countries queuing to buy these to be honest, because I think you're confusing initial orders, where there was hype about these drones, with continued future purchases. After their dismall performance in the Ukraine war, dont expect that money to come flowing in. It's Iranian drones which are on everyone's lips for the right reasons, not Turkish target practice ones.

2) every empire has tasted defeat, I never claimed otherwise. Also there is no evidence that Iran had a split military during the seljuk and mongol invasions. When we did have split military it did prove way more effective against the ottomans though (lol), so good you turks stole the idea and even the name. Need I remind you your entire ottoman empire, and pretty much every mongloid empire became Persianate in culture and spoke our language? 🤤

3) wrong, you used to conquer things, but got pushed back and now you're a humbled vassal state to bigger western powers. Is that why you got your *** kicked in Norther Syria and wouldn't dare invade or even respond to Greece despite all of their violations against your territory and ships? Being designed to fight Iraq (lol) just doesn't sound the same as countering western aggression and expansionism for 2500 years. Iran has been a thorn in the side of western powers for a long time now, not something you Turks can ever emulate. That would be my reasoning for not comparing our two militaries.
1) Dismal performance :rofl: They even destroyed an S300 launch vehicle and were instrumental in sinking of Moskva. What the **** are you talking about?

2) You said you were keeping enemies at bay for 2500 years, which was nonsense. You can boast about your language and poetry, We do the conquering. 8-)

3) We DEMOLISHED Assad's forces and he never dared to fight us again. If we were a vassal, Americans wouldn't be propping up PYD against us :-)
96725_USA210115YPGAA_1610751315090.jpg

we will destroy them sooner or later

1) Dismal performance :rofl: They even destroyed an S300 launch vehicle and were instrumental in sinking of Moskva. What the **** are you talking about?

2) You said you were keeping enemies at bay for 2500 years, which was nonsense. You can boast about your language and poetry, We do the conquering. 8-)

3) We DEMOLISHED Assad's forces and he never dared to fight us again. If we were a vassal, Americans wouldn't be propping up PYD against us :-)
96725_USA210115YPGAA_1610751315090.jpg

we will destroy them sooner or later

1) there aren't anymore drones left in Ukraine because Russia blew them all up. Great, some old s300 battery destroyed at the expense of a whole bunch of expensive drones. Now that's what I call expensive trash.

2) well you clearly havent read any history, Persia has defeated Greeks, seleucids, Romans, Ottomans and we did this whole empire game long before the Ottomans did. And to this day the US doesnt want to engage with us. 6th Century BC till present day makes around 2500 years, so maths clearly isn't your strong point, but then again you are a turk.

3) is that why youve withdrawn your forces after Assad captured Turkish checkpoints, and his army and government are still in power? What kind of drugs are you smoking? You are a vassal because despite US violating you all the time you still dance to their tune and obey what they say (LOL). So please, for the love of God, dont ever compare us with little old you.

You will get destroyed a hundred times before you even think of destroying "them".

Last edited:
1) Iran doesn't want to cooperate with anyone.
2) what hate are you talking about? I'm pro Iran in most issues.

3) What dependence are you talking about? This is it. We're one of the most self-sufficient countries in the world. Even America buys Italian Fincantieri frigates, Israeli Spike NLOS missiles, Rheinmetall gun on the Abrams, Their new infantry rifle is made by SIG. China buys from Russia, Russia buys from Iran (lol) and Iran buys Russian Su35s, Chinese AShMs etc.

Show me a single country on earth who is %100 self sufficient
1) What is a practical example of Iran not wanting to cooperate with anyone? For Turkey+Iran i would understand for the sanctions, same for any country around the world, there is not much cooperation since any country will get threats of total destruction by the United States which Europe will follows, but Iran has cooperated with Venezuela, Ethiopia and Russia and Tajikistan, Tajikistan have a factory of Ababil-2 drones, Russia was allowed to make their own version of the Shahed-136

2) I didn't meant you directly but why is there this problem between Turkish people and Iranians? I mean look even here people are discrediting Turkey military prowess, we can't say that Turkish drones sucks because they are made in Turkey, Bayraktar made a lot of damage in Ukraine and this is undeniable

When i see Pakistanis and Indians clashing eachother, this is for an historical reason and conflict involving Pakistan, China and India. But what Turkey did to Iran, what Iran did to Turkey for this hatred? Turkey is one of the only if not the only Muslim country that hasn't been struck extensively by Wahhabism/war etc.

3) I mean politically, why Turkey gets pressured when it wants to buy Russian systems like the S-400 and gets refused to get F-35? Why Turkey can't make its own decisions?
I've never discredited Turkish military and in fact i find them unique looking with impressive specs on paper on usage on the battlefield for certain systems (drones mostly). People there say they are fully dependent on western parts, but Iran too uses western chips on their drone, but it's not comparable, Turkey surely has access to better tech than Iran with Pentium Intel Celeron chips got from the black market

Iran is not dependent on the west politically, at all, Russia or China doesn't interfere in Iran interior politics, military wise sure no one is self sufficient at 100%, this doesn't exist, when Iran or China talk of self-sufficiency, this is about, making the parts at home, getting the parts at home, assembling them at home, i mean using its own country workforce and engineers to make something, even if some parts comes from the black market and are from the west

And again we see here the rivalry and people discrediting Turkish weapons and same for Turkish discrediting Iranian weapons, but it doesn't stop to military and weapons, but to history, politics and pretty much everything, that's in what i am curious, why this rivalry? When i look at some conversation i am thinking like Iran did a massive genocide or stole land from Turkey or that Turkey did a genocide on Iranians and stole Iranian land making an eternal conflict between the two nations... When in reality, there are no genocide, no land stolen, and a murky rivalry i find the roots hard to see, where does it come from, why instead of eternal clashing no cooperation or using the two highest forces of engineers in the region to make something big... Turkey has a high R&D rate, same for Iran

Isi is very corrupted organization, so don't except them to produce any decent fighter

@waz @WebMaster

This is surely an abuse of privaleges whereby the said user, @jhungary, is spamming negative ratings in a conversation he isn't even involved in. This is definitely trolling and not befitting of "professional" behaviour.
i just noticed.. i wanted to msg u on that...is he trolling? that's seems very intentional..

i just noticed.. i wanted to msg u on that...is he trolling? that's seems very intentional..

Yeah either we all get to have the ability to negatively impact someone's reputation or nobody gets to do it, except for mods obviously. Because this creates cronyism and becomes a tool for trolls who are mascarading as some sort of "professional". Personally it should be removed for all "think tanks" and "professionals" so there is a more level playing field. These professionals and think tanks hold a tremendous amount of pro-western bias and have been known to abuse this function on other members who hold a different view to them.

On a positive note, those who have ridiculous negative reputation tend to be the good guys so you know who's who.

And nobody buys from Turkey (even bigger LOL!!!!)
@WebMaster
This piece of shit @jhungary is trolling this section by abusing power. This hired agent has shit all over the Ukraine Russian conflict thread and in this section throws Negative ratings for a mere joke.

Please take action or this section will be a troll fest once again, abuse of Power is out of our patience esp when i see this troll is bullying people in an other subforum.

Yeah I mean I hear they make great and expensive target practice (lol). Maybe because theyre so "good" you can afford to give them away, as opposed to keep them under wraps like real drone producers like Iran, USA or Israel.

Dont be ridiculous, Iran has always splitted its military into main army (artesh) and elite force (spabed, sepah pasdaran) for at least 2500 years now. We created empires and kept other empires like Ottomans, Romans and Yanks at bay with it. I think we're good, thanks.
@WebMaster an other Negative rating

1) there aren't anymore drones left in Ukraine because Russia blew them all up. Great, some old s300 battery destroyed at the expense of a whole bunch of expensive drones. Now that's what I call expensive trash.

2) well you clearly havent read any history, Persia has defeated Greeks, seleucids, Romans, Ottomans and we did this whole empire game long before the Ottomans did. And to this day the US doesnt want to engage with us. 6th Century BC till present day makes around 2500 years, so maths clearly isn't your strong point, but then again you are a turk.

3) is that why youve withdrawn your forces after Assad captured Turkish checkpoints, and his army and government are still in power? What kind of drugs are you smoking? You are a vassal because despite US violating you all the time you still dance to their tune and obey what they say (LOL). So please, for the love of God, dont ever compare us with little old you.

You will get destroyed a hundred times before you even think of destroying "them".
@waz @WebMaster yet an other one

@waz @WebMaster

This is surely an abuse of privaleges whereby the said user, @jhungary, is spamming negative ratings in a conversation he isn't even involved in. This is definitely trolling and not befitting of "professional" behaviour.
@WebMaster if this is not complete abuse of power then what is?

@waz @WebMaster

He is a Military Professional from Sydney so you respect him or you get banned

@WebMaster
This piece of shit @jhungary is trolling this section by abusing power. This hired agent has shit all over the Ukraine Russian conflict thread and in this section throws Negative ratings for a mere joke.

Please take action or this section will be a troll fest once again, abuse of Power is out of our patience esp when i see this troll is bullying people in an other subforum.

@WebMaster an other Negative rating

@waz @WebMaster yet an other one

@WebMaster if this is not complete abuse of power then what is?
i see his post as an insult to the Turkish member here, I exercise my right to rate his post negatively, I don't see anything wrong about that. I have previously issued him a warning, and I also see this as an insult to me (highlighted) so considering this is your only and final warning.

He or you can interpret this any way you want. It does not mean shit to me. I will not stop exercising my right because you think I am abusing my right, you need to get in line after literally everyone I rated, the Chinese, the Pakistani, the Indian and some American or even turks.

I will say this to everyone I rated, you don't care about Forum rule, then don't bitch about being rated. It's ON YOU not to insult other member. Just because you think someone else "deserved" your berating and justifying your insult does not mean it does, and don't be surprised if you see a -ve number coming your way if you do.

You don't need to look far if you want to look for an example.

Last edited:
1) What is a practical example of Iran not wanting to cooperate with anyone? For Turkey+Iran i would understand for the sanctions, same for any country around the world, there is not much cooperation since any country will get threats of total destruction by the United States which Europe will follows, but Iran has cooperated with Venezuela, Ethiopia and Russia and Tajikistan, Tajikistan have a factory of Ababil-2 drones, Russia was allowed to make their own version of the Shahed-136
Russia (only very recently because of the war) Tajikistan, Ethiopia and Venezuela are your examples of Iran's cooperation?

If I wanted to list the countries Turkey has some sort of military relations with one way or the other, the list would be too long to fit here. The volume of military arms deals between just Turkey and Pakistan are greater than the sum of Iran's total arms imports and exports combined. I've been saying for 10 years that Iran should buy Jf-17s from Pakistan as the cost effectiveness of that platform is unmatched in the world. For just 40 million dollars you get an aircraft almost as effective as the F-16 But what did Iran do instead? just screw around with reverse engineering the F-5. Iran is an isolationist country for ideological reasons, if they wanted to open themselves up to the outside world, they would find plenty of partners willing to cooperate.

A lot of it boils down to how the current regime was founded. You can't storm the embassy of a sovereign nation and take their diplomats hostage. This isn't fucking year 1300. They committed an act of war. They are lucky that yanks didn't just nuke them.

3) I mean politically, why Turkey gets pressured when it wants to buy Russian systems like the S-400 and gets refused to get F-35? Why Turkey can't make its own decisions?
I've never discredited Turkish military and in fact i find them unique looking with impressive specs on paper on usage on the battlefield for certain systems (drones mostly). People there say they are fully dependent on western parts, but Iran too uses western chips on their drone, but it's not comparable, Turkey surely has access to better tech than Iran with Pentium Intel Celeron chips got from the black market

Iran is not dependent on the west politically, at all, Russia or China doesn't interfere in Iran interior politics, military wise sure no one is self sufficient at 100%, this doesn't exist, when Iran or China talk of self-sufficiency, this is about, making the parts at home, getting the parts at home, assembling them at home, i mean using its own country workforce and engineers to make something, even if some parts comes from the black market and are from the west

And again we see here the rivalry and people discrediting Turkish weapons and same for Turkish discrediting Iranian weapons, but it doesn't stop to military and weapons, but to history, politics and pretty much everything, that's in what i am curious, why this rivalry? When i look at some conversation i am thinking like Iran did a massive genocide or stole land from Turkey or that Turkey did a genocide on Iranians and stole Iranian land making an eternal conflict between the two nations... When in reality, there are no genocide, no land stolen, and a murky rivalry i find the roots hard to see, where does it come from, why instead of eternal clashing no cooperation or using the two highest forces of engineers in the region to make something big... Turkey has a high R&D rate, same for Iran
I don't think there's any hatred at all. It's just realpolitik. Iran supports enemies of Turkey like how they gave weapons to PYD and how they supported Armenia during the 2020 conflict. For Turkey it's just business as usual.

as for the petty squabbling in the forum, it's just a few fanboys suffering from delusions of grandeur and me sometimes having some fun at their expense. they have HUGE egos,

They think that the world is afraid of them but in reality what we feel is mostly pity. Iran has enormous natural resources and a large population. They shouldn't be suffering so much.

Expensive? you don't know what the **** you're talking about. TB2 is cheaper than some APCs. yet it destroyed so much shit in an airspace so contested by Russian SU35s, S400 you name it

Even during the Ottoman times, Iran got ruled by Turks and Mongols. Stfu.

You don't know what the **** you're talking about. Presnece of US and Russian troops is the only thing stopping us in Syria. If SAA takes on the Turkish military they will get fucking slaughtered with or without Iranian help.

Last edited:
i see his post as an insult to the Turkish member here, I exercise my right to rate his post negatively, I don't see anything wrong about that. I have previously issued him a warning, and I also see this as an insult to me (highlighted) so considering this is your only and final warning.

He or you can interpret this any way you want. It does not mean shit to me. I will not stop exercising my right because you think I am abusing my right, you need to get in line after literally everyone I rated, the Chinese, the Pakistani, the Indian and some American or even turks.

I will say this to everyone I rated, you don't care about Forum rule, then don't bitch about being rated. It's ON YOU not to insult other member. Just because you think someone else "deserved" your berating and justifying your insult does not mean it does, and don't be surprised if you see a -ve number coming your way if you do.
He basically insults everyone, not trashing people who stuck for him because it is their prerogative. I really was going to stay out of it but I guess he doesn’t understand hypocrisy, or doesn’t understand that use of 😂 emoji regardless of whatever comments or posts, but that isn’t trolling or trying to flame a thread. Like I said respect for the people who stood up for him but no respect for the guy complaining to the mods because yes he is a hypocrite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom