What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

If Nuke deterrent is the purpose, then Iran could assemble 100 100K+ ton warhead in 6 months or less

Lastly, the idea that Israeli destruction requires 5-10 warheads is a wildly inflated figure, a single 100-200K ton warhead will end it for good.
Your first comment belongs to fantasy land rather than reality. 6 months to miniaturise a warhead and test it, maybe. You clearly have very little understanding of Iran's centrifuge constraints or pace of enrichment.

I said 5-10 instead of 1 to account for 1) first/second strike capability, 2) missile failure and 3) missile interceptions.

Earlier when I made this comparison, Iranian members got angry at me because Qaher F-313 made some taxi tests and TFX was just a mock-up, now they both made taxi tests, we can make some comparisons :-)

QSZwaWQ9QXBp

tfx-jpeg.920720

we are slowly trying to catch up with the Iranian defence industry, I hope we can steal that wing geometry too, looks menacing

I just wonder, how would Iran make the device for the nuclear explosive? I mean if we take the official sayings that Iran never tested or did research on how to make the device, but just the missile to carry it, how Iran will make the device?

We often only talk about the Uranium, 90% fearmongering, but just how Iran could make that into a device to put it inside a warhead?

I just wonder, how would Iran make the device for the nuclear explosive? I mean if we take the official sayings that Iran never tested or did research on how to make the device, but just the missile to carry it, how Iran will make the device?

We often only talk about the Uranium, 90% fearmongering, but just how Iran could make that into a device to put it inside a warhead?
It is known that Iran already conducted serious studies on creating a simple nuclear warhead and testing it. The first nuclear test would not be that hard, will likely have very low yield and just to validate the fission reaction etc. The path to that is not that difficult, Iran can reach it within 2-3 weeks. The unknown element is how long it will take Iran to master miniaturisation of the warhead for delivery by a ballistic missile. North Korean experience with that would be invaluable. Typically it also takes many years to improve the efficiency and yield of the nuclear explosion via further tests, so it is definitely a multi-year process.

North Korea's first nuclear test in 2006 'only' had a yield of 0.7kt, about the same as the Beirut explosion. It took them 10 years (until 2016) to conduct 3 more tests until they finally announced the test of a warhead that could be placed inside a missile. And even that explosion only had a yield similar to the American "Little Boy" bomb from 1945. Modern American nuclear warheads are 30x as powerful as that.

You need to do a bunch of reading on nuclear chain reaction, critical mass, etc.

Earlier when I made this comparison, Iranian members got angry at me because Qaher F-313 made some taxi tests and TFX was just a mock-up, now they both made taxi tests, we can make some comparisons :-)

QSZwaWQ9QXBp

tfx-jpeg.920720

we are slowly trying to catch up with the Iranian defence industry, I hope we can steal that wing geometry too, looks menacing
Why not make a cooperation instead of dumb unexplained hate?

Where does that hate between Turkish and Iranians come from? I mean Iran didn't harmed or made some genocide/war to Turkey neither Turkey did, at least the Pakistan X India has reasons attached to it

So if Turkey wants to get out of its dependence to the west, stop abiding by everything they want and getting sanctionned to not have the special ticket to buy F-35 and instead relying on this odd fighter, why not making cooperations with the east?

Why not make a cooperation instead of dumb unexplained hate?

Where does that hate between Turkish and Iranians come from? I mean Iran didn't harmed or made some genocide/war to Turkey neither Turkey did, at least the Pakistan X India has reasons attached to it

So if Turkey wants to get out of its dependence to the west, stop abiding by everything they want and getting sanctionned to not have the special ticket to buy F-35 and instead relying on this odd fighter, why not making cooperations with the east?
1) Iran doesn't want to cooperate with anyone.
2) what hate are you talking about? I'm pro Iran in most issues.

3) What dependence are you talking about? This is it. We're one of the most self-sufficient countries in the world. Even America buys Italian Fincantieri frigates, Israeli Spike NLOS missiles, Rheinmetall gun on the Abrams, Their new infantry rifle is made by SIG. China buys from Russia, Russia buys from Iran (lol) and Iran buys Russian Su35s, Chinese AShMs etc.

Show me a single country on earth who is %100 self sufficient

No matter how many anti aircraft systems you build, no matter how many tunnels you dig, if you don't have a powerful counter attack capability.
A one-sided slaughter is inevitable with tens of thousands of missiles raining down on the entire country.
And then the Western media will be praising the U.S. for its humane bombing.
All civilian casualties will be treated as a conspiracy by the Iranian government.

Tunnels and hardened underground missile cities happen to be part of Iran's counter-attack force.

Iran does have powerful strike capabilities. Hence why the enemy never dared launch military aggression on Iran.

QSZwaWQ9QXBp

tfx-jpeg.920720

You forgot to mention that the Iranian bird taxied under Iranian power (engine), while Turkish bird taxied under American power..

But it is still a milestone for Turkish aviation and Trukish engineers deserve credit...you have a very very long road ahead to make this bird into production..the bulk of the work besides the obvious in house engine will be not visible to the eye..avionics, mission computer, flight management computer..data links..avionics bus .radar, and not the least Integration all of the above..with sensors and weapons...(millions line of code my dear has be tested and integrated)
One other nervracking part will be how your fly by wire ( I assume it will be Mil Std 1553) will be able to do its job flying the prototype since Turkey has never done previous work on her own design flying on data rather than wires and cabels)
Now I need to go to sleep.

When I see the huge technology gap between the IRGC and the IRIAF in unmanned aircraft development
I can't help but imagine if the IRGC had developed a fighter jet.
Perhaps the IRGC is more realistic in its thinking than Artesh and is not interested in developing a symbolic fighter jet, but

You forgot to mention that the Iranian bird taxied under Iranian power (engine), while Turkish bird taxied under American power..

But it is still a milestone for Turkish aviation and Trukish engineers deserve credit...you have a very very long road ahead to make this bird into production..the bulk of the work besides the obvious in house engine will be not visible to the eye..avionics, mission computer, flight management computer..data links..avionics bus .radar, and not the least Integration all of the above..with sensors and weapons...(millions line of code my dear has be tested and integrated)
One other nervracking part will be how your fly by wire ( I assume it will be Mil Std 1553) will be able to do its job flying the prototype since Turkey has never done previous work on her own design flying on data rather than wires and cabels)
Now I need to go to sleep.
You're right, there's a long road ahead but we have picked up a lot of experience from the other projects including fly-by-wire so I'm confident this project will be advancing on schedule.

Turkish indigenous engine is coming too, it will be integrated on TFX Block 30. Perhaps in future we'll be selling this engine to Pakistan for the JF-17 Block 4 or something who knows.
And nobody buys from Turkey (even bigger LOL!!!!)
We're the world's biggest exporter of UAVs actually, buyers are too many to list, it's over 35 countries now.
When I see the huge technology gap between the IRGC and the IRIAF in unmanned aircraft development
I can't help but imagine if the IRGC had developed a fighter jet.
Perhaps the IRGC is more realistic in its thinking than Artesh and is not interested in developing a symbolic fighter jet, but
Iran needs to stop splitting their already limited resources IRIAF and IRGC must be cooperating and sharing experience.

Tunnels and hardened underground missile cities happen to be part of Iran's counter-attack force.

Iran does have powerful strike capabilities. Hence why the enemy never dared launch military aggression on Iran.

Also ideal locations for weapons research.

We're the world's biggest exporter of UAVs actually, buyers are too many to list, it's over 35 countries now.

Yeah I mean I hear they make great and expensive target practice (lol). Maybe because theyre so "good" you can afford to give them away, as opposed to keep them under wraps like real drone producers like Iran, USA or Israel.

Iran needs to stop splitting their already limited resources IRIAF and IRGC must be cooperating and sharing experience.

Dont be ridiculous, Iran has always splitted its military into main army (artesh) and elite force (spabed, sepah pasdaran) for at least 2500 years now. We created empires and kept other empires like Ottomans, Romans and Yanks at bay with it. I think we're good, thanks.

Yeah I mean I hear they make great and expensive target practice (lol). Maybe because theyre so "good" you can afford to give them away, as opposed to keep them under wraps like real drone producers like Iran, USA or Israel.

Dont be ridiculous, Iran has always splitted its military into main army (artesh) and elite force (spabed, sepah pasdaran) for at least 2500 years now. We created empires and kept other empires like Ottomans, Romans and Yanks at bay with it. I think we're good, thanks.
1) There's real demand for Turkish drones, it brings in real money which funds more expensive projects like KE and TFX

2) You conveniently forget that you got ruled over by Mongols and Selçuk Türks. :-) Big part of Iran still speaks Turkish :-)

No, we conquer, we **** shit up, even today Turkish army is a very attack oriented army, designed to conquer Greece, Iraq, Syria you name it. I wouldn't compare ourselves to very defensive minded military of Iran.

Back
Top Bottom