What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

And the added on hypocrisy is that the guy who complained to the mod is insulting me while he is doing the complaining.....

I mean, if he post a normal post and complain about that to the mod and not calling me a piece of shit would probably be more convincing.......As I said, if you have no problem insulting people like he and that poster did, I have no problem giving you a negative rating. And if I have rated his post due to his immaturity and my disagreement, he probably would have 600 negative rating by now.

Im not complaining about insulting or emojis, this forum is rife with insults and emojis, all im complaining about are the negative rating that has been given to man-children like you.

You started this by negative rating my comments for merely disagreeing with you, which is unfair. You can insult, argue and emoji till the cows come home, but to negatively impact someone reputation because you're incapable of winning a debate is pathetic.

It's true though! Turkey would never have the balls to do what Iran does. Cut from a different cloth.

👍🏻, you being on this site is a negative impact, I’m done, you can keep ranting.

It's only a negative impact on those I want to have a negative impact on. You keep saying youre done, but you keep coming back. Stfu

His justification "That member insult Iran first" so I am the one that picking and choosing.

That show how twisted that poster mind on how this is to justify insult when I did not give him the rating because he insulted Turkey, I gave him a rating because he insulted that member......If I am legally (to the forum) allowed to dish out insult every time when my country is being insulted. I would........

Again, i gave you those rating because YOU INSULT HIM, you are not insulting the country of Turkey or Erdogan, you are insulting him, I don't care if you said US, UK or Turkey is shit, dumb or stupid, that's not breaking forum rules. That's personal opinion on a country. You BREAK THE RULE when you personally insult that member.

Iran does not depend on you to dish insult to protect anyone to try to insult it, if you think that is appropriate, you are wrong. And I suggest you go read the forum rules. You are not 5 years old (Assuming you are not); you don't need to dish out insult to anyone who you may perceived to be insulting your country.

Youre purposefully ignoring his contribution to this. He came on here and provoked a reaction by insulting Iran, whereby I insulted Turkey right back. At no point did I insult him until he began to insult me and my country. Your negative posting because I insulted him proves the cronyism of this function, which is why im bypassing non-entities like yourself and getting senior moderators involved to finally remove this negative rating function away from reddit man-children like yourself, with the aim that there is a level playing field.

You dont need to tell me what to do or how I choose to deal with trolls who come to mock. Youre also supposedly a grown man, so you shouldnt need to give negative rating on comments which have nothing to do with you or when you cant substantiate a claim in an argument. I love my country and will not sit idly by when foreigners come and insult it. Trolling is also against forum rules which is what you, @shadihassan28 and @LegionnairE are doing. Seems like there is a rule for me and a rule for thee, which is not how it's going to go down.

You don't seem to understand the severity of diplomatic immunity. You can declare them persona-non-grata. That's it. You can't storm an embassy (Which is considered national soil of whatever country that occupies it) I don't give a shit if they murdered somebody (like in the kashoggi case)

Everybody spies on everybody, we don't go committing acts of war. I'll say it again, Iran is lucky to have not gotten nuked.
This is like someone would say that Vietnam is lucky to have not gotten nuked. Declaring war or using a nuke on a country after they've done what you want them to do is rarely considered a way to promote proper behavior.

Because "real" governments don't just declare war because another country made them mad.
And Iran released the hostages in exchange for unfreezing some Iran's assets in the US. Which was made necessary by the start of the Iran-Iraq war in which the United States sold WMDs to Iraq. Why declare war when you can get two powers you don't care for to slug each other for years at a fraction the price?

The United States did not nuke Iran after the hostage crisis because it would have been a disproportionate and unacceptable response to the situation.

The hostage crisis, while a significant and concerning, humiliating even, did not rise to the level of an existential threat to the United States. The use of nuclear weapons would have had catastrophic consequences not just for Iran but for the entire region and potentially the world. It would have violated international law and caused a severe backlash from the international community, including US allies.

Diplomatic and non-military solutions were pursued instead, including with Khomeini.

In 1980 Carter did authorize a secret attack which was designed to penetrate the country of Iran’s borders and effect a daring rescue the American hostages, using untried technologies and joint coordination across the armed services. Any Iranian casualties that resulted from that planned action would be a substantial punishment for molesting American Citizens, with the benefit of not having any remaining hostages in the country that could be victims of reprisals.

They authorized an attack directly on Iranian soil with AC-130 aircrafts and others, their intent was to kill Iranian civilians in mass and bragging about it, they did actually launched an ATGM at a food truck killing a civilian during the operation. Unfortunately, bad weather killed the squad. Also US Special Operations were still in their infancy. Bringing an AC-130 gunship and helicopters near Tehran, unloading 30mm rounds on civilians as a punishment and rescuing the Americans like in Hollywood films, like Iran was ISIS.

People who cavalierly talk about how the US would just launch a strike to take out Iranian nuclear capability, they are ignorant. Getting to Iran with a large number of personnel and then evacuating even more while staying alive really difficult. It’s not near a border. Iran has firepower.

Declaring war on Iran after the hostage crisis was not considered a viable option at the time. Include to that Carter was focused on realpolitik

• Diplomatic Options: The United States explored diplomatic options to resolve the crisis, including negotiations, sanctions and threats. These efforts were eventually successful in securing the release of the hostages, and war was not necessary at the end.​
  • Domestic Concerns: The American public was war weary after the Vietnam War and did not have the appetite for another conflict which would require American conscripts. The cost of war was a major concern, as the United States was still recovering from a recession and more than 50000 American soldiers killed and executed in Vietnam.​
  • International Opposition: Many countries were opposed to military action against Iran, including allies of the United States. This would have made it difficult to build a coalition for a war effort.​
  • Risk of Escalation: The United States was concerned about the potential for a wider conflict in the Middle East if it went to war with Iran. This could have had catastrophic consequences for the region and the world.​
Iran is not an isolationist country for ideological reasons. Iran has had a complex and sometimes tense relationship with the international community, it has not pursued isolationism as a deliberate policy.

Iran's foreign policy is driven by a combination of factors, Iran has also faced a range of economic and political sanctions from the international community, which have limited its ability to engage with the world on its own terms. Additionally, Iran has had strained relations with some countries, such as the United States, due to historical and political factors.
Iran foreign policy is more complex than saying it is not willing to cooperate with anyone for ideological or religious reasons. This is something we see in western medias, that Iran is unwilling to do anything, that the "only solution is to nuke Iran".

For Turkey, Pakistan and arms exports/imports, the volume of military arms deals between Turkey and Pakistan is greater than the sum of Iran's total arms imports and exports combined, but it is not meaningful in terms of broader military capabilities or strategic considerations.
Iran has faced significant economic and political sanctions from the international community, which have limited its ability to engage in arms deals and may have impacted its overall military capabilities. Iran has developed its own domestic arms industry to help address some of these limitations, and has been successful in producing a range of weapons systems, including ballistic missiles, drones, and naval vessels.

The volume of arms deals between Turkey and Pakistan may be greater than Iran's arms imports and exports combined on any openly available statistics, But it like saying that a cat and a horse are better than a kangaroo because the cats and dogs walks on four legs and the kangaroo on two legs.

And that's their cowardice. But if Iran just threatened the US instead of storming the embassy, the relations would be cold but we probably wouldn't see sanctions this harsh. It was a very, very dumb move. Iran gained nothing from this other than years of poverty and misery.

No. Iran did the only thing what a land could do to be free: Kick the US out!

If you look at Ecuador, read something about it, then you. maybe, realize the US coup Evo Morales later out of office. So no gains but pains for Ecuador not giving Assange the citizenship. Iran did it right.

No. Iran did the only thing what a land could do to be free: Kick the US out!

If you look at Ecuador, read something about it, then you. maybe, realize the US coup Evo Morales later out of office. So no gains but pains for Ecuador not giving Assange the citizenship. Iran did it right.

You can close their embassy and send them back to their country. You can't fucking kidnap them. This is a banana republic move.

Youre purposefully ignoring his contribution to this. He came on here and provoked a reaction by insulting Iran, whereby I insulted Turkey right back. At no point did I insult him until he began to insult me and my country. Your negative posting because I insulted him proves the cronyism of this function, which is why im bypassing non-entities like yourself and getting senior moderators involved to finally remove this negative rating function away from reddit man-children like yourself, with the aim that there is a level playing field.

You dont need to tell me what to do or how I choose to deal with trolls who come to mock. Youre also supposedly a grown man, so you shouldnt need to give negative rating on comments which have nothing to do with you or when you cant substantiate a claim in an argument. I love my country and will not sit idly by when foreigners come and insult it. Trolling is also against forum rules which is what you, @shadihassan28 and @LegionnairE are doing. Seems like there is a rule for me and a rule for thee, which is not how it's going to go down.
This is my final post on this

As I said, I did what the Forum Rule set out to do, and exercise my power accordingly, feel free to go over my head and complaint about that, but if you think this

I love my country and will not sit idly by when foreigners come and insult it

And thus that give you a carte blanche to insult someone like a license to kill for 007. Then well, all I can say is good luck and be prepare to be the most negative rated member on this forum.

:rofl: :lol:

Again, i gave you those rating because YOU INSULT HIM, you are not insulting the country of Turkey or Erdogan, you are insulting him, I don't care if you said US, UK or Turkey is shit, dumb or stupid, that's not breaking forum rules. That's personal opinion on a country. You BREAK THE RULE when you personally insult that member.

You're a liar, these are the first two comments you negatively rated, which were responses to the users insults:

And nobody buys from Turkey (even bigger LOL!!!!)

Yeah I mean I hear they make great and expensive target practice (lol). Maybe because theyre so "good" you can afford to give them away, as opposed to keep them under wraps like real drone producers like Iran, USA or Israel.

Dont be ridiculous, Iran has always splitted its military into main army (artesh) and elite force (spabed, sepah pasdaran) for at least 2500 years now. We created empires and kept other empires like Ottomans, Romans and Yanks at bay with it. I think we're good, thanks.

As you can clearly see, at no point did I personally insult the user, but sleighted a drone and spoke about Persian military! Thats it! This is the kind of cronyism that needs to stop. To think you can just lie like that while the comments are clear for everyone to see just proves the point how rotten it is. This is why senior mods needs to change this.

As I said, I did what the Forum Rule set out to do, and exercise my power accordingly, feel free to go over my head and complaint about that, but if you think this

And thus that give you a carte blanche to insult someone like a license to kill for 007. Then well, all I can say is good luck and be prepare to be the most negative rated member on this forum.

You're not following the forum rules yourself which is why I am getting moderators involved, and why this has triggered you.

Well if someone is insulting another member first, and they happen to agree with your world view, they can insult carte blanche whilst you negatively rate the other person which is exactly what is happening. You're proving my point that you're a troll and not fit to be called a professional.

You can close their embassy and send them back to their country. You can't fucking kidnap them. This is a banana republic move.
Sure, thats why USA is a banana republik. They do not every time kill some politicians of other countries here and there, doing some coups, destroy whole countries, killing...did we past the 100 000 000?...people. So with such an arsehole country one have do show them the borders hard and permanent, giving anytime this Bullshitcountry US a bloody nose.

Never insulted iran other guy yeah, his own opinions, I had to reply because I have never insulted Iranian people only a few who are also foreigners because they aren’t from Iran themselves, so as he eloquently put now I will stfu.

Sure, thats why USA is a banana republik. They do not every time kill some politicians of other countries here and there, doing some coups, destroy whole countries, killing...did we past the 100 000 000?...people. So with such an arsehole country one have do show them the borders hard and permanent, giving anytime this Bullshitcountry US a bloody nose.
I don't remember them EVER assaulting a diplomatic mission inside US in the 300 years since the country was founded.

Look, I'm not a big fan of America but you're making me defend them with your stubbornness. Just accept that it was a mistake and let's move on.

Never insulted iran other guy yeah, his own opinions, I had to reply because I have never insulted Iranian people only a few who are also foreigners because they aren’t from Iran themselves, so as he eloquently put now I will stfu.

He clearly did insult Iran! The comments are there to see. An opinion can also be an insult. Stfu would have been better than writing that. You troll here non-stop and add nothing to the threads except to sleight anyone who is anti-west, pro Iran or anti-Israel.

I don't remember them EVER assaulting a diplomatic mission inside US in the 300 years since the country was founded.

Look, I'm not a big fan of America but you're making me defend them with your stubbornness. Just accept that it was a mistake and let's move on.

You're not getting what he said, the US do worse than storming embassies by bombing countries into oblivion on false pretexts or stage coups in counties against the wish of their public which makes them worse than banana republics. Dont kid yourself, you defend them because you are in bed with them and are compelled to. Turks are famous for being two faced.

He doesnt get it!

Haha, come on! US destroys the countries and thus their embassy in the US too.

Hmm, i looked into turkey airforce thread but did not see any production or even massproduction of an indigous fighter plane. Did i looked into the wrong thread?

You're not getting what he said, the US do worse than storming embassies by bombing countries into oblivion
Next time, if you're such brave warriors, openly declare war and attack that country, don't kidnap defenseless embassy workers like thugs.

And if you do, don't cry when the world treats you as thugs

Hmm, i looked into turkey airforce thread but did not see any production or even massproduction of an indigous fighter plane. Did i looked into the wrong thread?
Nice changing of topics. Anyways, I'm done. You can't admit to the most obvious mistake. Likely the biggest mistake of iran in the last 60 years and you can't admit that it was a mistake.

you can cite hundreds of justifications for it, won't make it any less of a mistake.

He clearly did insult Iran! The comments are there to see. An opinion can also be an insult. Stfu would have been better than writing that. You troll here non-stop and add nothing to the threads except to sleight anyone who is anti-west, pro Iran or anti-Israel.
No s… Sherlock I said he insulted Iran and it is his own opinion and his opinion is derogatory I agree, but your asinine comments,which are also your opinions are far sillier, I hope that is clearer for you…………….night turning off phone honestly I love a good old fashioned @Daylamite Warrior meltdown.

Next time, if you're such brave warriors, openly declare war and attack that country, don't kidnap defenseless embassy workers like thugs.

And if you do, don't cry when the world treats you as thugs

They took them hostage because they wanted the Shah, who was a criminal, not because they wanted war. Your reasoning and background knowledge on historical events is so poor, almost cartoonish. It is also disgusting how you defend a nation which harbours such evil criminals. Iran did the right thing.

Iran actually freed the women and black workers instantly, not send them to Guantanamo bay without charge for decades. Youre throwing stones from glass houses at this point. The west treats us as thugs, not the world, which is the irony, and it shows we're doing something right.

No s… Sherlock I said he insulted Iran and it is his own opinion and his opinion is derogatory I agree, but your asinine comments,which are also your opinions are far sillier, I hope that is clearer for you…………….night turning off phone honestly I love a good old fashioned @Daylamite Warrior meltdown.

Nobodies comments are more asinine than yours, it's clear you have no political or military acument but come here to flamebate and get involved in things that don't concern you, just like other members in your circle of cronies. The point doesnt give anyone the right to negatively impact someones reputaion because you think someone is sillier than the other. Well maybe other than differently to you, should they not have the right to negative impact the others reputation as well? Youre too dense for this, I can tell.

Stop saying night, stop saying you're done, stop saying you're turning your phone off, you're a troll that always returns to the scene of the crime.

He doesnt get it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom