What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

@SalarHaqq Your post is gone before I can reply to it (I managed to quote your post but it didn't let me reply because it was gone.

Anyway, what you said is correct only if I rated him because of what he think. That is NOT the reason he was rated. I don't care if he is anti-US, anti-UK, anti-Turkey, anti-Ukraine, he can be anti-whoever he choose, I don't have a beef with him because of what he is "Anti-[insert country name here]" I have beef with him because he keep insulting people and see that as his right to do so, as he actually said that out in the open himself. That is what I have a problem with, and this is what the rating is for. You and I butted heads on the Ukraine issue, have I ever negative rate you because I don't see your point eye to eye?

If you ask me did the Turks insult Iran? He sure does, but does it matter? No, because that did not give you the right to go insult other member because they insulted your country, even if they started it first. That is the core issue here, and that's what he failed to understand.

You or him can insult America all you like, hell, I insult America and American all the time and call Biden an old fart in numerous post here, that's alright, in fact, that's the god given right for us to be able to insult America or its government, that's what 1A is for, but it's NOT OKAY when it become personal, that's why it was called "Personal Insult".

As I said, I don't mind he continue this pathway, but it would take a whole lot to convince a sane person what he does is right.

Last edited:
Neither does Iran.

4 bloody Kowsars don't count as "serial" production. they don't even make up a single squadron.
Hm?

'Yasin' twin-jet trainer
Kowsar

kowsar.jpeg

Neither does Iran.

4 bloody Kowsars don't count as "serial" production. they don't even make up a single squadron.

Iran managed to get on the taxi way long before you did, and everything was indegenous. Cant say the same about the Turkish attempt, you should have jets in the sky by now considering how much privilegedes kemalism has brought about. Had Iran had the same opportunities we would be lightyears ahead of most western countries, let alone Turkey lol

Why do mods allow Torks to pollute this thread about IRIAF with their insecure Tork ramblings?

Yea and when we respond we get negative rates and we are in the wrong, somehow. We should have our own forum by now. I dont see why we can't be like the IMF days.

I understand that to NATO supporters, it matters not if the CIA is allowed to determine their nation's political system and choose their leaders. Which the nervous laughter above seems to confirm.

I'm sure the whole world would agree with you :-)

Argumentum ad populum, in other words a fallacy.

But here's a newsflash: "the whole world" is not the tiny grouping composed of the USA, its vassals and their willing footmen. In fact what the silent majority have been longing for is in the process of taking shape, namely a multipolar system in which the global bully will be rendered incapable of imposing its yoke on the rest of mankind. A process to which the likes of Islamic Iran contributed significantly thanks to their steadfastness.

Anyway the result is the same, Iraq-Iran war which you nearly lost

Independence, sovereignty, self-determination come at a price. Where's Saddam now? Where's Iran? Fourty four years of resisting the imperial "superpower" all the while of growing stronger in the process, more influential, more developed. So much so that the enemy is confronted with a complete lack of options making it impossible for them to threaten Iran the way they did with their Iraqi proxy in the 1980's. Not just that, the enemy is finding itself on a declining slope whereas Islamic Iran has firmly settled on her rising trajectory.

and iranian people being crushed under the sanctions for decades.

In the Hollywoodian world of zio-American propaganda.

Regardless of whether you see your actions as thuggish or heroic(lol :-)) you gained nothing and lost everything. I call that a mistake.

Again spoken like those unfamiliar with the massive strides taken by Iran post-Revolution.

@SalarHaqq Your post is gone before I can reply to it (I managed to quote your post but it didn't let me reply because it was gone.

Anyway, what you said is correct only if I rated him because of what he think. That is NOT the reason he was rated. I don't care if he is anti-US, anti-UK, anti-Turkey, anti-Ukraine, he can be anti-whoever he choose, I don't have a beef with him because of what he is "Anti-[insert country name here]" I have beef with him because he keep insulting people and see that as his right to do so, as he actually said that out in the open himself. That is what I have a problem with, and this is what the rating is for. You and I butted heads on the Ukraine issue, have I ever negative rate you because I don't see your point eye to eye?

If you ask me did the Turks insult Iran? He sure does, but does it matter? No, because that did not give you the right to go insult other member because they insulted your country, even if they started it first. That is the core issue here, and that's what he failed to understand.

You or him can insult America all you like, hell, I insult America and American all the time and call Biden an old fart in numerous post here, that's alright, in fact, that's the god given right for us to be able to insult America or its government, that's what 1A is for, but it's NOT OKAY when it become personal, that's why it was called "Personal Insult".

As I said, I don't mind he continue this pathway, but it would take a whole lot to convince a sane person what he does is right.

This is a lie! You negative rated me when I insulted a drone and stated that nobody buys from Turkey, after he mocked Iran. None of which constitutes personal insult! You never negative rated him for initially provoking with the insults and continuing it, despite him being just as personal. It's clear as day that you are one sided which is why you are not fit to negative rate people's reputation. The bottom line is, someone has come here, trolled the section, insulted members and a nation, whilst having his reputation in tact. This is cronyism.

By the way, insulting someone's nation is actually personal and would get your fired in any place of work, maybe that's something alien to you.

My suggestion would be to continue corresponding with those persons and leave us alone. Us and them are nothing alike.
I'm guessing most of you here are hardcore regime supporters yet you live in Belgium, Ich lives in Germany and Daylamite in UK? :sarcastic:

Yeah I'll correspond with my friends who actually live in Iran rather than the guy who claims that people suffering under sanctions is hollywood propaganda 😃

Well...

Good!

I'm guessing most of you here are hardcore regime supporters yet you live in Belgium, Ich lives in Germany and Daylamite in UK? :sarcastic:

You want to see local Iranians loyal to the Islamic Revolution, watch the pictures mainstream media won't show you of 22 Bahman i.e. Revolution Day celebrations, when massive crowds gather which dwarf any oppositionist rally.

Yeah I'll correspond with my friends who actually live in Iran rather than the guy who claims that people suffering under sanctions is hollywood propaganda 😃

Sanctions have some impact but first of all most of Iran's economic challenges aren't sanctions-induced but due to domestic factors, and secondly your formulation was inappropriate seeing how it is obfuscating the colossal list of achievements the Islamic Republic recorded over the past four decades, which Iranians have been greatly benefiting from.

Indeed, oppositionists brainwashed by what is the most massive and intensive "regime change" propaganda to be spewed by the USA regime and its clients, is conditioned to remain oblivious to anything positive taking place in Iran. One will not get to know the real picture by relying on such narratives, which in essence are regurgitated from the zio-American propaganda and psy-ops machinery. To be adequately informed, one needs to turn off the foreign-funded, hostile propaganda broadcasters.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom