What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

You want to see local Iranians loyal to the Islamic Revolution, watch the pictures mainstream media won't show you of 22 Bahman i.e. Revolution Day celebrations, when massive crowds gather which dwarf any oppositionist rally.

I've resided in Iran before and am in near daily contact with acquaintances and relatives back home. Sanctions have some impact but first of all most of Iran's economic challenges aren't sanctions-induced but due to domestic factors, and secondly your formulation was inappropriate seeing how it is obfuscating the colossal list of achievements the Islamic Republic recorded over the past four decades, which Iranians are benefiting from.

Indeed, the oppositionist minority brainwashed by what is the most massive and intensive "regime change" propaganda to be spewed by the USA regime and its clients, is conditioned to remain oblivious to anything positive taking place in Iran. But one will not get to know the real picture by relying on their narratives, which in essence are regurgitating zio-American propaganda and psy-ops against Iran and the Islamic Republic. To be adequately informed, one needs to turn off the foreign-funded, hostile propaganda broadcasters.
Look, what I think really isn't important. Those people that you call "brainwashed oppositionists" are the ones you need to win over, and that wont happen through violence but through dialogue. I truly want Iran to get their shit together and function as a society. I have no ill will towards you.

Would I want to live in Iran? **** no. But I don't want Iran to be the next Syria either.

I'm guessing most of you here are hardcore regime supporters yet you live in Belgium, Ich lives in Germany and Daylamite in UK? :sarcastic:

Yeah I'll correspond with my friends who actually live in Iran rather than the guy who claims that people suffering under sanctions is hollywood propaganda 😃

Good!
Stop trolling in this thread leave Iranians alone
@waz @LeGenD please at least ban this Turkish poster on this Iranian thread thanks

@waz @LeGenD please at least ban this Turkish poster on this Iranian thread thanks

I concur.

I'm guessing most of you here are hardcore regime supporters yet you live in Belgium, Ich lives in Germany and Daylamite in UK? :sarcastic:

I cant help where I was born and raised, can I?! There are lots of Jews born in the UK who support Israel, there are also lots of Turks in the same situation. What's your point?

1) There's real demand for Turkish drones, it brings in real money which funds more expensive projects like KE and TFX

2) You conveniently forget that you got ruled over by Mongols and Selçuk Türks. :-) Big part of Iran still speaks Turkish :-)

No, we conquer, we **** shit up, even today Turkish army is a very attack oriented army, designed to conquer Greece, Iraq, Syria you name it. I wouldn't compare ourselves to very defensive minded military of Iran.

1) Dismal performance :rofl: They even destroyed an S300 launch vehicle and were instrumental in sinking of Moskva. What the **** are you talking about?

2) You said you were keeping enemies at bay for 2500 years, which was nonsense. You can boast about your language and poetry, We do the conquering. 8-)

3) We DEMOLISHED Assad's forces and he never dared to fight us again. If we were a vassal, Americans wouldn't be propping up PYD against us :-)
96725_USA210115YPGAA_1610751315090.jpg

we will destroy them sooner or later
This is the two post he reply to after I started rating your chain when you start calling him "Ridiculous" and other name. Tell me in which way does he insult you personally??

The first one he is talking about Turkey F shit up, he didn't say he F you up. And the second post he is talking about Russia equipment is shit (Moskva being sunk and so on) and then Iran can't conquerer shit in the last 2500 year.

Both post of him after I started rating you about him is about Iran, not you. Unless you are Iran, he did not insult you, and no, you may like it to lose a job if you insult a nation, I don't, I like my 1A right and I intend to keep it. And the rest of those rating are from you to insult me.

again, good luck try to push your point, I will not reply to this anymore.

Last edited:
This is the two post he reply to after I started rating your chain when you start calling him "Ridiculous" and other name. Tell me in which way does he insult you??

The first one he is talking about Turkey F shit up, he didn't say he F you up. And the second post he is talking about Russia equipment is shit (Moskva being sunk and so on) and then Iran can't conquerer shit in the last 2500 year.

Both post of him after I started rating you about him is about Iran, not you. Unless you are Iran, he did not insult you, and no, you may like it to lose a job if you insult a nation, I don't, I like my 1A right and I intend to keep it. And the rest of those rating are from you to insult me.

again, good luck try to push your point, I will not reply to this anymore.

Again you're lying! Show me where I said I will fk him up! The first two posts from him are not the ones you have posted, and my replies to them where equal in nature in that he insulted my country and I responded to him in kind. The comments are there to see, I'll repost them here and show how much of a liar you are:

Russia buys from Iran (lol)

He loled Russia buying from Iran, which you didn't negatively rate to because you agree with him. Then I replied in kind with this:

And nobody buys from Turkey (even bigger LOL!!!!)

Again, this is not any more or less personal than the initial comment, yet you negatively rated this because it doesnt conform to your world view.

Yeah I mean I hear they make great and expensive target practice (lol). Maybe because theyre so "good" you can afford to give them away, as opposed to keep them under wraps like real drone producers like Iran, USA or Israel.

This was my next comment which you also negatively rated, yet no sign of personal insult to the user, I just insulted a chunk of metal.

So this is not about forum rules or personal insults. This is about you defaming anyone who doesnt share your world view by weaponsing something that should never have been given to someone on your level in the first place. It's fair enough to comment, take sides and use emojis, but when only one side gets negative reputation when its an equal fight, that's what the mods need to put an end to. It's very simple, but this isn't something I need to convince you of, though, just the senior mods, so I still don't know why you're here trolling for attention. You must have plenty of reddit pages you can go and rate people and circle wank in?

And the second post he is talking about Russia equipment is shit (Moskva being sunk and so on) and then Iran can't conquerer shit in the last 2500 year.

So shit that the west has to send weapons to Ukraine to counter it? You think Iran couldnt blow up a few ships? It's not hard. Also Persia had one of the biggest empires in the last 2500 years, seems you're incapable of reading history as well. What's Australia achieved other than genocide, war crimes and drug abuse? Fk outta here!

Again you're lying! Show me where I said I will fk him up! The first two posts from him are not the ones you have posted, and my replies to them where equal in nature in that he insulted my country and I responded to him in kind. The comments are there to see, I'll repost them here and show how much of a liar you are:

He loled Russia buying from Iran, which you didn't negatively rate to because you agree with him. Then I replied in kind with this:

Again, this is not any more or less personal than the initial comment, yet you negatively rated this because it doesnt conform to your world view.

This was my next comment which you also negatively rated, yet no sign of personal insult to the user, I just insulted a chunk of metal.

So this is not about forum rules or personal insults. This is about you defaming anyone who doesnt share your world view by weaponsing something that should never have been given to someone on your level in the first place. It's fair enough to comment, take sides and use emojis, but when only one side gets negative reputation when its an equal fight, that's what the mods need to put an end to. It's very simple, but this isn't something I need to convince you of, though, just the senior mods, so I still don't know why you're here trolling for attention. You must have plenty of reddit pages you can go and rate people and circle wank in?
You really in the UK? Can't you read?

I said you call him name, START BY CALLING HIM RIDICIOUS, he did not say anything to you, he say Turkey F Iran up, not F you up? When did I say you said you F him up??

And why I would negative rate him when he lol at a country buying another country equipment?? That's not an insult.

You really in the UK? Can't you read?

I said you call him name, START BY CALLING HIM RIDICIOUS, he did not say anything to you, he say Turkey F Iran up, not F you up? When did I say you said you F him up??

And why I would negative rate him when he lol at a country buying another country equipment?? That's not an insult.

Uhoh, he's using the bold and big fonts. He's projecting his macho military might on me via bigger fonts and bold letters lol!

"Dont be ridiculous" isnt a person insult lol but as I have proven your negative rating came before this point. No use lying any more as I have show, and the comments are there to he seen on how you have abused the negative rating function. Sorry but saying "my country will fk your country up" is a personal insult and would get you fired in any workplace, which is why I said both our comments were equal in being personal, yet you weaponsied your privileges.

Are you dumb? Because you negative rated me for the same fking thing!!! Lol 🤡

Uhoh, he's using the bold and big fonts. He's projecting his macho military might on me via bigger fonts and bold letters lol!

"Dont be ridiculous" isnt a person insult lol but as I have proven your negative rating came before this point. No use lying any more as I have show, and the comments are there to he seen on how you have abused the negative rating function. Sorry but saying "my country will fk your country up" is a personal insult and would get you fired in any workplace, which is why I said both our comments were equal in being personal, yet you weaponsied your privileges.

Are you dumb? Because you negative rated me for the same fking thing!!! Lol 🤡
Sure, this forum and its rules goes by "What you considered as insult and what is not" I should go rate all my post negative then.....

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

For Real.......But keep at it, you may break 50 negative rating today.

@jhungary you negative rate people because you're powerless and have to overcompensate for what you lack.

@WebMaster @waz please can you remove the negative rating function on this troll. He's here instigating arguments and negative rating the one's he doesn't agree with.

Sure, this forum and its rules goes by "What you considered as insult and what is not" I should go rate all my post negative then.....

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

For Real.......But keep at it, you may break 50 negative rating today.

This isnt about forum rules, stop virtue signalling you big wuss! The fact is you're using the function to defame someone for doing exactly the same thing as your buddy is doing. Obviously you wont be convinced because it's your pride and joy on the line here.

Keep negative rating and you'll just make it fashionable. Cronyism has never worked and will backfire eventually.

@jhungary you negative rate people because you're powerless and have to overcompensate for what you lack.

@WebMaster @waz please can you remove the negative rating function on this troll. He's here instigating arguments and negative rating the one's he doesn't agree with.

This isnt about forum rules, stop virtue signalling you big wuss! The fact is you're using the function to defame someone for doing exactly the same thing as your buddy is doing. Obviously you wont be convinced because it's your pride and joy on the line here.

Keep negative rating and you'll just make it fashionable. Cronyism has never worked and will backfire eventually.
I am done with you. reported all your post, whether or not mod will clean this up is up to them.

I am going to reliterate my point one last time, you insult anyone, be it me or anyone on this forum, I WILL NEGATIVE RATE YOU, regardless whether or not that twisted mind of yours think that is not a personal insult. You can try me if you want, no one is stopping you, so does no one is stopping you trash your own account.

I mean, I never see someone got so hang up on 3 negative rating and abuse the person who gave you the 3 and get 11 more. That's what we called stupid where I come from.

Last edited:
I am done with you. reported all your post, whether or not mod will clean this up is up to them.

I am going to reliterate my point one last time, you insult anyone, be it me or anyone on this forum, I WILL NEGATIVE RATE YOU, regardless whether or not that twisted mind of yours think that is not a personal insult. You can try me if you want, no one is stopping you, so does no one is stopping you trash your own account.

Bahahaa ive reported all of yours as well, you big sissy! Especially the ones where you're admitting you're trolling just to negative rate people.

And I'm going to make perfectly clear to you that my emojis wont stop, my insistance of this function being removed from your account must happen and your hypocrisy will be exposed. The fact is I have proven you dont have the balls to negative rate anyone insulting me or those who you dont agree with. You set traps for people and negative rate them to trash their accounts. I will expose you more and more, if I haven't done so already. I'll try you any which way from Sunday, shame I dont live in Sydney otherwise we'd meet up for a proper straightner 100%.

I mean, I never see someone got so hang up on 3 negative rating and abuse the person who gave you the 3 and get 11 more. That's what we called stupid where I come from.

I wont bow to your negative ratings, I'll take a million negative rating just to get that off your account and expose you as a troll. When you're abusing the function and not hiding the fact that you're doing it, then you're on borrowed time as far as I'm concerned.

@jhungary negative rate all you want, you will never overcompensate!

So boys, I've proven that he is a troll, just like a lot of his other colleagues, who abuse this function. It's like the guy who got bullied in school and then becomes a security guard at a local hospice to prove he's a real man.

Last edited:
i see his post as an insult to the Turkish member here, I exercise my right to rate his post negatively, I don't see anything wrong about that. I have previously issued him a warning, and I also see this as an insult to me (highlighted) so considering this is your only and final warning.

He or you can interpret this any way you want. It does not mean shit to me. I will not stop exercising my right because you think I am abusing my right, you need to get in line after literally everyone I rated, the Chinese, the Pakistani, the Indian and some American or even turks.

I will say this to everyone I rated, you don't care about Forum rule, then don't bitch about being rated. It's ON YOU not to insult other member. Just because you think someone else "deserved" your berating and justifying your insult does not mean it does, and don't be surprised if you see a -ve number coming your way if you do.

You don't need to look far if you want to look for an example.
This is not the Turkish subforum you retarded idiot that you are spewing non sense into it.

Whatever the other poster told that Turkish member was non of your business, what you did was enabling a troll fest in this thread which is about Iranian air force. In which case you are less than a nobody and a filth that tried to support a trolling member.

This section doesn't have a proper moderator hence always being thrown into trolling level. @WebMaster i blame you for this from this moment.
The troll is supported by one of NATO bots abusing his power in this forum. And the mods have dropped this section years ago. Trust me, i know this forum well.

Btw, this is a paradise compared to last years when Iranian related threads were being trolled by specific members and groups.

This is not the Turkish subforum you retarded idiot that you are spewing non sense into it.

Whatever the other poster told that Turkish member was non of your business, what you did was enabling a troll fest in this thread which is about Iranian air force. In which case you are less than a nobody and a filth that tried to support a trolling member.

This section doesn't have a proper moderator hence always being thrown into trolling level. @WebMaster i blame you for this from this moment.

The troll is supported by one of NATO bots abusing his power in this forum. And the mods have dropped this section years ago. Trust me, i know this forum well.

Btw, this is a paradise compared to last years when Iranian related threads were being trolled by specific members and groups.

Glad you can see whats going on here. Have you noticed there are no pro-Islamism, anti-imperialist or pro-Russia/Iran/China think tanks? That's exactly what this two-bit reddit troll has been doing.

@jhungary negative rates dont enlarge penises or increase testosterone, whoever told you that was either your mother or a liar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom