What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Coming from empty suit Turk or an Eşek Genleri ile aşağılık insanlık dışı makes it perfectly understandable.
Wait a minute who the **** is this?

Some 37 post account. Coming here trying to insult me with a broken Turkish to make me fight Iranians?
@waz ban this guy please

it's a provocateur coming here to start trouble

United? You're more divided than ever lol. When the war begins in Iran, your regime will be toppled. Unlike in Iran, Israel will be more unified than ever. You'll get nuked though.

Bahahaha your military are threatening to strike and there are protests and riots in Israel. Noting unites Iranians more than foreign intervention. When war begins you will see a meatgrind far worse than Ukraine. You will also get nuked, and it will be worse for you since it wont take many to finish your shithole country off.

Wait a minute who the **** is this?

Some 37 post account. Coming here trying to insult me with a broken Turkish to make me fight Iranians?
@waz ban this guy please

it's a provocateur coming here to start trouble

Lol the pot calling the kettle black

@waz please also ban @LegionnairE as well, on behalf of the Iranian members here.

Bahahaha your military are threatening to strike and there are protests and riots in Israel. Noting unites Iranians more than foreign intervention. When war begins you will see a meatgrind far worse than Ukraine. You will also get nuked, and it will he worse for you since it wont take many to finish your shithole country off.
No one is threatening to strike but a few idiot reservists that aren't even required by law to continue serving. They were doing it voluntarily. Meatgrind? You are nothing without your rockets which are nothing when faced with laser defense systems. That means you are nothing. Hezbollah and Iranian soldiers will die just like what happened when Wagner faced US forces.

You'll see, if you're hoping on nuking us just know this will be the end if Iran and anyone who will step a foot in Iran will get cancer and die. But you won't nuke Iran, however, I cannot promise that the latter will not happen.

No one is threatening to strike but a few idiot reservists that aren't even required by law to continue serving. They were doing it voluntarily. Meatgrind? You are nothing without your rockets which are nothing when faced with laser defense systems. That means you are nothing. Hezbollah and Iranian soldiers will die just like what happened when Wagner faced US forces.

You'll see, if you're hoping on nuking us just know this will be the end if Iran and anyone who will step a foot in Iran will get cancer and die. But you won't nuke Iran, however, I cannot promise that the latter will not happen.

Your entire shithole country is divided and rioting, these reservists which you claim are the cracks that will begin to show when it really matters causing a complete disaster for you! You cant even bring your army near us without getting swatted like flies, so I dont know what crack youve been smoking. You cant even bring a boat into the pg without it getting battered by missiles. Your lazer system cant do shit against mach 20 missiles! Theyre only good for stationary objects, drones or loitering munitions. This isnt lylat wars lol

No Iran will respond with nukes because we're not genocidal maniacs like you. And if and when we do it will be game over for your tiny shithole fake state. Nobody will get cancer more than you weak Europeans once the nukes hit.

Your entire shithole country is divided and rioting, these reservists which you claim are the cracks that will begin to show when it really matters causing a complete disaster for you! You cant even bring your army near us without getting swatted like flies, so I dont know what crack youve been smoking. You cant even bring a boat into the pg without it getting battered by missiles. Your lazer system cant do shit against mach 20 missiles! Theyre only good for stationary objects, drones or loitering munitions. This isnt lylat wars lol

No Iran will respond with nukes because we're not genocidal maniacs like you. And if and when we do it will be game over for your tiny shithole fake state. Nobody will get cancer more than you weak Europeans once the nukes hit.
No missile travels Mach 20 in the atmosphere, where the Iron Beam and Iron Dome operate, you low IQ Iranian. if needed, David's Sling and Arrow systems will protect Israel. However you'll get nuked before you could do anything, because you are nothing but low IQ, sand dune dwelling inferiors.

No missile travels Mach 20 in the atmosphere, where the Iron Beam and Iron Dome operate, you low IQ Iranian. if needed, David's Sling and Arrow systems will protect Israel. However you'll get nuked before you could do anything, because you are nothing but low IQ, sand dune dwelling inferiors.

Dumbass, hypersonic missiles dont go into the atmosphere! Even your generals have admitted Iran can hit Israel if it wanted. Dumbass fake Jew! Those systems are dated and can be overwhelmed. You bignosed kikes will get smoked (again) because one nuke isnt enough for Iran, and while you set yours off there will be nukes coming your way literally at the same time. A game of chicken you will definitely lose!

Dumbass, hypersonic missiles dont go into the atmosphere! Even your generals have admitted Iran can hit Israel if it wanted. Dumbass fake Jew! Those systems are dated and can be overwhelmed. You bignosed kikes will get smoked (again) because one nuke isnt enough for Iran, and while you set yours off there will be nukes coming your way literally at the same time. A game of chicken you will definitely lose!
Oh they don't go into the atmosphere? How do they plan on hitting their target then lol? Your low IQ is showing.

Iran can hit Israel, but Israel can wipe out Iran. Iran isn't an existential threat, Israel can nuke Iran and forget about it.

LOL, I can't wait until Iran gets nuked, nothing you can do about it either hahahahaha

Yeah they've tried for the past 30 years but we killed its nuclear scientists, bombed and hacked their nuclear plants.

Iran can't do shit, Iran will be nuked far before it would get a nuke. Israel would rather use nuclear weapons than live in a reality in which Iran has nukes.
Iran has got capability and expertise to make a bomb but the point is Iran doesn't want to make a bomb .. Iran follow Japan path, having knowledge delivery system and expertise , aka a threshold nuclear state ...
Iran can do shit that's why your leaders go nuts and every other day would announce their plan to attack Iran ... how many times and for how long just we know for decades ..

Probably you know more than Obama's Director of National Intelligence or your leaders that have tuned to clowns due to constant threats of strike against Iranian nuclear program while nothing happen in reality ..

Iran has got capability and expertise to make a bomb but the point is Iran doesn't want to make a bomb .. Iran follow Japan path, having knowledge delivery system and expertise , aka a threshold nuclear state ...
Iran can do shit that's why your leaders go nuts and every other day would announce their plan to attack Iran ... how many times and for how long just we know for decades ..

Probably you know more than Obama's Director of National Intelligence or your leaders that have tuned to clowns due to constant threats of strike against Iranian nuclear program while nothing happen in reality ..
Iran don't got shit and Obama was an absolute *etard and his senile directors don't know ****.

Iran don't have the expertise or the capability to make a bomb because the second it did it would get nuked by Israel.

Anyway, make your prayers, take some photos of your city and send them to me, so I could post before and after photos when the nukes begin to land.

Oh they don't go into the atmosphere? How do they plan on hitting their target then lol? Your low IQ is showing.

Iran can hit Israel, but Israel can wipe out Iran. Iran isn't an existential threat, Israel can nuke Iran and forget about it.

LOL, I can't wait until Iran gets nuked, nothing you can do about it either hahahahaha

It doesnt matter where in the atmosphere it is, a hypersonic missile will be too fast for your shitty lasers. Now your low IQ is showing. Just admit you were wrong to bring up lasers in this discussion.

Hey dumbass, if Iran can hit Israel, with nukes, then consider your fake state wiped off the map. Are you seriously this dumb?! Basic 2+2 logic is too difficult for you! Then do it if it was that realistic?! Youre talking shit sat in your armchair with a dildo up your arse, so you can drool any old shite at this point.

Iran will be sending nukes your way, at hypersonic speed, and there would be nothing you can do about it. It will be the last throw of the dice for The fake zionist regime. Quicker the better.

Iran don't got shit and Obama was an absolute *etard and his senile directors don't know ****.

Iran don't have the expertise or the capability to make a bomb because the second it did it would get nuked by Israel.

Anyway, make your prayers, take some photos of your city and send them to me, so I could post before and after photos when the nukes begin to land
If that happens Pakistan will nuke you after all you cockroach terrorist

You sent the rat into a meltdown lol

It doesnt matter where in the atmosphere it is, a hypersonic missile will be too fast for your shitty lasers. Now your low IQ is showing. Just admit you were wrong to bring up lasers in this discussion.

Hey dumbass, if Iran can hit Israel, with nukes, then consider your fake state wiped off the map. Are you seriously this dumb?! Basic 2+2 logic is too difficult for you! Then do it if it was that realistic?! Youre talking shit sat in your armchair with a dildo up your arse, so you can drool any old shite at this point.

Iran will be sending nukes your way, at hypersonic speed, and there would be nothing you can do about it. It will be the last throw of the dice for The fake zionist regime. Quicker the better.
Missiles aren't faster than Mach 3 at their terminal stage, most of them are flying at Mach 1 or 2 at most.

Iran don't have nukes lol, and will never have, because we will nuke it far before it could ever get one

If that happens Pakistan will nuke you after all you cockroach terrorist
Pakistan ain't gonna do shit lol

LASER won't work at long ranges but effective only on short ranges you cockroach terrorist

Anyway, make your prayers, take some photos of your city and send them to me, so I could post before and after photos when the nukes begin to land.

Lol this guy knows more than you, regardless of how much you hate old and black people.

Iran has already said it has the capability, Israel has admitted it and is begging US to fight Iran because of it...but because it's underground the IAEA has no access to it (lol).

Worry about learning to swim with your newly developed webbed feet.

Back
Top Bottom