What's new

IRI and Gallup Poll are posting fake results - don't trust the Americans

Furthermore, Gallup Pakistan is headed by Ijaz Shafi Gillani who served as an advisor to Nawaz Sharif during the latter's first term. So this automatically discredits GP's veracity when it comes to political polls in Pakistan.

is there any concrete information or is it just wild guess + personal opinions ???

So far 2 pages only show personal opinions so ( i know you dont care ) this thread deserve to be in members clubs where everyone can write whatever he wants

Wohi toh main bhi pooch raha hoon. Yaar zyada rolla na pa. Chup karke konay main bethja.

Koi panga le raha hai yahan? Aiwai ki khap daal rahay ho.

If you want to believe a country ruled by a group of Zionists, bankers, and corrupt people, same country that's bombing us each day, go for it! No one's stopping you.

That's not what fatman is saying. IRI and Gallup in Pak may be manipulated....... but aisi baat koi proof se karni chahiye.

Went to Pakistan from L.A for personal Viste..talking to ppl around and I have to say PML N the only party people of Pakistan looking forward to..and not shockingly as most of people were Expecting PTI comes nowhere close to even PPP..most people think its tanga party got no future and burger supports lol..

Poll results are real or fake bottom line is PTI failed, PTI is thus gubara and IK is zardari No 2 as per ratings.

Ok this guy is in charge of Gallup!

34o3lnc.jpg

Point to be noted that he has served under Nawaz Sharif.
@fatman17 this answers your question?

Last edited by a moderator:
Political dynamics in Pakistan are very complex, nothing can be said before the official announcement of the election results. I would rather wait for another 2 months.

Wohi toh main bhi pooch raha hoon. Yaar zyada rolla na pa. Chup karke konay main bethja.

Koi panga le raha hai yahan? Aiwai ki khap daal rahay ho.

:omghaha::omghaha: Just asking why a thread based on personal opinions is allowed to go sooooooooooo long when in past moderators have closed/renamed (putting words in others' mouth) threads saying "not enough information", "no credible source of the news" "not worth discussing"

but dont get desperated, lets bash Pmln :guns::guns:

:omghaha::omghaha: Just asking why a thread based on personal opinions is allowed to go sooooooooooo long when in past moderators have closed/renamed (putting words in others' mouth) threads saying "not enough information", "no credible source of the news" "not worth discussing"

but dont get desperated, lets bash Pmln :guns::guns:

Hmmm I found some pretty damning proof about Ijaz Shafi Gillani.

Ok this guy is in charge of Gallup!

34o3lnc.jpg

Point to be noted that he has served under Nawaz Sharif.

Oooh Com-on....only served....but Pagal Khan directly benefitted by Nawaz Sharif, so does Tahir-ul-Qadri.....what that exactly means:hitwall::rofl:

Hmmm I found some pretty damning proof about Ijaz Shafi Gillani.

that he has worked as a advisor with NS :rofl::rofl:

Asad Umar has worked in the same capacity for SS for 3 years, he is not credible now ????

Oooh Com-on....only served....but Pagal Khan directly benefitted by Nawaz Sharif, so does Tahir-ul-Qadri.....what that exactly means:hitwall::rofl:

The best they can come up with :omghaha::omghaha:

Political dynamics in Pakistan are very complex, nothing can be said before the official announcement of the election results. I would rather wait for another 2 months.

agree such surveys can never predict the REAL outcome of the elections in Pakistan but just because your party was second or third in the survey doesn't mean you start calling the result fake !!!!

Back
Top Bottom