What's new

IRI and Gallup Poll are posting fake results - don't trust the Americans

Imran Khan is only popular abroad and or has as a party that targets educated class. Not everyone in Pakistan has internet or can read English to look up his policies. Also his political gatherings like jalsas are not that great. Yes 2 years ago he did those massive jalsas, but one must note that they were in Pakistan's 2 largest and well off cities, Lahore and Karachi. They do not necessarily mean they make all of Pakistan. PML-N's standing is correct and they are favorites since they did a lot of developments and had made people as far villiges believe that they are being cared. Shahbaz Sharif just to give you an example, is a person whom you won't see in other politicians. He sits in buses, sometimes rides on motorcycle and interacts with people in the middle of a road.

گیلپ سروے کے مطابق ن لیگ خیبرپختونخوا میں سب سے مقبول جماعت ہے ۔ تین ماہ پہلے دو فیصد تھی اور اب چونتیس فیصد ہے ۔

خیبرپختونخوا کا سب سے بڑا مسلہ دہشت گردی ہے اور وہ لوگ سب سے زیادہ نفرت امریکہ سے کرتے ہیں۔ نوازشریف وہ لیڈر ہے جس نے کبھی خود امریکہ کی جنگ اور ڈرون حملوں کو روکنے کی بات نہیں کی۔ پھر آخری تین ماہ میں اتنی بڑی تبدیلی صرف کاغذی اور ڈرامہ نظر آتی ہے۔

so do you know how the ground reality is in the masses ?

Haroon Rasheed (a renowned journalist) said it months ago that PMLN will win in newspapers only and Pakistan Khan will win in public...

Ground realities are way different than what these biased surveys predict.
Sirf wo log jin k relatives khud faida le rhy hain in ghtya jamatoon se k ilawa koi b in ko pasand nahi krta.

گیلپ سروے کے مطابق ن لیگ خیبرپختونخوا میں سب سے مقبول جماعت ہے ۔ تین ماہ پہلے دو فیصد تھی اور اب چونتیس فیصد ہے ۔

خیبرپختونخوا کا سب سے بڑا مسلہ دہشت گردی ہے اور وہ لوگ سب سے زیادہ نفرت امریکہ سے کرتے ہیں۔ نوازشریف وہ لیڈر ہے جس نے کبھی خود امریکہ کی جنگ اور ڈرون حملوں کو روکنے کی بات نہیں کی۔ پھر آخری تین ماہ میں اتنی بڑی تبدیلی صرف کاغذی اور ڈرامہ نظر آتی ہے۔

WTF you posting KPK people are moderate their biggest problem is terrorism and talibans and thats why IK lost their he is pro-taliban. American war is different see our ops, army deployment and daily bomb blasts its our war and matter of national security.

Oooh Com-on....only served....but Pagal Khan directly benefitted by Nawaz Sharif, so does Tahir-ul-Qadri.....what that exactly means:hitwall::rofl:

Served means uska naukar! Its a conflict of interest.

so do you know how the ground reality is in the masses ?

Ground reality toh elections se bhi nahi pata chalti. Masses don't go out to vote!

PäkPõwér;3997713 said:
PPP is gaining popularity? The credibility of this poll shatters right there. I believe that these polls do not mirror the exact public sentiment because a sample of 2000 people can never possibly measure up to a diverse nation of 85 million voters. I say, let the elections come, if they are even partly fair, we will get the real picture.

OTH, PTI is the only party that is taking initiative, it has an enviable think thank that has given us a glimmer of a bright future through their detailed economic, educational, environmental and recently, industrial policies. I will definitely vote for them. Even if there popularity is dwindling among the masses, I will venture on to say that it will get right on top once their election campaign kicks off from 23rd March.

Doing what? These PML-N knuckleheads ignore the existence of anything beyond their coveted bastion of Lahore. They spend more than 50% of their alloted finances on development in Lahore alone. The rest of the province shares the other 30-40%. What sort of development is this?

there is not cure for "I dont want to know" and "I only want to hear this" diseases

there was an episode of Aaj Kamran khan ke sath about what PML-N has done in Punjab, google it and watch it

Imran Khan is only popular abroad and or has as a party that targets educated class. Not everyone in Pakistan has internet or can read English to look up his policies. Also his political gatherings like jalsas are not that great. Yes 2 years ago he did those massive jalsas, but one must note that they were in Pakistan's 2 largest and well off cities, Lahore and Karachi. They do not necessarily mean they make all of Pakistan. PML-N's standing is correct and they are favorites since they did a lot of developments and had made people as far villiges believe that they are being cared. Shahbaz Sharif just to give you an example, is a person whom you won't see in other politicians. He sits in buses, sometimes rides on motorcycle and interacts with people in the middle of a road.

When Nawaz did the same Jalsas in the same cities; they were no where in size.

Back
Top Bottom