What's new

IRI and Gallup Poll are posting fake results - don't trust the Americans

No excuses @Tiger Awan. Stop trying to buy your lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
PML-N ka to obvious tha after so many development projects graph to up hona tha but PTI ki pathetic situation dekh k zaida khushi ho rahi ha. :dance3:

so many?:cheesy:

couple of RED HUGE Giant n old fashiond buses runnin on da tiny roads of lahore as if a Monster has captured da whole city:cheesy:,couple of Laptops distubuted to bunch of greedy students to make them addictd to beggin n free distributin things:cheesy: n free food in their political gatherins? :cheesy:

is dis wat u call Projects?:meeting:

so many?:cheesy:

couple of RED HUGE Giant n old fashiond buses runnin on da tiny roads of lahore as if a Monster has captured da whole city:cheesy:,couple of Laptops distubuted to bunch of greedy students to make them addictd to beggin n free distributin things:cheesy: n free food in their political gatherins? :cheesy:

is dis wat u call Projects?:meeting:

But nevertheless, these few buses have started to run on the roads. Aside from this, the urban bus services in smaller cities have also been revamped. For example, in Faisalabad, there are new urban buses on the road. I at times wonder why do we get blinded by our hatred or political/ethnic bias. Chaudry Bros served Punjab well when they were in Power. Almost all the roads on Faisalabad were carpeted. PMLQ lost out due to being considered "lotas" by public at large. But nevertheless, they did set a bar for PMLN for performance which it did oblige to a fair extent.

This is what has been missing in Sindh because it continues to remain a single party driven province. PPP knows that they will always get access to power. MQM,PML F etc make the best use of their seats by seeking alliances. Everybody in the parliament is happy at the end of the day except the men in streets.

I am a PTI supporter but i feel that somehow party's desperation is growing. PTI leadership is incorrectly pushing for eutopian solutions (feel free to disagree). If PTI stands isolated in the current political situation, it has no one else to blame except itself. Secondly is the overrated estimates and hopes fueled by the leadership of PTI. They have chanted the mantra of clean sweep so much that the supporters and leadership herself started to believe in it and now as they see it shattering, people like Ibrar are tweeting that if PTI lost out, people like him would leave the country. Thats totally insane and I wonder no saner and realist voices have been heard from the party recently.

Like they always say, if you wana change the rules, get to the top first. PTI's behavior has been quite the opposite. Voter's memory is very short and you need to make an impact before people start to take you seriously. PTI could always find the clean dirty shirts in the Pakistan politics. Jamat e Islami could have been a good partner. Now IK is saying that He would leave a seat uncontested if PTI is not able to find a suitable person. This could have been easily resolved by seat adjustment with electoral allies. The leadership first needs to understand that they need to enter the parliament first in significant numbers so that they would politically become more visible to the people of Pakistan. Then they could gradually build their practical image in the eyes of people of Pakistan. PML N has more deads to show than PPP and the rest of the provincial governments and there should be no denying this fact. And people will weigh them because they have demonstrated a practical example. PTI can not and should not match this by just the words of mouth.

But nevertheless, these few buses have started to run on the roads. Aside from this, the urban bus services in smaller cities have also been revamped. For example, in Faisalabad, there are new urban buses on the road. I at times wonder why do we get blinded by our hatred or political/ethnic bias. Chaudry Bros served Punjab well when they were in Power. Almost all the roads on Faisalabad were carpeted. PMLQ lost out due to being considered "lotas" by public at large. But nevertheless, they did set a bar for PMLN for performance which it did oblige to a fair extent.

This is what has been missing in Sindh because it continues to remain a single party driven province. PPP knows that they will always get access to power. MQM,PML F etc make the best use of their seats by seeking alliances. Everybody in the parliament is happy at the end of the day except the men in streets.

I am a PTI supporter but i feel that somehow party's desperation is growing. PTI leadership is incorrectly pushing for eutopian solutions (feel free to disagree). If PTI stands isolated in the current political situation, it has no one else to blame except itself. Secondly is the overrated estimates and hopes fueled by the leadership of PTI. They have chanted the mantra of clean sweep so much that the supporters and leadership herself started to believe in it and now as they see it shattering, people like Ibrar are tweeting that if PTI lost out, people like him would leave the country. Thats totally insane and I wonder no saner and realist voices have been heard from the party recently.

Like they always say, if you wana change the rules, get to the top first. PTI's behavior has been quite the opposite. Voter's memory is very short and you need to make an impact before people start to take you seriously. PTI could always find the clean dirty shirts in the Pakistan politics. Jamat e Islami could have been a good partner. Now IK is saying that He would leave a seat uncontested if PTI is not able to find a suitable person. This could have been easily resolved by seat adjustment with electoral allies. The leadership first needs to understand that they need to enter the parliament first in significant numbers so that they would politically become more visible to the people of Pakistan. Then they could gradually build their practical image in the eyes of people of Pakistan. PML N has more deads to show than PPP and the rest of the provincial governments and there should be no denying this fact. And people will weigh them because they have demonstrated a practical example. PTI can not and should not match this by just the words of mouth.

i dun hav much of da knowledge of whole Politics thing like u have, but wat i kno or hav been hearin in Political talks in my home,among friends n here on PDF is its helluva difficult job for any new person or party like Imran Khan n PTI to make a suitable place in dirty Politics of Pakistan...

u are comparing oranges(PTI) wid bad apples(old Parties):P

btw i respect ur views!

Back
Top Bottom