What's new

IRI and Gallup Poll are posting fake results - don't trust the Americans

I wonder where these results are coming from. IRI says on their website they never publish the results!

this is iri pakistan and isn't controlled by iri usa which showed pti results, also the top brass of this gallup poll was either a friend or relative of NS i think plus it shows ppp gaining popularity which makes no sense lol

this is iri pakistan and isn't controlled by iri usa which showed pti results, also the top brass of this gallup poll was either a friend or relative of NS i think plus it shows ppp gaining popularity which makes no sense lol

Agreed the so called IRI survey was conducted by IPOR which Noon League has a stake, in current situation everyone is sick to death of PPP,In no either terms PPP is gaining popularity according to the fake graph, Pakistan is on the edge of disaster everyone needs to wake up.:frown:

@Awesome Apparently you have found enough evidence of this poll being fake hence the thread is not closed neither the tittle is changed, this is awesome pro-ptiness from you :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Awesome Apparently you have found enough evidence of this poll being fake hence the thread is not closed neither the tittle is changed, this is awesome pro-ptiness from you :omghaha::omghaha:

Go fight with them for writing the article:

The Gallup Polls – Fake Or Real?

Agreed the so called IRI survey was conducted by IPOR which Noon League has a stake, in current situation everyone is sick to death of PPP,In no either terms PPP is gaining popularity according to the fake graph, Pakistan is on the edge of disaster everyone needs to wake up.:frown:

What do you mean noon league has an interest in IPOR and how do you know IPOR conducted the survey?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay hadi sirf PML N kay lie hai ... 2000 people cant decide either PML-N or PTI,s popularity. Election ka wait karo abi say hawa ka ikhraj shuruh ho gaya hai PML-N ka. Election will decide everything as whether Lotas (PML-N) will win or Inqlabis (PTI).

how low your standard can be
relying on speculation and internal sources ( :omghaha: ) to prove your point

once again :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Can't be lower than a guy who fights for CTBT.

What is your issue with it being discussed?

Fighting for CTBT is lot better than a confirmed "Z-aaa-n-eee":D

Achi baat hai, 40 year old virgins phir wohi harkat karte hain jo 'Sharifon' ne ki thi, reporters ko line maarne wali.

Can't be lower than a guy who fights for CTBT.

What is your issue with it being discussed?

is there any concrete information or is it just wild guess + personal opinions ???

So far 2 pages only show personal opinions so ( i know you dont care ) this thread deserve to be in members clubs where everyone can write whatever he wants

3-4-2013_90745_l.jpg

Apparently, according to American sources;

Quite appalling, when you look at the ground and the situation in Pakistan right now; all things favour Imran Khan.

True if you dont live in Pakistan, ever noticed most PTI Supporter have Canadian/US/UK flags. So If polls are against you they are fake...excellent

you guys will have a major shock in election, better start preparing yourself for it and they way to do it is to believe in polls

you cant trust our nation ... bunch of idiots .

Actually I was loosing faith on our nation when Imran was flying high, my thoughts were these goons are going to vote for people with no experience one more time, current govt being one inexperienced bunch of lunatics who are corrupt to the bone, even if you believe PTI will have zero corruption (although imam-e-masjib stealing and selling quran from masjid in pakistan) yet PTI have zero experience their biggest achievment is Shaukat Khanam hospital.

but now I have faith, people are looking at who is capable and doing work and they will like that kind of work continue for next 5 years

PPP is gaining popularity? The credibility of this poll shatters right there. I believe that these polls do not mirror the exact public sentiment because a sample of 2000 people can never possibly measure up to a diverse nation of 85 million voters. I say, let the elections come, if they are even partly fair, we will get the real picture.

OTH, PTI is the only party that is taking initiative, it has an enviable think thank that has given us a glimmer of a bright future through their detailed economic, educational, environmental and recently, industrial policies. I will definitely vote for them. Even if there popularity is dwindling among the masses, I will venture on to say that it will get right on top once their election campaign kicks off from 23rd March.

but now I have faith, people are looking at who is capable and doing work and they will like that kind of work continue for next 5 years
Doing what? These PML-N knuckleheads ignore the existence of anything beyond their coveted bastion of Lahore. They spend more than 50% of their alloted finances on development in Lahore alone. The rest of the province shares the other 30-40%. What sort of development is this?

Back
Top Bottom