What's new

IRGC never bluffs , here is another proof !

Awesome video, looks like the bigger nose has been being used already!

this is strange because they didn't show new s-129 with bigger nose section until 2016 i think?
Yes,that one was also an earlier model with the uneven square intake scoop at the rear.This one is clearly the latest 129 model with the large oval scoop,so I have some doubts about these pictures being 5 years old,to say the least.

wtf is going on in these photos? I think I see a car but I am not even sure if it is real or cgi
Its obviously been recorded off of a video presentation in a building,what you`re seeing are the reflections from the interior lights on the video screen.:smart:

Does Iran has it's own GPS system .
No,but iran did start work on an LPS [Local positioning system] back in 2016,this should give excellent accuracy especially if paired with the gps/glonass/beidou satellite positioning systems,but can also work independently of them as well in the event they`re jammed or disrupted in some way.
FGDSFG.jpg

No,but iran did start work on an LPS [Local positioning system] back in 2016,this should give excellent accuracy especially if paired with the gps/glonass/beidou satellite positioning systems,but can also work independently of them as well in the event they`re jammed or disrupted in some way.
FGDSFG.jpg
Since , GPS is maintained by US , so definitely it will not be available for Iran in a war . Like India Iran must have its own positioning system .

Other systems like Chinese or Russian systems will remain in service.
It still wouldnt pay to rely on them tho`,as we`ve seen the russians jamming gps quite effectively over in syria and the dprk jamming gps in parts of the rok,so its very likely that in the event of a war that the usraeli/nato/gcc forces will be jamming the hell out of glonass and beidou around and over iran,tho by the same token I`m sure that iran will be jamming the hell out of gps at least around the periphery of irans border regions to disrupt the accurate targeting of satellite guided weapons.

Since it is their tech , they know how to use it , control it , block it parially , manipulate it , or misguided Iran .

You don't understand how GPS works. There is no way for US to identify which receiver is being used by Iran and only solution for US is completely bulk shut off GPS access to the entire region. Iran likely has rigged off the shelve GPS solutions to able to perform in high altitude, high velocity applications. Alternatively, using sensor fusion, you can reduce GPS sampling to bypass hardware error generators and using Kalman filters to minimize errors and still maintain high precision in your strikes. Nevermind the availability to access GPS alternatives.

Last edited:
FGDSFG.jpg
General hajizadeh has said before that these LPS system is going to be used as part of our program to make our ballistic missile more precise(as we can't use GPS in case of real war)

Back
Top Bottom