What's new

IRGC drones capture strikingly precise footage of US aircraft carrier

What about people with no dicks? Is having a dick a pdf requisite? @waz
if so, I clearly don't belong.

Having a dick is a very different requirement from behaving like one. :D

How does it make no sense? All I'm saying how is a nuclear response to kill millions of people proportional at all to a destruction of a AC...

US will never react proportionally and up the antee if such an unlikely event were to occur. Doesn't mean they will resort to the most egregious of levels.

Secondly I only said a nuclear response would come when it comes to attacking of nuclear hardened missile bases which is a high probability.

There is no requirement for proportionality in war. USA will respond with every tool at its disposal, just like any opposing side will too.

Possibility 4 W/O US Marines on the streets of Tehran

The US Navy and Air Force take out the entire Iranian AF, Navy, Bases and decimate their C&C network rendering Iran's defenses useless.

US Military power is simply unmatched and Iran is aware of this. Flying recon missions around US Carriers is just for domestic consumption. On the other hand, i fail to see how Iran will even get close to a US Carrier Group, let alone sink a Carrier.

And then some. The Iranian leadership knows this clearly already.

US Military power is simply unmatched and Iran is aware of this. Flying recon missions around US Carriers is just for domestic consumption. On the other hand, i fail to see how Iran will even get close to a US Carrier Group, let alone sink a Carrier.
If a war breaks out, our missiles and drones wont leave no US air base or ship intact to threaten us.

we don't need to get close to US troops, our missiles will do the job, and they will do it the same way they did it in Ain-Al-Asad, Aramco, RQ170, RQ4, and now dimona.

If a war breaks out, our missiles and drones wont leave no US air base or ship intact to threaten us.

we don't need to get close to US troops, our missiles will do the job, and they will do it the same way they did it in Ain-Al-Asad, Aramco, RQ170, RQ4, and now dimona.
American missiles can reach Iran and do the same kind of damage as well...

2776176.jpg

Estimated range with 1 ton warhead :
5000 KM

Estimated range with 500 Kg warhead :
9000-11000 KM
Hope the IRGC doesn’t repeat the mistakes of the Japanese Navy who attacked Pearle Harbor.
Iran bombed Ain Al Assad airbase killing 150 American personnel, wounding hundreds of them. Guess what, Americans couldn't do shit in return. 😁👍

Iran bombed Ain Al Assad airbase killing 150 American personnel, wounding hundreds of them. Guess what, Americans couldn't do shit in return.

Because nobody was actually killed? :D

Hope the IRGC doesn’t repeat the mistakes of the Japanese Navy who attacked Pearle Harbor.
Japanese navy didnt commit a mistake on attacking pearl harbour . the mistake was comitted by japanese army who took control of the war and when they decided instead of completely destroying usa navy in pacific when they had the military advantages wasting their time by capturing the islands and let usa navy regroup and reorganize and repair the damages.

American missiles can reach Iran and do the same kind of damage as well...
No, cause unlike Americans we don't have to pack hundreds or thousands of troops inside a multi billion dollar vessel and go around.

All of Iran's forces including air defense are mobile, Americans wont find any valuable target, in such a war, Iran will only send it's speed boats armed with missiles and drones for patrolling the area, for blocking passages, etc.

Ever heard of long range bombers?
Ever heard of Iran's mobile air defenses?

And to bombard what? if the point is just blind bombardment, yes they can bombard a few locations and of course we will hunt so many of them that everyone would remember it as a humiliation of US air force.
but if the point of bombarding is to gain victory on the battlefield, again they have to look for our boats only.

Ever heard of Iran's mobile air defenses?

And to bombard what? if the point is just blind bombardment, yes they can bombard a few locations and of course we will hunt so many of them that everyone would remember it as a humiliation of US air force.
but if the point of bombarding is to gain victory on the battlefield, again they have to look for our boats only.

I am quite sure that war will be avoided by both sides.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom