What's new

IRGC drones capture strikingly precise footage of US aircraft carrier

What about people with no dicks? Is having a dick a pdf requisite? @waz
if so, I clearly don't belong.
I like how you are signaling the moderator, when you are here fantasizing about the killing of millions.

Again, you are so thick headed that you don't realize, this precise talk is why Iran needs nuclear ICBMs.

I have a better chance of winning the lottery than your nuke dream from coming true.

There is no need for an attack here(already unlikely), I don't even think the IRGC's activity is related to this. This type of activity means both playing with the nerve endings of the enemy and increasing the morale of the domestic public opinion. Therefore, we can say that it is a very successful IRGC activity.

I like how you are signaling the moderator, when you are here fantasizing about the killing of millions.

Again, you are so thick headed that you don't realize, this precise talk is why Iran needs nuclear ICBMs.

I have a better chance of winning the lottery than your nuke dream from coming true.
your earlier posts make no sense at all, in your earlier post you say Iran could destroy USN carriers if USA attack Iran massively, so why do you think USN and USAF ICBM and SLBMs could no strike Iran as a result,?? you earlier post doesn't make any sense, you destroyed biggest asset of USN and want USA sit idle,???

your earlier posts make no sense at all, in your earlier post you say Iran could destroy USN carriers if USA attack Iran massively, so why do you think USN and USAF ICBM and SLBMs could no strike Iran as a result,?? you earlier post doesn't make any sense, you destroyed biggest asset of USN and want USA sit idle,???

How does it make no sense? All I'm saying how is a nuclear response to kill millions of people proportional at all to a destruction of a AC...

US will never react proportionally and up the antee if such an unlikely event were to occur. Doesn't mean they will resort to the most egregious of levels.

Secondly I only said a nuclear response would come when it comes to attacking of nuclear hardened missile bases which is a high probability.

well, you and your compatriots dream of killing thousands of my country men and women. I just want to make sure you are aware of the consequences. The nuclear retaliation for the unprovoked sinking of a US carrier is coded into the American doctrine. Just for some perspective, we are talking of a deaths surpassing Pearl Harbour.

I tagged waz because he wants to encourage the active participation of women on this forum.
It is unlikely to happen when people such as yourself resort to vulgar language.

How does it make no sense? All I'm saying how is a nuclear response to kill millions of people proportional at all to a destruction of a AC...

US will never react proportionally and up the antee if such an unlikely event were to occur. Doesn't mean they will resort to the most egregious of levels.

Secondly I only said a nuclear response would come when it comes to attacking of nuclear hardened missile bases which is a high probability.
lol you're destroy BIGGEST ASSET OF USN which will be most unlikely scenario, Iran are not able to destroy USN carriers, if you will destroy USN carriers a war than you will face the consequences NUKE ATTACK ON IRAN BY USA

well, you and your compatriots dream of killing thousands of my country men and women. I just want to make sure you are aware of the consequences. The nuclear retaliation for the unprovoked sinking of a US carrier is coded into the American doctrine. Just for some perspective, we are talking of a deaths surpassing Pearl Harbour.

I tagged waz because he wants to encourage the active participation of women on this forum.
It is unlikely to happen when people such as yourself resort to vulgar language.

Excuse me, but it's not Iranians that are positioning bases and their 5th fleet around the USA. Iran's development of these systems is purely to keep the US from launching dozens of B-52s from the Indian ocean, we have no illusions, and we have no dreams of killing thousands, our dreams are of increasing soft influence and raising the cost/price of direct conflict.

I'm fully aware of those possibilities of nuclear retaliation. I'm not ruling it out, but Iranian doctrine states at ALL COSTS any direct confrontation with the US is to be avoided. These flights are for show, I can't predict the future, but Iran would never start anything directly with the US in a unprovoked manner. We are comparing 700$ billion budget with maybe 20-30 perhaps less. Iran can never win in a fight, but it's about raising the initial costs.
lol you're destroy BIGGEST ASSET OF USN which will be most unlikely scenario, Iran are not able to destroy USN carriers, if you will destroy USN carriers a war than you will face the consequences NUKE ATTACK ON IRAN BY USA

I doubt it, but I suppose that is solely dependent on the President at the time.

Precision strike on Iranian leadership and nuclear response on nuclear missile bases is far more likely than that. I guess we can only speculate at that point.

Didn't take long for this thread to go to %^&*
Just post uav related material in the pre existing uav thread as it seems to attract less flies than newy created threads; this should be done as much as possible. Also, these surveillance flights occur and their footage is released on a very frequent basis.

Massage

Make one wrong move Ameriturds and feel the result by your flesh and blood.

You think that's even a possibility and you are some how the defence analyst?

I listed it as one of the many possibilities. The thought may upset you but the US already invaded two of Iran's neighbours. I believe Iran is weaker today than pre-gulf war Iraq. Even so, public opinion and the cost of war is the only real barrier to US action. These barriers will be removed if Iran causes the death of many Americans.

I listed it as one of the many possibilities. The thought may upset you but the US already invaded two of Iran's neighbours. I believe Iran is weaker today than pre-gulf war Iraq. Even so, public opinion and the cost of war is the only real barrier to US action. These barriers will be removed if Iran causes the death of many Americans.
The most probable outcome for that "possibility" is another humiliation like Operation Eagle Claw at best, for which you are still ridiculed decades after it happened. Or maybe even worse:

1619087479879.png

Allow me to enumerate :

Possibility 1: POTUS informs a shocked nation that 3000 plus Americans are killed and orders the withdrawal of all American forces from the Gulf.

Possibility 2: The US nukes Iran in retaliation killing millions

Possibility 3: Iran follow up on the AC sinking and deals a debilitating blow to US forces.

Possibility 4: Shock and awe followed by US Marines on the streets of Tehran.

I believe the likely US response to the unprovoked sinking of an AC and 3,000 dead Americans will be number 2. How will Iran impose cost on the US if it ceases to exist?

Possibility 4 W/O US Marines on the streets of Tehran

The US Navy and Air Force take out the entire Iranian AF, Navy, Bases and decimate their C&C network rendering Iran's defenses useless.

US Military power is simply unmatched and Iran is aware of this. Flying recon missions around US Carriers is just for domestic consumption. On the other hand, i fail to see how Iran will even get close to a US Carrier Group, let alone sink a Carrier.
The most probable outcome for that "possibility" is another humiliation like Operation Eagle Claw at best, for which you are still ridiculed decades after it happened. Or maybe even worse:

Calm Down. This was a one off incident. Americans were smart enough not to escalate it but there was nothing stopping them from sending a strike force and retrieving these soldiers with Force. A single USN Carrier Group has more firepower then the entire Iranian Navy and Air Force combined.

You seriously will claim that the Iranians have a military powerful enough to challenge the might of the US. The US just took out their most beloved General, constantly carry out Air Strikes against Iranian Militas in Syria.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom